What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Boxing Thread

Replies

• stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doubletee wrote: »
    Stringer is that clarissa thompson in your sig.

No.. Kate Upton...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • chi-guychi-guy Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Good win for Malinaggi
    marc123
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER:

Like I always say, money don't make me. I make money, and, you know, When someone says, "I'm not materialistic," you gotta realize somebody broke made that up. Somebody who don't want to strive for shit made that up. You know, somebody who says, "Beauty is only skin deep," a ugly motherfucker made that up.

I'm a well-groomed individual and I like money, and with me being in this position, I'm going to give back to families.

Cotto, you making people look bad. Stop that, man. Y'all need to stop that shit. I ain't even going to speak on that one scene. I cannot believe this shit. Damn. I wonder what his wife say about that. Then he touched my man on the cheeks. He touched my man on his cheeks.

Matter of fact, he ain't touch his butt, he went for the dookie shoot. The kid went for the dookie shoot.

I want Cotto to be able to sleep good at night. You know, they got 100 people in the house.

What's your budget Cotto? How much it cost to rent the house for the next couple of weeks? 10 g's? I got you 10 right there Cotto. I want you sleeping in comfort. Get him a down comforter too. Get him a new bed. From right now until May 4th, I want Cotto to be comfortable. I'm going to make him uncomfortable May 5th, but leading up to May 5th, I want him comfortable.

Going into the fight May 5th...I'm going to be in my zone. You know what I'm saying? I'm going to be like Willie Beamen. I'm going to be in my zone. That's Any Given Sunday, but, you know, for me, it's any given Saturday, you know what I'm saying?

I mean, I don't got nothing against Miguel Cotto at all. It's no hard feelings, but it's the fight game, you know what I'm saying? It's the fight game. We at war. I know he's a quiet killer, you know what I'm saying? I'm a loud killer.

I never once thought about another guy being victorious. Never. That's not in mindframe. That's not in my thoughts. I don't call it cocky. I don't call it overconfidence. I call it believing.

Cotto ain't ready to die. I'm ready to die on May 5th.

• dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is Jean Pascal?
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Where is Jean Pascal?

he supposed to be fighting cloud
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $50 on Hopkins over Dawson to win $150.00 Time for the old dog to hang 'em up :tu

$50 on Mosley over Alvarez to win $287.50
    $50 on Peterson over Khan to win $175.00
    $50 on Bradley over Pacquiao to win $162.50
    $50 on Froch over Bute to win $87.50
    nlelbo.jpg
    Vader_F_Kennedy
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone have a link to a video of the Malinaggi fight....
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bhop done.....

atleast against top comp....

he prolly can beat the shit outta lesser fighters till he like 55

• ghost!ghost! Not f8kin' around Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still SMH at anyone thinking BHop was gonna win. I mean he's a legend, but he is old though...can't fight or be just as good forever.
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B Hop would have lost to Dawson in his prime

Why you think he was going win now

B Hop never won a fight i expected him to lose

All that upset stuff is BS
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER:

Like I always say, money don't make me. I make money, and, you know, When someone says, "I'm not materialistic," you gotta realize somebody broke made that up. Somebody who don't want to strive for shit made that up. You know, somebody who says, "Beauty is only skin deep," a ugly motherfucker made that up.

I'm a well-groomed individual and I like money, and with me being in this position, I'm going to give back to families.

Cotto, you making people look bad. Stop that, man. Y'all need to stop that shit. I ain't even going to speak on that one scene. I cannot believe this shit. Damn. I wonder what his wife say about that. Then he touched my man on the cheeks. He touched my man on his cheeks.

Matter of fact, he ain't touch his butt, he went for the dookie shoot. The kid went for the dookie shoot.

I want Cotto to be able to sleep good at night. You know, they got 100 people in the house.

What's your budget Cotto? How much it cost to rent the house for the next couple of weeks? 10 g's? I got you 10 right there Cotto. I want you sleeping in comfort. Get him a down comforter too. Get him a new bed. From right now until May 4th, I want Cotto to be comfortable. I'm going to make him uncomfortable May 5th, but leading up to May 5th, I want him comfortable.

Going into the fight May 5th...I'm going to be in my zone. You know what I'm saying? I'm going to be like Willie Beamen. I'm going to be in my zone. That's Any Given Sunday, but, you know, for me, it's any given Saturday, you know what I'm saying?

I mean, I don't got nothing against Miguel Cotto at all. It's no hard feelings, but it's the fight game, you know what I'm saying? It's the fight game. We at war. I know he's a quiet killer, you know what I'm saying? I'm a loud killer.

I never once thought about another guy being victorious. Never. That's not in mindframe. That's not in my thoughts. I don't call it cocky. I don't call it overconfidence. I call it believing.

this is the reason mayweather is going to win

if or when mayweather starts getting in his ass....what will cotto do?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Floyds interview with Michael Eric Dyson

• stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-04-30/floyd-mayweather-18-million-bet-wager-clippers-grizzlies-game-1

Floyd Mayweather $1.8 million bet wager Clippers grizzlies Game 1

As the Los Angeles Clippers made their historic comeback against the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 1 of their first-round playoff series, there was no one cheering harder than boxer Floyd Mayweather. That’s because Mayweather allegedly wagered $1.8 million on the Clippers, a six-point underdog.

According to a tweet cited by various websites, including Black Sports Online, Mayweather’s personal handicapper confirmed that the fighter made $1.8 million worth of bets on the Clippers across seven different sports books.

The Clippers trailed by 21 after the third quarter. They closed the gap to six, 96-90, on a Nick Young 3-pointer with 2:15 left in the game. Young hit another 3-pointer with 1:47 remaining to make the score 96-93. Mayweather was winning his bet at that point, and the Clippers went onto win the game outright, 99-98.
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    pralims wrote: »
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER:

This is why Cotto will lose? Because of what floyd is saying here?? This is regular floyd talk, regular floyd shit.... I'm still picking an upset.
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »

This is why Cotto will lose? Because of what floyd is saying here?? This is regular floyd talk, regular floyd shit.... I'm still picking an upset.

Nah hes gonna win because hes gonna win..

man id take your money lol
    floyd whooping that ass......

everytime floyd fight right up to the fight, people forget how thoroughly good of a boxer floyd is...

they get so caught up in his speed and reflexes, and then start feeling the plight of the opponent..and with a guy like cotto.....it's so easy...so easy to get behind him emotionally...

but floyd is truly a technical virtuoso....any and every flaw in cotto's game will be exploited....

shit might be good for like the first 4 rounds, cuz cotto is a competitor and is going to come out charged up...
    but as nature takes it's course.... floyd's going to systematically beat the dog shit outta miguel...

2stepz_aheadDupac
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »

everytime floyd fight right up to the fight, people forget how thoroughly good of a boxer floyd is...

they get so caught up in his speed and reflexes, and then start feeling the plight of the opponent..and with a guy like cotto.....it's so easy...so easy to get behind him emotionally...

but floyd is truly a technical virtuoso....any and every flaw in cotto's game will be exploited....

shit might be good for like the first 4 rounds, cuz cotto is a competitor and is going to come out charged up...
    but as nature takes it's course.... floyd's going to systematically beat the dog shit outta miguel...

Yup and Miguels famous Split-"Guard"

can you say straight ..... Money
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER:

its not about what floyd said....cotto said this himself and thats why he quit against margo...because he was worried about his family and didnt want to put himself in harms way.

lets keep it real..we never saw cotto really have to dig deep to win...if cotto cant impose his will he is done because he doesnt have a plan b
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

Vader_F_Kennedy
    Haul Judos wrote: »

everything you said in addition to the fact that cotto is easy to hit....cuz if slow ass margo can hit him with like 4 uppercuts in a row....mayweather may decapitate his ass

Nah hes gonna win because hes gonna win..

man id take your money lol

i highly doubt that (you take my money) i dont bet.

and u damn sure aint batting 1000s picking fighters to win either.

166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited April 2012
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER:

its not about what floyd said....cotto said this himself and thats why he quit against margo...because he was worried about his family and didnt want to put himself in harms way.

lets keep it real..we never saw cotto really have to dig deep to win...if cotto cant impose his will he is done because he doesnt have a plan b

wait...u want cotto, floyd or any boxer to take the beating he took against margo? Come on, lets not forget dude was using illegal hand wraps, margo wasnt beating cotto on pure skill homie, even floyd said that. and we never seen floyd "dig deep to win" either... what "War" has floyd been in? I mean lets keep it real, he's not that type of fighter nor no opp. has put him "against the ropes" so to speak to win. he's never had to.

but if u referring to being battled tested, i think i'll make a safe bet and say they both are battle tested., Can't question Cotto's heart, he's displayed that many a times, in fact that's what has gotten him in trouble taken hard shots
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER:

wait...u want cotto, floyd or any boxer to take the beating he took against margo? Come on, lets not forget dude was using illegal hand wraps, margo wasnt beating cotto on pure skill homie, even floyd said that. and we never seen floyd "dig deep to win" either... what "War" has floyd been in? I mean lets keep it real, he's not that type of fighter nor no opp. has put him "against the ropes" so to speak to win. he's never had to.

but if u referring to being battled tested, i think i'll make a safe bet and say they both are battle tested., Can't question Cotto's heart, he's displayed that many a times, in fact that's what has gotten him in trouble taken hard shots

Mayweather Castillo
    KNiGHTS
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ve said it from when Cotto was at 140 he is a front runner.... vs guys like Paulie, Zab, Quintana he was bigger and stronger so he could bully.... when shit got rough it became he was weight drained etc.... at 147 once he started getting hurt he began running Mosley, Marg, and Manny..... he has a whole ne demeanor now.. not the body killin gguy who walked thru guys.... Once Floyd hurts him with a counter shot Cotto will get on his bike or go low
    DupacShadyWorldOrderR.D.IamNumberOne
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER:

Mayweather Castillo

ok...and how long ago was that fight now? And like i said..do u wanna act like both fighters arent battled tested, throw in whatever fight you wanna

both fighters arent battled tested?
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
    cotto will go low...

that's a given...

Vader_F_KennedyDupac