What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

in a fight Nick cannon Or eminem ?

24

Comments

  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Nick would win. Em used to get mollywhopped on the reg. so much so that his mom had to take up for him. Don't let the fight scenes of 8 mile fool you.

    he got his ass beat in 8 mile lol.....
  • wellingdowd
    wellingdowd Members Posts: 115
    edited June 2010
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    naw, I never sold 🤬 , but FTR it is a big money maker and real as coke, so don't disrespect the game just cause you ain't up on it.

    Also heres a question for people not from the PJs (Like me)
    Do you get this uneasy feeling whenever you are chilling there?
    IDK what it is but whenever im chilling in the hood I feel solid, but put me on foot in a bad section 8 and I always have this uneasiness in my gut cause I know how easy 🤬 can pop off and how it can get too real too quick over 🤬 that's too petty.

    Nope I can chill anywhere. Most 🤬 pops off if you looking for 🤬 or are shook or suspect. Otherwise 95% of the time you good. The other 5% can happen anywhere.
  • wellingdowd
    wellingdowd Members Posts: 115
    edited June 2010
    he got his ass beat in 8 mile lol.....
    didn't he beat that one dude down on the hood of that car?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    naw, I never sold 🤬 , but FTR it is a big money maker and real as coke, so don't disrespect the game just cause you ain't up on it.

    Also heres a question for people not from the PJs (Like me)
    Do you get this uneasy feeling whenever you are chilling there?
    IDK what it is but whenever im chilling in the hood I feel solid, but put me on foot in a bad section 8 and I always have this uneasiness in my gut cause I know how easy 🤬 can pop off and how it can get too real too quick over 🤬 that's too petty.

    in the jds ( john deshields project) 6 🤬 got popped outside the crib jus cuz lol...... now i dont feel un easy.... but it all depends on if i got beef with them projects..... when we was beefin with the jds 🤬 my 10th and 11th grade year HELL YEAH i was un easy..... i almost got shot my third day back home 4 some 🤬 some 🤬 did that was not even my 🤬 @ the time yet.... now we beefin with the griffs ( griffereson homes ) and i got people out therre but i wont go out therre with out 🤬 ..... and we beefin with the velts... ( rosevelts) same thing i usta chill out therre as a kid now hell naw i aint goin out therre with out a rachet.... im cool with the gompers tho.... they dont really get down too bad.... well i kinda take that back cuz a 🤬 got poped out therre the other day....
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    didn't he beat that one dude down on the hood of that car?

    oh when he grabbed dudes legs?????? well kinda lol....
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Nope I can chill anywhere. Most 🤬 pops off if you looking for 🤬 or are shook or suspect. Otherwise 95% of the time you good. The other 5% can happen anywhere.

    That 95% is much lower in the projects. I see somebody get they ass beat every time I go there.
    you can lose your life just for not knowing that particular game when its time for a checkin session.
    Or maybe you 🤬 someones 🤬 on the other side of town and that cats cousin lives there.
    Or maybe your car looks a little too nice and so is your watch when a click feels like its time for a tax.
    All I know is the 🤬 just a little too suspect for me.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    That 95% is much lower in the projects. I see somebody get they ass beat every time I go there.
    you can lose your life just for not knowing that particular game when its time for a checkin session.
    Or maybe you 🤬 someones 🤬 on the other side of town and that cats cousin lives there.
    Or maybe your car looks a little too nice and so is your watch when a click feels like its time for a tax.
    All I know is the 🤬 just a little too suspect for me.
    thats the problem in east st.... every body know EVERY BODY....


    *dude hops out of car to go see his fam*

    (first 🤬 )- a hold on aint that the 🤬 cuzin that shot at damon 3 weeks ago????/

    ( second 🤬 ) hell yea!!!!!!

    (first 🤬 ) let me call that 🤬

    *calls damon*

    ( damon ) hello what good who this

    ( first 🤬 ) this rodney 🤬

    ( damon) whats good bro?

    ( rodney) 🤬 .... but that 🤬 🤬 david cuz jus walked into erica crib G...

    ( damon) FOR REAL!!!!!!!!

    ( rodney) HELL YEA!!!! j bug jus peeped him out

    ( damon) bro make sho that 🤬 🤬 dont leave...

    ( rodney) i got u 🤬 ..

    ( damon) im on my way... im finna get at this bytch ass 🤬 ...

    *click*

    (j bug) so what that 🤬 on?????

    ( rodney) he on his way.... let me his that drink we finna get at this 🤬 ...

    (j bug) aight.....
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited June 2010
    thats the problem in east st.... every body know EVERY BODY....


    *dude hops out of car to go see his fam*

    (first 🤬 )- a hold on aint that the 🤬 cuzin that shot at damon 3 weeks ago????/

    ( second 🤬 ) hell yea!!!!!!

    (first 🤬 ) let me call that 🤬

    *calls damon*

    ( damon ) hello what good who this

    ( first 🤬 ) this rodney 🤬

    ( damon) whats good bro?

    ( rodney) 🤬 .... but that 🤬 🤬 david cuz jus walked into erica crib G...

    ( damon) FOR REAL!!!!!!!!

    ( rodney) HELL YEA!!!! j bug jus peeped him out

    ( damon) bro make sho that 🤬 🤬 dont leave...

    ( rodney) i got u 🤬 ..

    ( damon) im on my way... im finna get at this bytch ass 🤬 ...

    *click*

    (j bug) so what that 🤬 on?????

    ( rodney) he on his way.... let me his that drink we finna get at this 🤬 ...

    (j bug) aight.....

    🤬 what you writing a screen play or some 🤬 . who you trying to convince on the internet that you a tough guy?
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    thats the problem in east st.... every body know EVERY BODY....


    *dude hops out of car to go see his fam*

    (first 🤬 )- a hold on aint that the 🤬 cuzin that shot at damon 3 weeks ago????/

    ( second 🤬 ) hell yea!!!!!!

    (first 🤬 ) let me call that 🤬

    *calls damon*

    ( damon ) hello what good who this

    ( first 🤬 ) this rodney 🤬

    ( damon) whats good bro?

    ( rodney) 🤬 .... but that 🤬 🤬 david cuz jus walked into erica crib G...

    ( damon) FOR REAL!!!!!!!!

    ( rodney) HELL YEA!!!! j bug jus peeped him out

    ( damon) bro make sho that 🤬 🤬 dont leave...

    ( rodney) i got u 🤬 ..

    ( damon) im on my way... im finna get at this bytch ass 🤬 ...

    *click*

    (j bug) so what that 🤬 on?????

    ( rodney) he on his way.... let me his that drink we finna get at this 🤬 ...

    (j bug) aight.....

    🤬 is like that everywhere, Thats why I try to not step on toes.
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    shady hands down he called nick a 🤬 and he has yet to respond publicly and he's been on mad talk shows when that drama was unfoldin so he obvously told them not to bring it up. the white boy got him shook. eminem clearly said publicly "that goes for nick too 🤬 you think im scurred of you"
    btw mariah carey IS NOT BLACK
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    🤬 a Nick Cannon. Who the 🤬 is he??? Oh yeah, some dude who hosts a 🤬 show. No body gives a 🤬 about a nick cannon.
  • gak7
    gak7 Members Posts: 406
    edited June 2010
    to anyone that said nick cannon..get a life and brain.

    fact. eminem
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Grew up in an all black neighborhood between two trailer parks. Can't speak for every kid in every trailer but the ones in S.Ohio are a different breed of white folk. Sure they were country as hell and a few were racist but fr the most part they were cool but had 0 tolerance for any 🤬 . These aren't the white kids who cross the street when they see you coming they were the ones who'd ask you if they were suppose to be scared and then knuckle up with you if you had a prob. Here's the issue cause I fought a number of them, take the one with the lowest fight skill. He may not be able to fight and he'll keep coming until he's sleep. and don't get one that can fight, like homeboy said they pound you til the ambulance comes. I seen many a fool get thrashed thinking they were suppose to whoop the white kid because they were from the hood.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    shady is crazy, yall dont know half the 🤬 that white boy when threw to get out of the ghettos of mo-town
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Nick Cannon would beat the brakes off that bitchmade 🤬 , not only is he tall wit them long arms and in better shape than Em who's lookin like Larry Holmes as well as from the hood but Em once got the 🤬 beat out of him so bad he ended up in a coma.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    you mean the Deangelo baily incident? the one he talked about on the SlimShady LP? The one from when he was in elementary?
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    you mean the Deangelo baily incident? the one he talked about on the SlimShady LP? The one from when he was in elementary?
    Take off the cape 🤬 I don't give a 🤬 when it was the point is the 🤬 can't fight, if he wound up in a coma as a youngin you can only imagin what's gonna happen when a full grown man puts hands on him.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    What's a cape?
    This is beyond Em and Nick right now I'm just debating against 🤬 theories.
    so cause you got ya ass kicked as a youngster that means you never get any skills about you? Don't tell that to a dude like Tyson, I'm positive he'll put up a strong argument.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    What's a cape?
    This is beyond Em and Nick right now I'm just debating against 🤬 theories.
    so cause you got ya ass kicked as a youngster that means you never get any skills about you? Don't tell that to a dude like Tyson, I'm positive he'll put up a strong argument.
    Em ain't a fighter though so whatever skills he came up wit is what he got now, Nick Cannon evidently has some skills so even though he ain't 🤬 either he can stomp out Em.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    *Gas Face*
    What evidence do we have to prove that Nick has some skills?
    Remember he's a PK to top it all off and in that cases the daughter is a sluter and the son is a sucka
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited June 2010
    to bad no on fights anymore
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited June 2010
    Black people cant fight for 🤬 ...em would whoop the charcoal off Nicks face.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Black people cant fight for 🤬 ...em would whoop the charcoal off Nicks face.

    If you were to base your criteria on boxing skills as of 2010 Floyd Mayweather would be the pound for pound champ and he's Black.
    If you were to base your criteria on mixed martial arts skill as of 2010 Anderson Silva would be the pound for pound champ and he's Black.

    At the top of every athletic sport you will find a black man who has excelled far past his white counterparts, being that "fighting" to a certain extent is an extension of athleticism I have to put my money on the Black man who may be a more athletic specimen due to breeding practices during slavery and other genetic factors.

    In closing I dont believe Nick Cannon has charcoal on his face, his color is a chestnut brown if Im correct
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    If you were to base your criteria on boxing skills as of 2010 Floyd Mayweather would be the pound for pound champ and he's Black.
    If you were to base your criteria on mixed martial arts skill as of 2010 Anderson Silva would be the pound for pound champ and he's Black.

    At the top of every athletic sport you will find a black man who has excelled far past his white counterparts, being that "fighting" to a certain extent is an extension of athleticism I have to put my money on the Black man who may be a more athletic specimen due to breeding practices during slavery and other genetic factors.

    In closing I dont believe Nick Cannon has charcoal on his face, his color is a chestnut brown if Im correct

    Unfortunately, Nick Cannon is neither Anderson Silva nor Floyd Mayweather. This will be close, but I can see Em just going berserk and hacking Nick up with a machete. The shoulder roll won't help you there.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Or maybe a power tool or some 🤬 like that... Drill Nick Cannons 🤬 . Lol.