What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

do you leave messages?

2»

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me hearing a voicemail means hang up the phone they didnt answer... If what i had to say was that important though, i'll just send a text. Other than that i'll wait till you return the call or i see you next

9/10 voice messages are nervous/awkward, annoying, and uninformative
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, if its important.. but if people leave me voicemails, ill always call back.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i hate voicemails
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only time I leave voice mails is if I'm calling a business and nobody answer. other than that nah.

the worst is when you leave a voice mail, say the wrong 🤬 , then try to hit # to restart it and it be like "Your message has been sent". Damn it!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    I have yet to set up my voicemail so u can't even leave a message if I don't answer lol

• Bcotton5
    S2J wrote: »
    Im chillin but my swagg on full attack haha
    And my girl actin like a brat
    So wen she call I dont answer I jus write her back
    Man she hate it wen I do dat 🤬

MMM
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ville baby
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i dont even like talking on the phone that much, let alone to leave any messages.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only to break up with women
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i leave messages when im sleepy
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not when I'm high cuz I come out sounding like a stuttering 🤬 .
  • Bcotton5
    Not when I'm high cuz I come out sounding like a stuttering 🤬 .

lmao I always do this when I call off/in sick to work my voicemails always come out 🤬
  • ineedpussy
    well when i call off i leave texts. does that count as leaving a message?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah, I leave a message. Most of the time it's just my name, but if I feel like leaving a message, yeah I'm leaving it. Sometimes your phone doesn't always show that missed call, and if you playing that game of I'll call but if she doesn't call me back then I'm not gonna call for a while.....and then you find out she called but your phone didn't show it and now you catch feelings and you liked her; then it's just childish