What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Naruto.....

gnsgns Bleeding 24/7Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Animania
I havent the foggiest where the other thread went, but I know there's been shenanigans in the IC of late, so here goes the the new manga ;

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/84058700/1

This is a link to the last episode, it works!

http://www.nwanime.com/naruto-shippuden-episode-243/watch/dd6201441f3c0676502f/

Comments

• ocelotocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    the DEMON fox is getting soft on me...smh

and the flashback was long... cant believe we waited 3 weeks for this 🤬 ...

tobi still that 🤬 tho
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Underwhelming, hopefully it gets better next week
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    i forgot about this
  • LambentLambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Testing new sig.

Waiting for Sasuke to appear again, because these last fights have been pretty bring.

I haven't read the last few chapters.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    A few chapter back he landed on the battlefield, body count will skyrocket
    edited January 2012
    I mean, Sasuke caught 1,000 sound ninja from Orochimaru's village. Dude fried a couple wZetsus that are strong because of the spore jutsu and the transformation jutsu that making 🤬 shook in the alliance. Going by that logic, I'd say he could easily 🤬 10,000 soldiers
    Bump... Sasuke vs Itachi rd2
    Sasuke winning, hopefully some Itachi flashbacks
    itachi could have killed sasuke if he wasn't sick
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they fight again i hope itachi wins again or show's the lil homie that he's still the little brother
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    itachi could have killed sasuke if he wasn't sick

Sasuke hadn't unlocked mangekyou sharingan, a fully healthy itachi woulda killed him
    damn tsuande
    Damn tsunade got impaled.

Watched the anime thursday with Konan's forbidden paper jutsu, she on her moses 🤬 . I wonder how edo madara would counter that 🤬 . 10 minutes of bombs, wonder if the forest would negate it
    Edo madara has susanno... In complete form too
    Konan lauce
    http://dragonflyscans.org/manga/naruto/578/

smh at the fox comparing the sauce to Madara da GAWD!!!

🤬 insulting
    i see sasuke and itachi working together

madara a G
    kabuto is crazy
    Dragon Sage Mode> Toad Sage Mode

>.<
    yall still on naruto?
    just making sure

its been quiet
    Kabuto a major problem now.
    This dude has the Sound 5 tensei coming out of his stomach doing jutsus and the head of orochimaru's true form charging at the uchiha brothers. Lawd @ Kabuto cutting Itachi in half like its nothing
    itachi>>>>