What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Debunking the agent Seti Pt.! -SHOTS FIRED!

judahxulu
judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
So in a recent thread i was accosted by 2 individuals because my opinion differed in regards to a video of the so-called General SARASUTENSETI I was accused of catching feelings because his video on "What the Hebrews Stole"...My contention was and is that the 🤬 is an agent and he spouts half truths designed to incite acts of stupidity and division in the conscious community. Examine if you will the video in I allegedly caught feelings over.
«134567

Comments

  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

    Ok seems intelligent. Kinda...well not really. Lets break it down.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Lie #1- The first stone structure in human history was built by Imhotep.

    (The oldest stone structure in the world is a 26 foot tower built in Jericho around 8000 BC. )
    Look it up!!

    1:47 into the video, Seti claims that the design of the Jewish history museum in NYC was “stolen”. Where are the claims by those who designed said building that the structure was original or that it was a Hebraic idea? What relevance has it?

    “The LORD 🤬 is a sun and a shield” Psalms 84:11
    Shemesh- shin,mem,shin from unused root meaning brilliance
    Shemesh and shamash have same root letters. In Hebrew consonant roots are allways interconnected by a conceptual stream. There is no “is” in the original text.
    Magen – mem,gimel,nun from root ganon a verb meaning to defend or surround.
    LORD 🤬 - A title and not a proper name. It is translated as YHWH Elohim. Elohim does not mean the Creator of the heavens and earth in the context of Hebrew language. It is plural form hence the suffix –im. Yet in Hebrew syntax we identify the noun by the verb. Verbs are plural and singular. The predicate in afore-mentioned verse is singular. Elohim in this text refers to a composite entity in singular form i.e. the word “army” in English is composed of more than one individual by implication but it is a singular noun. Wit h this understanding we then must define “elohim” –
    1) (plural)
    a) rulers, judges
    b) divine ones
    c) angels
    d) gods
    2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)
    a) 🤬 , goddess
    b) godlike one
    c) works or special possessions of 🤬
    d) the (true) 🤬
    e) 🤬

    Elohim does not refer to the totality of YHWH yet used in conjunction with YHWH it implies an emanation thereof.
    How could YHWH in the following passages refer to creating or setting the order of the heavenly bodies yet refer to (him)self as the object of creation?


    Num 25:4 And the LORD 3068 said 559 unto Moses 4872, Take 3947 all the heads 7218 of the people 5971, and hang them up 3363 before 5048 the LORD 3068 against the sun 8121, that the fierce 2740 anger 639 of the LORD 3068 may be turned away 7725 from Israel 3478.
    Deu 17:3 And hath gone 3212 and served 5647 other 312 gods 430, and worshipped 7812 them, either the sun 8121, or moon 3394, or any of the host 6635 of heaven 8064, which I have not commanded 6680 ;
    Jos 10:12 Then spake 1696 Joshua 3091 to the LORD 3068 in the day 3117 when the LORD 3068 delivered up 5414 the Amorites 567 before 6440 the children 1121 of Israel 3478, and he said 559 in the sight 5869 of Israel 3478, Sun 8121, stand thou still 1826 upon Gibeon 1391; and thou, Moon 3394, in the valley 6010 of Ajalon 357.

    The book of Psalms is prayer in musical and poetic form.(Interestingly enough much of it rhymes in Hebrew and has a rhythm that makes for a formidable flow) Seti is wrongfully interpreting metaphor as a literal proclamation.

    And if- (notice the hypothetical IF) Psalm 84:11 refers to sun worship, then by the warped logic of Seti, the Ancient Egyptians “stole” Ra from the Hindu Surya.

    Once again, with Malachi 4:2 we find the word shemesh which is defined as:
    1) sun
    a) sun
    b) sunrise, sun-rising, east, sun-setting, west (of direction)
    c) sun (as object of illicit worship)
    d) openly, publicly (in other phrases)
    e) pinnacles, battlements, shields (as glittering or shining)

    The word wing(s) is kanaf(im) which means:
    1) wing, extremity, edge, winged, border, corner, shirt
    a) wing
    b) extremity
    1) skirt, corner (of garment)
    We see the usage of kanafim as an edge or extremity of one’s garment (the skirt): Numbers 15:38
    The “uttermost part” in Isa. 24:16.

    The “overspreading” in Dan. 9:27 is also kanaf.

    To further dfisplay his utter lack of scholarship, Seti points out that the word Sun is capitalized. Hmmmm…The Bible is a (mis)translated Hebrew text. There are no capital or lowercase letters in Hebrew. So the inference that the capitalization of Sun has anything to do with Hebrews is fallacious and irrelevant to the accusations of “theft”. Beef with King James on that one- not the Hebrews
    .
    More trickery at 5:38-

    1)Lions did not only exist in Africa. 2.)Israel is Northeastern Africa anyway. If you deny Israel as Africa then you also negate the African identity of the Egyptians. Dumafkat anyone? Google image search. They are African people.
    But back to all the lyin’ about lions..
    Proof:
    1.) • P. l. persica, known as the Asiatic Lion or South Asian, Persian, or Indian Lion, once was widespread from Turkey, across Southwest Asia, to Pakistan, India, and even to Bangladesh. However, large prides and daylight activity made them easier to poach than tigers or leopards; now around 300 exist in and near the Gir Forest of India.[24]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion#Recent
    2.) Look at any map.
    supplemental article: http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/pan-afrikanism-afrocentricity/36949-deception-concerning-northeast-africa.html

    Moreover, the lion is not deified in Hebraic spirituality as he erroneously states. The Lion of Judah is a descriptive title and does not promote the person it refers to as a deity. There is nowhere this designation as a deity can be found in the original Hebraic texts.




    More inaccuracies used to support a shaky premise at 6:30- (even though it’s off subject I am just showing the stupidity of Seti’s “scholarship” and willingness to bend facts to support his ideological box)

    “There wasn’t no elephants in America…”
    Recent Survival Of The Elephant In The Americas

    Mayan "elephant motif".
    Elephants were supposed to have disappeared from the America about 10,000 years ago as the Ice Ages waned. This date is another of those "consensus" scientific facts that no one dares challenge if he or she wishes to get published or win research grants. Although this subject remains "closed off" in normal scientific intercourse, there remain tantalizing hints that elephants roamed the Americas until very recently - perhaps even a few hundred years ago!
    The following snippets are culled from two articles written by G. Carter, Texas A&M, now emeritus, but always heretical:
    1. Numerous folk memories of the elephant were retained by American Indians.
    2. A mastodon was killed, cooked, and eaten by humans in Ecuador circa 1500 BC.
    3. Indians told Thomas Jefferson that elephants could still be seen in the region of the Great Lakes.
    4. In Florida, a cache of extinct animals, including elephants, was carbon-dated at 2000 BP.
    5. Elephant heads are prominent in art and sculpture from Mexico, Central American, and northern South America.
    (Carter, George F.; "A Note on the Elephant in America," and "The Mammoth in American Epigraphy," Epigraphic Society, Occasional Publications, 18:90 and 18:213, 1989.)
    http://www.science-frontiers.com/sf068/sf068b07.htm


    More desperate reaching at 7:30-

    He uses Proverbs 19:12 as proof of thievery?
    “the kings wrath is as the roaring of a lion”

    So the ancient Egyptians have a patent on lions and similes involving lions? Was the passage using the roaring of a lion as a similes for the intense reverberations of a kings anger or using it in a religious context as in the Egyptian statues he showed pictures of? Any sensible person with unclouded judgment can see the context- even in the inferior translation.

    More stupidity at 7:48-

    “What they speak of in the Hebrew religion is that circumcision started with Abraham..”
    (in reference to Gen. 17:10)

    Nowhere in the Genesis 17 or in the entire Bible or Torah is it stated that the practice of circumcision began with Abraham. Also, the cultural context and format of circumcision is vastly different. Furthermore, there is no conclusive evidence that the Egyptians were the first to do it either. Being the first to artistically depict an act does not automatically and empirically prove the depicted act is seminal. More than likely, it probably did originate in Egypt but the point here is that Seti has fabricated a false claim on behalf of the Hebrew to support his original premise. Very deceptive…..

    9:38-

    Seti obviously cannot tell the difference between wearing a ram’s horn and using it as a musical instrument. Once again, Seti is inferring that Egyptians have some kind of patent on animals regardless of the obvious differences in cultural and ritual context. The ram was not and is not revered as a deity in Hebraic culture or worship. So how was it stolen?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    VIDEO 2





    The ignorance begins again at 1:13:

    “ again were using cartoons, animation because no one has been able to identify where the hell the ark of covenant is…” MEANING: You have no real point of comparison, Seti.
    “…two angels with their wings touching”

    The only thing we have to go on is the description of the Ark of the Covenant in Exodus 25. There is no mention of the cherubim touching wings. Yes, they were facing one another but this is where the similarity to anything Egyptian stops. The cherubim are not gods or goddesses, they are not protectors of YHWH, nor is YHWH contained in the ark, nor does the Ark of the Covenant have anything to do with the afterlife. This is pure fallacy for Seti to propose otherwise.

    Fallacy alert at 3:04!-

    Seti uses the 23rd Psalm but starts at the fourth verse: “thy rod and thy staff they comfort me”. We all know the beginning of the Psalm though: the LORD is my shepherd. Ummm…aren’t a rod and a staff tools of a shepherd. I doubt the Pharaoh he posted was a shepherd nor did he or any Egyptian invent sheepherding. A critical mind can observe that the rod and staff imagery in the 23rd Psalm are part and parcel of an extended metaphor describing David’s relationship to YHWH. Again we notice the disturbing trend of how Seti takes phrases and imagery out of context to support his original fallacious premise. It would be different if any Israelite king used the rod and staff as symbols of their royalty (or legally married their sisters for that matter) but they did not.

    (Sigh) at 3:47-

    EPIC reaching! Come on, Seti, where’s the correlation behind the concept in Prov22:12 and some eyes drawn on the wall. So therefore, by your logic any mention of a deity having eyes in any work younger than the drawings on the temple walls are all plagiarized from Egypt…I thought it was the EYE of Ra not the EYES anyway. He’s making some pretty bold accusations but it seems like his back is too weak to carry the burden of proof. This one is just utterly ridiculous. But I digress…

    4:19-
    Same ol’ same ol’. No logical correlation whatsoever. I’m not even going to waste my time explaining this one besides the obvious fact that there are no references to the sun in Genesis 32. And once again the word 🤬 used in that verse he cited is translated elohim without the qualifying YHWH in front of it…But that’s another subject.
    Oh yeah…the English word Peniel and its Hebrew form Penuel are NOT related to the pineal gland nor are either words pronounced in that manner or as 🤬 . It means “facing el”. Look it up.

    5:29-
    If all the balance and weight terminology applied to MA’AT then there would be no way for a false balance to be applied. Seti don’t even know his own doctrine. You cant falsify MA’AT. Furthermore, the scriptures he cites refer to a human being applying the weights and balances- not gods and goddesses. Nor does it refer to this process occurring in the afterlife. Seti must be a closet Hindu because he reaches like Dhalism. If what he believes in is so superior then why play such primitive semantics games.

    7:19-
    Besides the fact that Matthew is a GREEK book, there is no tangible correlation drawn between the 3 pyramids, Orion’s belt, the trinity or the Lord’s prayer. “As it is in heaven..” ? I’m well aware of the whole astro-theology thing with the new testament but that is not in that verse nor is the basis of it Egyptian. It’s based mainly on the Babylonian and Hellenistic influences. But again, that is an entirely different subject.

    And my favorite…7:54-

    Umm hello? YHWH was against the manufacture of the golden calf. This is not and never was part of Hebrew worship. Hebrews don’t worship golden calves. The point of that particular passage was to illustrate what NOT to do. So how do you select that and other passages and ignore the entire context?
    To do so one must be a.) a 🤬 with very low reading comprehension b.) a trickster with a surreptitious agenda or as I see it c.) a combination of both.

    Any questions?


    If you follow this dumb 🤬 then you deserve every bit of oppression your much maligned "krackas" have for you.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Im going to report you to Greg and have your account suspended.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Im going to report you to Greg and have your account suspended.

    lol....REALLY? on what grounds?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    lol....REALLY? on what grounds?
    Threatning and harrasing behavior.
    racial slurs calling people 🤬 repeatedly after I asked you not to
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Threatning and harrasing behavior.
    racial slurs calling people 🤬 repeatedly after I asked you not to

    🤬 please...yo mad cause you used to being a medium size fish in a rain puddle. You stay trying to intellectually bully these kids on here with your warped outmoded ideology.You stay calling people 🤬 and crackers. I have made no threats and have done no harassing. You invited me to continue the discussion here. So I did. And you dont have any intelligent refutation. WAAAAAAA I'm telling! LOL @ you. You 🤬 sit up on your high horses and talk down on everybody and everything that dont fit into your little exaggerated kemet box, but then get emotional when you get called out. I let a lot of stuff slide on here...but be for real. I commented on a concept first and you personally attacked me and then your little punk cronie jumped in. You tried your usual shtick and failed. You claimed that COINTELPRO plant Seti ethered the Hebrews. What goes around comes around, 🤬 . Ra never taught you that concept you tattletale, rat soup eating, internet revolutionary poser?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I didn't even read that 🤬 , but whats your point you denying that Hebrews and the Bible was not influenced by the Nile Valley Civilization?"
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    garv wrote: »
    I didn't even read that 🤬 , but whats your point you denying that Hebrews and the Bible was influenced by the Nile Valley Civilization?"

    🤬 , the video said "stole", and I refute evry point that agent made. of course you aint gone read it...because you aint interested in whats right and exact. Groupie ass 🤬 .
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Can i see a Refutal Argeument anyone???
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    Can i see a Refutal Argeument anyone???

    They aint got nothing. They are youtube scholars. I did all that 50% off the dome 30% physical books i OWN and 20% internet research. These dudes are just followers. they dont study for themselves.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    🤬 please...yo mad cause you used to being a medium size fish in a rain puddle. You stay trying to intellectually bully these kids on here with your warped outmoded ideology.You stay calling people 🤬 and crackers. I have made no threats and have done no harassing. You invited me to continue the discussion here. So I did. And you dont have any intelligent refutation. WAAAAAAA I'm telling! LOL @ you. You 🤬 sit up on your high horses and talk down on everybody and everything that dont fit into your little exaggerated kemet box, but then get emotional when you get called out. I let a lot of stuff slide on here...but be for real. I commented on a concept first and you personally attacked me and then your little punk cronie jumped in. You tried your usual shtick and failed. You claimed that COINTELPRO plant Seti ethered the Hebrews. What goes around comes around, 🤬 . Ra never taught you that concept you tattletale, rat soup eating, internet revolutionary poser?
    LMBAO I was actually joking.
    Im not going to read some mishmashed garbage from some brainwashed stranger.

    Im just weirded out that you actually sent me a P.M. days later after I completley forgot about your silly ass
    and about this corny ass thread. get a life ni99er, dont nobody care about your weak-ass ideology or that 🤬 you typed.

    take ya ass to Israel ni99er and cry a river on the wailing wall 'cause we aint trying to hear that 🤬 .
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    Can i see a Refutal Argeument anyone???
    First you gotta find somebody willing to read that 🤬 ...
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    LMBAO I was actually joking.
    Im not going to read some mishmashed garbage from some brainwashed stranger.

    Im just weirded out that you actually sent me a P.M. days later after I completley forgot about your silly ass
    and about this corny ass thread. get a life ni99er, dont nobody care about your weak-ass ideology or that 🤬 you typed.

    take ya ass to Israel ni99er and cry a river on the wailing wall 'cause we aint trying to hear that 🤬 .
    There is nothing mishmashed (whatever that is). And I'm brainwashed but you scared to fact check a 🤬 you follow?iYou can hide behind jokes and jabs but the Truth is quite clear. Point by point. As for the wailing wall....keep that- I'm not Jewish. But yeah, I can take my ass to Israel..... and STAY. I can also go to Ghana, Benin, Nigeria, Ethiopia, South Africa and Liberia and have some Hebrews there to house me and feed me.Can you got to Kemet and STAY 🤬 ? I been there too, you 🤬 spouting all that 🤬 over here in the U.S> gets no love over there. On everything. All them insults dont change facts. You wanna try to kick some knowledge and when the real hits you in the chest all you got is Donkey responses. I see your skirt, joe.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    First you gotta find somebody willing to read that 🤬 ...

    Cats are ALLWAYS lurking in my threads when I go in. Somebody is reading it...
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    There is nothing mishmashed (whatever that is). And I'm brainwashed but you scared to fact check a 🤬 you follow?iYou can hide behind jokes and jabs but the Truth is quite clear. Point by point. As for the wailing wall....keep that- I'm not Jewish. But yeah, I can take my ass to Israel..... and STAY. I can also go to Ghana, Benin, Nigeria, Ethiopia, South Africa and Liberia and have some Hebrews there to house me and feed me.Can you got to Kemet and STAY 🤬 ? I been there too, you 🤬 spouting all that 🤬 over here in the U.S> gets no love over there. On everything. All them insults dont change facts. You wanna try to kick some knowledge and when the real hits you in the chest all you got is Donkey responses. I see your skirt, joe.

    Fool i'm Yoruba and we don't play with that whole Hebrew 🤬 its not a coincidence that arguably the most religious people when it comes to Christianity in the Igbos, are also the ones to buy into your little Hebrew cult, if you looking for a house in south west Nigeria with that 🤬 there brothers will let you know the powers of sango and the Hausas will probably use you as human sacrifice brutha.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    They aint got nothing. They are youtube scholars. I did all that 50% off the dome 30% physical books i OWN and 20% internet research. These dudes are just followers. they dont study for themselves.

    I will provide a rebuttal tomorrow, most of the 🤬 you say is unnecessary anyways and doesn't negate the fact that Hebrews and the Bible was hugely influenced by the Nile Valley Civilization anyways, you stay picking at trivial 🤬 , and the Hormaket predates the structure of Jericho, 10,000 bc it is said to have been constructed.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    garv wrote: »
    Fool i'm Yoruba and we don't play with that whole Hebrew 🤬 its not a coincidence that arguably the most religious people when it comes to Christianity in the Igbos, are also the ones to buy into your little Hebrew cult, if you looking for a house in south west Nigeria with that 🤬 there brothers will let you know the powers of sango and the Hausas will probably use you as human sacrifice brutha.

    Please...Im plugged over there too. My science is more powerful. I've had experience with Yoruba folks before. Some effective science but it dont match up. Tell Xango to come see me. I'm not one of those non-spiritual Hebrew 🤬 hollering on you tube you are accustomed to. I CHALLENGE you. Call on your gods and see that they are impotent to stop me and my people. Need to ask Xango to help you liberate your people..My bad, that aint his forte'. And on that Hausa tip...just because we dont parade around and show all our hand like you red, black and green wearing quasi-military dudes dont mean that me or my brethren are not HIGHLY equipped to defend ourselves in the physical realm.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    garv wrote: »
    I will provide a rebuttal tomorrow, most of the 🤬 you say is unnecessary anyways and doesn't negate the fact that Hebrews and the Bible was hugely influenced by the Nile Valley Civilization anyways, you stay picking at trivial 🤬 , and the Hormaket predates the structure of Jericho, 10,000 bc it is said to have been constructed.
    That Hormaket 🤬 is false. Where's your source? I got mine.

    The agents whole premise is based on trivial 🤬 . EVERY single point was fallacious. Of course there is a Nile Valley influence, but there is also a Persian element, a Midianite element, an Akkadian element and a Babylonian element to the Hebrew tradition too. The overall essential ideals however are 100% original and I can prove it. My whole point was Kemet didnt father everybody and especially not the Hebrews. And on top of that your little general is not a scholar and should sit his ass down. Everybody borrowed from everybody, son. But that video aint hitting on 🤬 . "Stolen" my ass..
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Cats are ALLWAYS lurking in my threads when I go in. Somebody is reading it...
    🤬 please if you aint on Youtube/Facebook/Myspace or host your own Blogtalk you aint doin 🤬 .... this is a music website.

    I post topics pertaining to music with an occasional R&R post when it gets slow over ther 🤬 , I dont "kick knowledge" I share information and let my brothers do their own research 🤬 .

    Why should I even entertain this madness when Garv already crucified you...GAME OVER
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    🤬 please if you aint on Youtube/Facebook/Myspace or host your own Blogtalk you aint doin 🤬 .... this is a music website.

    I post topics pertaining to music with an occasional R&R post when it gets slow over ther 🤬 , I dont "kick knowledge" I share information and let my brothers do their own research 🤬 .

    Why should I even entertain this madness when Garv already crucified you...GAME OVER

    Empty rhetoric. And that brother is not of my immediate cipher so it's not representative of my stance, although the brother basically summed it up when he spoke of UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES. Hebrews don't won those nor do Egyptians.

    And Garv did nothing.

    On top of all that I proved the superior wisdom in the other thread by showing the APPLICATION and MANIFESTATION of what we talk about. You can tell the efficacy of any philosophy, ideology or brand of spirituality by the fruits it bears. But that principle is in the Torah so I guess its bunk to you.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Cats are ALLWAYS lurking in my threads when I go in. Somebody is reading it...

    this the 1st one I seen but good read.............................
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I think the Sphinx is older than Jericho though. Sphinx go back to 1000 B.C. and probably earlier.

    but it's all the same because Israel IS Northeast Africa. that's a fact.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I think the Sphinx is older than Jericho though. Sphinx go back to 1000 B.C. and probably earlier.

    but it's all the same because Israel IS Northeast Africa. that's a fact.

    Approximately 8,00 B.C.E for the Jericho stone structure. Thats older. But at any event I was going off of what dude said precisely It really irks me when people try to 🤬 on my cipher when in reality they have to go off of hearsay with everything they are spitting. I would estimate less than 3% of these cats out here can read the language of ancient Kemet and I doubt very seriously that they have access to the original source material. Most of that was stolen by the Greeks and currently in little cottage museums scattered throughout Europe, securely tucked away from black hands.They then try to pit their general ignorance up against their misinterpretation of a mistranslation (KJV Bible) without bothering to read the source material (namely Sefer Ha Yasher and the Tanach) they are obsessed with debunking and critiquing.

    But like you said, its all Africa but my point is cats need to !.) be objective 2.) study for themselves and not just eat from the hands of charismatics and 3.) recognize that the ENTIRE earth belonged to black and brown faces at one time and Egypt or Kemet or Nubia DID NOT father them all- including but not exclusive of Hebrew Israelites. That half-ass ghetto scholarship is just laughable to anybody who's popped open those old dusty volumes and burnt the midnight oil, night after sleepless night.

    If whatever box we want to view the current world from is based on a history that is not effective in totality then we need to evolve it for the future. That means not firng shots and then acting like women when shots are fired back. It means having a firm grip on all your data before you make assumptions based on hearsay and then utilizing the tools we have today in the information age by synthesizing what is proven to work and discarding that which does not produce tangible, positive results.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Approximately 8,00 B.C.E for the Jericho stone structure. Thats older. But at any event I was going off of what dude said precisely It really irks me when people try to 🤬 on my cipher when in reality they have to go off of hearsay with everything they are spitting. I would estimate less than 3% of these cats out here can read the language of ancient Kemet and I doubt very seriously that they have access to the original source material. Most of that was stolen by the Greeks and currently in little cottage museums scattered throughout Europe, securely tucked away from black hands.They then try to pit their general ignorance up against their misinterpretation of a mistranslation (KJV Bible) without bothering to read the source material (namely Sefer Ha Yasher and the Tanach) they are obsessed with debunking and critiquing.

    But like you said, its all Africa but my point is cats need to !.) be objective 2.) study for themselves and not just eat from the hands of charismatics and 3.) recognize that the ENTIRE earth belonged to black and brown faces at one time and Egypt or Kemet or Nubia DID NOT father them all- including but not exclusive of Hebrew Israelites. That half-ass ghetto scholarship is just laughable to anybody who's popped open those old dusty volumes and burnt the midnight oil, night after sleepless night.

    If whatever box we want to view the current world from is based on a history that is not effective in totality then we need to evolve it for the future. That means not firng shots and then acting like women when shots are fired back. It means having a firm grip on all your data before you make assumptions based on hearsay and then utilizing the tools we have today in the information age by synthesizing what is proven to work and discarding that which does not produce tangible, positive results.

    my mistake I meant to say 10,000 B.C. for the Sphinx. but I agree on everything else u said. we do have some flaws in our scholarship that has to be worked out, but it is a fact that the Pyramid structures can be found globally leading credence to a global presence for Nile Valley Civilization. but like u said, NOT ALL INDIGENOUS PEOPLE WERE A PART OF THAT. u can see that with original peoples of East, South & Southeast Asia, who share no direct marks of Khemetic influence. but traces here & there to a general origin & the spice trade later on.

    I think the biggest point that u made was the influence that the Fertile Crescent has had on all of this. a point which is often overlooked. the direct correlation between Sumer-Akkad & the Hebrews makes perfect sense.
    this is a video talking about the Sphinx age by the Discovery Channel.

    and u right. we can never be 100% sure until we get our hands on the original Khemetic documents & artifacts.
This discussion has been closed.