What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

Comments

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mexicans support the hell out of there fighters you can't knock that why can't blacks do the same to there fighters....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G Mack wrote: »

Mexicans support the hell out of there fighters you can't knock that why can't blacks do the same to there fighters....

True.what not being said is "🤬 love gimmicks" so dont just put it on the "WHITE PEOPLE" .. you got corny 🤬 saying ... well.. he has no "Swag" im talkin about all fields not just boxing..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »
    Art-illery wrote: »
    chi-guy wrote: »
    damn broner is floyds son smh

Indeed he is. From his mannerisms to the way he tries to fight to his flashiness. The sad part is he can carve out a lane for himself if he'd be himself instead of trying to be a Mayweather clone

no he cant ..... for him to get the big bucks and be a ppv headline he gotta act a fool.... or he will be a Shane Mosley, Dawson, or 90% of the other black fighters who get no shine..... keep talking 🤬 an koing guys... angry crackers =money and ppv buys

The last Black fighter that was the proverbial "good 🤬 " was Sugar Ray Leonard... It's a damn shame. HBO or Showtime need to look into fighters like Andre Ward...

right why 🤬 gotta act like 🤬 to get paid smh

think about that 🤬 .... Broner been fighting for a min.... I remember him struggling vs Ponce de Leon.... he aint get that attention till he had his daddy brush his hair in the ring... I hope Russell Jr do some ignant 🤬 like ask for his red kool aid after koing a guy shoe he can get da shine too Donaire will fight him after he ducks Riggy and moves to 126 lol

lmao

So Sergio vs Chavez Jr is actually happening?
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a lot of black boxers...

Skill but gimmick help you stand out

Talking 🤬 and backing it up>>>>just handling your business
  • CallMeWelvin
    And* not but
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    There's a lot of black boxers...

Skill but gimmick help you stand out

Talking 🤬 and backing it up>>>>just handling your business

truth be told if you want to make it big in the united states you either have to be a knock out artist or talk 🤬 through the media (without sayin you better back it up)
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of talking 🤬 garcia and his father have been talking big 🤬 to khan!garcia gon 🤬 around and catch a tko
  • CallMeWelvin
    Yo, I just watched the Nonito/ Mathebula on DVR.

Those scores were so garbage. No one will make a fuss about this though...Smh

And I'm a Nonito fan
  • Vader_F_Kennedy

And I'm a Nonito fan

nonito looked kinda sloppy to me *shrug*
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

And I'm a Nonito fan

told u this how that 🤬 go.... cuz the AFRICAN was irrelevant popularity wise no one will care. The fight was predetermined minus a ko. ps Nonito a 🤬 going after the Japanese dude and Arce instead of Riggy or Mares at 122.... talking bout going to 126.. I hope Russell beats his ass
  • Vader_F_Kennedy

And I'm a Nonito fan

told u this how that 🤬 go.... cuz the AFRICAN was irrelevant popularity wise no one will care. The fight was predetermined minus a ko. ps Nonito a 🤬 going after the Japanese dude and Arce instead of Riggy or Mares at 122.... talking bout going to 126.. I hope Russell beats his ass

yea im not 🤬 with nonito tired of these fighters ducking real comp
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    soooo canelo is fighting mayorga smgdh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF
  • aneed123

more fuckery... wouldnt pay Kirkland to fight hurt... wouldnt fight k-9 who has a belt but u fight this dude? smh sad thing is that they coukd put it on ppv and all the mexicans will buy it
  • Vader_F_Kennedy

more fuckery... wouldnt pay Kirkland to fight hurt... wouldnt fight k-9 who has a belt but u fight this dude? smh sad thing is that they coukd put it on ppv and all the mexicans will buy it

they talkin bout puttin it on reg tv
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2012
    also andre dirrell turned down IBF title eliminator bout after accepting last week smh! when is this dude gon fight 🤬 is wasting his prime away 🤬 need to get better ppl around him or somethin

also roach said chavez jr will walk through martinez shots cause sergio is too small for jcc.
    thoughts on both situations?
  • aneed123
    also andre dirrell turned down IBF title eliminator bout after accepting last week smh! when is this dude gon fight 🤬 is wasting his prime away 🤬 need to get better ppl around him or somethin

also roach said chavez jr will walk through martinez shots cause sergio is too small for jcc.

i agree Dirrell needs to fight. Roach is right too bad he wasnt talkn like that years back.... Jr on dem roids
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited July 2012

i agree Dirrell needs to fight. Roach is right too bad he wasnt talkn like that years back.... Jr on dem roids

as mch as i hate to say also i think jcc beats sergio cause jcc will come into the fight 2 weight classes about sergio smh! their should be alimit to how much weight you can gain before the fight cause the 🤬 is ridiculous
  • aneed123

as mch as i hate to say also i think jcc beats sergio cause jcc will come into the fight 2 weight classes about sergio smh! their should be alimit to how much weight you can gain before the fight cause the 🤬 is ridiculous

they should but thats the competitive equalizer for less skilled guys to have success.... Imagine Jr having to fight at 168 or 175 he would be a mediocre fighter just like if Gatti had to fight at 140 or 147 starting his career... instead shrink down to smaller weight classes and blow up after the weight in... now u have a power advantage and u can eat punches that normally would hurt u.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy

they should but thats the competitive equalizer for less skilled guys to have success.... Imagine Jr having to fight at 168 or 175 he would be a mediocre fighter just like if Gatti had to fight at 140 or 147 starting his career... instead shrink down to smaller weight classes and blow up after the weight in... now u have a power advantage and u can eat punches that normally would hurt u.

🤬 jcc really should be at 168 or higher but like you said at 168 he gets killed too much talent and wouldnt be able to avoid ppl cuz the whole division is loaded ..but i get what you sayin
  • CallMeWelvin
    Same day weigh ins >>>
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    I agree 🤬 !
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Canelo is not fighting Mayorga. He is fighting Josesito Lopez it appears. If they make Josesito a big underdog, I will drop $ on him :tu You know me, always looking for an opportunity Lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alvarez-josesito-lopez-reportedly-done-9-15--54835

http://fighthype.com/news/article12776.html
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats gonna be a good scrap... kirk should have ate at the kids table first before he got good money hope he wont regret this..
  • aneed123
    MSOI wrote: »
    Canelo is not fighting Mayorga. He is fighting Josesito Lopez it appears. If they make Josesito a big underdog, I will drop $ on him :tu You know me, always looking for an opportunity Lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alvarez-josesito-lopez-reportedly-done-9-15--54835

http://fighthype.com/news/article12776.html

this a 🤬 fight... Canelo stay fighting jr welters... this gonna be at 154 too... Lopez getting whooped