What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    So if g get past stevens who shoukd be nxt

Martinez
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    killap wrote: »
    Read that canelo been knockin out his sparring partners

This is part of the usual ploy of "building up" Floyd's opponents

Probably need to get hI'm better sparrig partners
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    triple g's chin hasnt been really tested, so stevens definitely has a puncher's chance
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Not really sold on kid choc.... but the MW division is wide open tho since martinez is wearing down
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only see Martinez fighting big name/money fights from here on out and I aint mad at him hes earned it
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    🤬 what big money fight is out there for him?..of canelo beat mayweather that 🤬 will most likely turn into a trilogy if floyd wins 2nd fight so that puts them 2 out the pic...and I dont see him goin to 168
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Martinez

Lou Dibella said that ain't happening
  • Vader_F_Kennedy

Martinez

So he don't want martinez to fight og triple Og?..wtf he scared
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He shooked then
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    I think that fight will happen specially if G keep winning sergio won't have a choice unless he vacate his belts
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited August 2013
    🤬 is disgusting how these promoters be protecting these fighters smh 🤬 this is survival of the best 🤬 all we will fight him him and him but . Not that 🤬 over there he too dangerous 🤬 scust
  • Bcotton5
    Broner calling out all these dangerous fighters buts lets see if he fights them
  • perspective@100
    [email protected] Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I only see Martinez fighting big name/money fights from here on out and I aint mad at him hes earned it
    🤬 Martinez, that 🤬 been running through them weak ass flat footed U.K. 🤬 and calling out Floyd Who he is clearly bigger than. Sure he will face a mandatory but what about unification and cleaning up the division a la Andre Ward... Not to mention he lost that last fight. 🤬 got knocked down and the ref called it a slip...
  • perspective@100
    [email protected] Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    I think that fight will happen specially if G keep winning sergio won't have a choice unless he vacate his belts

Sergio said he want a tune up fight then GGG sometime in 2014... Has this changed, what I miss?

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    🤬 Martinez, that 🤬 been running through them weak ass flat footed U.K. 🤬 and calling out Floyd Who he is clearly bigger than. Sure he will face a mandatory but what about unification and cleaning up the division a la Andre Ward... Not to mention he lost that last fight. 🤬 got knocked down and the ref called it a slip...

Martinez is smaller than Canelo lol , I agree he looked like 🤬 the past 2 fights b4 Chavez b4 he won by KO

And Ward aint in his division
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Martinez

So he don't want martinez to fight og triple Og?..wtf he scared

it was a tweet......after Golovkin demolished Macklin somebody tweeted Dibella "so when does Golovkin/Martinez happen".....Dibella responded, "it doesn't, golovkin is a beast."....I've been searching for the tweet
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    I hope floyd wins convingly with out tomuch un nenecessary movement so ppl won't say he ran ...I know canelo will hit him at some point hopefully he takes it well

Dibella should stay off twitter
  • Bcotton5
    lol @ them saying Direll will never fight again on AMCs new show Low Winter Sun
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

He said that fight isn't happening for Martinez' post-surgery return fight.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Andre dirrell is mos def a disappointment..waste i f talent
  • vince_vince
    edited August 2013
    🤬 what big money fight is out there for him?..of canelo beat mayweather that 🤬 will most likely turn into a trilogy if floyd wins 2nd fight so that puts them 2 out the pic...and I dont see him goin to 168

especially since martinez has 2 fights left on his contract with hbo, so all golden boy fighters are out the picture.
    jcc jr could only happen at a catchweight since he apparently cant make 160 no more. other than him triple g is the biggest fight for him, except sturm thinks martinez looks shot enough to fight him.
  • vince_vince
    edited August 2013
    looks like we have another player at 160 back...
    Dmitry Pirog Says He Will Soon Resume His Career

Former middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (20-0, 15KOs) is ready to resume his career. Pirog's activity has taken a big hit due to injuries. He gave up his WBO title to accept a fight with WBA champion Gennady Golovkin, but withdrew after injuring his back. The problems continued to bother him in the comings months. He last fought in May 2012, winning a twelve round decision over Nobuhiro Ishida.

Pirog says the injuries are now fully headled and he plans to travel over to the United States to discuss his future. Pirog was promoted in the United States by Banner Promotions, but he never disclosed on who he plans to meet with.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/dmitry-pirog-says-he-soon-resume-his-career--68711
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Ain't he the dude who koed danny jacobs
  • vince_vince
    yeah, he knocked him out like 3 years ago but only had 3 fights since then dude to health problems. if he is fit, he is definitely a candidate for the top5
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    🤬 I wonder why danny is being moved so slow..I know he has won a couple fight since the loss ..he should be fighting some top ten guys