What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

whatz up wit black boys being so bitchmade these days?

str8 soulja
str8 soulja Members Posts: 49
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
These lil 🤬 nowadays are more like lil girls then boys i swear.They think the weakest 🤬 🤬 is cool and they have no limits on what theyll do. If its cool to dress like a woman they do it they have no sense of masculinity whatsoever. They're like the complete opposite on the generation before what the 🤬 happened? they're soft,weak,scary,whitewashed,arrogant, mama'sboy,disloyal etc. Is it the whole no dad mama's boy's thing?

Comments

• janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    note: R&R thread
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Hmm not sure what's going on in ur neck of the woods but young Black males are pretty tough here in NYC. At least based on what I see
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    edited December 2011
    i feel you man.. . can i blame the media.. . you know they threated by the black man,. . .they killing us . .
    . plus all these kids raised by they momma only. . .they gone be overly agreessive or soft like baby doo doo..
    scary and wont speak up for themselves, non confrontational
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    edited December 2011
    These lil 🤬 nowadays are more like lil girls then boys i swear.They think the weakest 🤬 🤬 is cool and they have no limits on what theyll do. If its cool to dress like a woman they do it they have no sense of masculinity whatsoever. They're like the complete opposite on the generation before what the 🤬 happened? they're soft,weak,scary,whitewashed,arrogant, mama'sboy,disloyal etc. Is it the whole no dad mama's boy's thing?
    basically its just another europeon assimilation and integration tactic being utilized by the wily ol' 🤬 .