What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

“The spell of Leviathan”

2»

Replies

  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    toomy wrote: »
    Thanks for the post. There's a lot of contridictory texts about Yahweh that's why I prefer Black Roots Science. It tells a straightforward story from beginning to end from the point of view of an African and not those crazy white people with agenda's of making their race superior to others.



    exactly bro I'm going to check that out... good to see more and more ppl are awakening from the mainstream religious spell that they push on the masses.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    toomy wrote: »
    Thanks for the post. There's a lot of contridictory texts about Yahweh that's why I prefer Black Roots Science. It tells a straightforward story from beginning to end from the point of view of an African and not those crazy white people with agenda's of making their race superior to others.


    Here is another site with interesting info...

    http://www.opentheword.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2402:the-name-yahweh-in-egyptian-hieroglyphic-texts&catid=20:archaeology&Itemid=105

    The Name Yahweh in Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts

    ST. PAUL, MN (ANS) -- The oldest historical mention of ancient Israel occurs in the Merneptah stele, an Egyptian monument dated to 1208 B.C. But mention of Israel's God, Yahweh, occurs even earlier in Egyptian inscriptions in conjunction with a group of people called the Shasu.

    Among ancient Egyptian designations for types of foreign peoples in the New Kingdom Period (1550-1070 BC), the term Shasu occurs fairly frequently. It is generally accepted that the term Shasu means nomads or Bedouin people, referring primarily to the nomadic peoples of Syria-Palestine. There are two hieroglyphic references in New Kingdom Period texts to an area called "the land of the Shasu of Yahweh." Except for the Old Testament, these are the oldest references found in any ancient texts to the God Yahweh.

    The Shasu were rarely if e! ver under the control of the Egyptian government and were almost always looked upon as enemies of the Egyptians. For example, at the famous Battle of Kadesh in ca. 1275 BC, there were Shasu soldiers who were allies of the Hittites against Ramses II. It is very likely that the Egyptians of the New Kingdom Period classified all of the ancient Edomites, Ammonites, Moabites, Amalekites, Midianites, Kenites, Hapiru, and Israelites as Shasu. There is even a reference dating to ca. 1250 BC in Papyrus Anastasi I to a group of giant Shasu living in Canaan who may be identified with the giants encountered by the Israelites at the time of the Exodus.

    Reshef, a Canaanite god of war and thunder, seems to have been introduced into Egypt by the Hyksos. As king of the netherworld, Reshef was thought to bring plague and war upon humanity. The Egyptians depicted him in a distinctly Syrian style, with kilt, beard, and horned helmet, but he could also be shown wearing the White Crown of Upper Egypt and holding the Egyptian ankh and scepter, or sometimes h! olding Canaanite weapons. This, along with Reshef's insertion as a member of a trinity of deities with the god Min and the goddess Qadesh, shows the marked degree of syncretistic integration of foreign deities into the Egyptian pantheon.

    However Yahweh was for some reason treated very differently. Clearly the Egyptians knew about Yahweh as can be seen in the Soleb and Amarah-West topographical lists, but they did not worship him, and they apparently did not want to worship him.

    Nor was Yahweh equated to or identified with any Egyptian deity. There were no temples to Yahweh built by the Egyptians, nor were there any artistic representations made of him, or in fact even any discussions of him in Egyptian texts. It appears that the ancient Egyptians placed Yahweh into a category all by himself. To say the least, this is very strange for the syncretistic Egyptians. A possible explanation is that Yahweh was seen by the Egyptians as an enemy God, of an enemy triibal group which was a part of the hated Shasu peoples who lived north of Egypt.



    check the site for more...
  • toomytoomy Posts: 369
    edited January 2012
    Thanks. Yeah Yahweh was just an ordinary person like you and me. According to Black Roots science about 44,000 years before Yahweh was born the Black nation determined that it was time to bring forth evil/sin in the world. God is perfect. The Black Man and Woman are God ( according to BRS ). And because God was perfect he/she wanted to know what it was like to be imperfect. Therefore they began by degrating their perfect bodies and minds to bring forth evil/sin/decay so they can experience imperfection. In the perfect body/mind of the Black Woman/Man they could oly experience sin when they under went rituals. It was something that was only present in the back of their minds. When Yahweh created the white/non black races along with his soulmate and 58,000 volunteers it was done in secret. And he was not worship. Quite the opposite. He was chastised because he brought forth evil/decay/sin/suffering. He gave birth to the white race/non blacks. When someone brings forth suffering of course they would be looked at in disdained.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    toomy wrote: »
    Thanks for the post. There's a lot of contridictory texts about Yahweh that's why I prefer Black Roots Science. It tells a straightforward story from beginning to end from the point of view of an African and not those crazy white people with agenda's of making their race superior to others.

    did u read it in hebrew? and then after reading it did you STUDY it in hebrew? if so for how long and how consistently? if the examination has not been 100% thorough then it would be wise not to make the broad assertions you do. i read the black roots science stuff. some makes sense; some dont. imo it looks like the usual "conscious" ism thrown at us in these days that hides inaccuracies and purposeful distortions in a glut of information. but i cant make a firm assertion it is true or false because i havent dedicated myself to that path for an extended period of time. the inverse application of that principle is what im proposing to you. you can do what you want but i beg you be wise and humble on this journey.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    toomy wrote: »
    Thanks. Yeah Yahweh was just an ordinary person like you and me. According to Black Roots science about 44,000 years before Yahweh was born the Black nation determined that it was time to bring forth evil/sin in the world. God is perfect. The Black Man and Woman are God ( according to BRS ). And because God was perfect he/she wanted to know what it was like to be imperfect. Therefore they began by degrating their perfect bodies and minds to bring forth evil/sin/decay so they can experience imperfection. In the perfect body/mind of the Black Woman/Man they could oly experience sin when they under went rituals. It was something that was only present in the back of their minds. When Yahweh created the white/non black races along with his soulmate and 58,000 volunteers it was done in secret. And he was not worship. Quite the opposite. He was chastised because he brought forth evil/decay/sin/suffering. He gave birth to the white race/non blacks. When someone brings forth suffering of course they would be looked at in disdained.

    edit i will look into brs but do some research on Yahweh outside of mainstream christian literature... many sources claim him to be a living entity but just not the way he is depicted in mainstream religion.


    I understand where you coming from that's why I think that the first creation story in genesis is when the original people were created but the second one which apparently happened many generations later is probably when other people were created such as Adam & Eve. Archaeology evidence suggest that whites were created only 6,000 years ago and according to the Bible Adam & Eve were created 6,000 years ago... but black civilization like Ancient Egypt, Sumerians and etc date back well over 20,000 years ago. When you read the Bible Adam & Eve were created by Yahweh NOT to have knowledge of good or evil. In my opinion animals such as lions have no knowledge of good or evil which is why they would rip someone up without guilt...but when Adam & Eve ate the fruit they gained a conscious of good and evil... that's interesting. And as you see the powers that be try to keep earth history as being less than 6,000 years cuz that's when they were created. If you click on this Biblical website below and look at the very top they give the creation of Adam & Eve to around 4,000B.C.
    Also notice that all of the wars from whites against blacks began to occur in Ancient Egypt after these ppl were created and blacks have been oppressed ever since.


    http://bible.cc/genesis/1-26.htm

    Genesis 1:26
    And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

    So Elohim created man in his own image, in the image of Elohim created he him; male and female created he them.

    Genesis 2:1
    Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.




    Now below Yahweh Elohim begins his creation...

    Genesis 2:4
    These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the YAHWEH Elohim made the earth and the heavens,

    Genesis 2:7
    And YAHWEH Elohim formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

    And YAHWEH Elohim planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
  • toomytoomy Posts: 369
    edited January 2012
    judahxulu wrote: »
    did u read it in hebrew? and then after reading it did you STUDY it in hebrew? if so for how long and how consistently? if the examination has not been 100% thorough then it would be wise not to make the broad assertions you do. i read the black roots science stuff. some makes sense; some dont. imo it looks like the usual "conscious" ism thrown at us in these days that hides inaccuracies and purposeful distortions in a glut of information. but i cant make a firm assertion it is true or false because i havent dedicated myself to that path for an extended period of time. the inverse application of that principle is what im proposing to you. you can do what you want but i beg you be wise and humble on this journey.

    No I didn't read it in Hebrew. The Hebrew that was spoken today is not the same spoken during Ancient times. Today's Hebrew was put together from bits and pieces of the ancient Hebrew language during the 18 century I believe. Honestly I haven't studied the bible as much as I have studied Black Roots Science. And I do not know the Hebrew language. The first time I really paid attention to Yahweh was when I was at college listening to a speach by a visiting preacher. The preacher said the name Yahweh as if it was forbidden. This brought out my curiousity.
    I can personally confirm that Black Roots Science is true just from my own personal experience. And also just by looking at the state of the world today which is filled with War, violence, poverty and famine. It's my personal experience of dealing having being affected badly financially by White people that have lead me to Black Roots Science. I perfectly understand why others may not take to it and I say to each their own.
  • toomytoomy Posts: 369
    edited January 2012
    beenwize wrote: »
    edit i will look into brs but do some research on Yahweh outside of mainstream christian literature... many sources claim him to be a living entity but just not the way he is depicted in mainstream religion.


    I understand where you coming from that's why I think that the first creation story in genesis is when the original people were created but the second one which apparently happened many generations later is probably when other people were created such as Adam & Eve. Archaeology evidence suggest that whites were created only 6,000 years ago and according to the Bible Adam & Eve were created 6,000 years ago... but black civilization like Ancient Egypt, Sumerians and etc date back well over 20,000 years ago. When you read the Bible Adam & Eve were created by Yahweh NOT to have knowledge of good or evil. In my opinion animals such as lions have no knowledge of good or evil which is why they would rip someone up without guilt...but when Adam & Eve ate the fruit they gained a conscious of good and evil... that's interesting. And as you see the powers that be try to keep earth history as being less than 6,000 years cuz that's when they were created. If you click on this Biblical website below and look at the very top they give the creation of Adam & Eve to around 4,000B.C.
    Also notice that all of the wars from whites against blacks began to occur in Ancient Egypt after these ppl were created and blacks have been oppressed ever since.


    http://bible.cc/genesis/1-26.htm

    Genesis 1:26
    And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

    So Elohim created man in his own image, in the image of Elohim created he him; male and female created he them.

    Genesis 2:1
    Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.




    Now below Yahweh Elohim begins his creation...

    Genesis 2:4
    These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the YAHWEH Elohim made the earth and the heavens,

    Genesis 2:7
    And YAHWEH Elohim formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

    And YAHWEH Elohim planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

    Our earth and solar system were created 78
    trillion years ago. As soon as the earth was
    ready, 144,000 ancestors came from another
    star system, the star called Sirius that was worshipped by the
    ancient Egyptians. They inhabited the earth after preparing
    it by seeding it with plant and animal life. After about 7,000
    years since their arrival, their population increased from
    144,000 to one billion eight million (1b8m).
    2. This number, 1b8m, is the most sacred number in
    creation. It is the total number of original people who
    inhabited the first earth of our universe countless trillions of
    years ago. Thus every earth inhabited thereafter keeps this
    number as their final and stable population. It was
    determined to be the ideal number of people that can
    inhabit a planet the size of earth in complete comfort,
    without imposing on each other or on the natural resources,
    as well as on the animals and plants. That enables
    complete freedom of movement for all life on the planet,
    and this is essential for peace, prosperity, and spiritual
    growth (the gaining of knowledge).

    As you can see from this passage BRS says Black People are waaay older than 20,000 years. BRS does not contridict the bible in any way. Atleast in my opinion. Also BRS is not traditional literature. I use Black ROots Science as a foundation. It has taken my a good 6 months to read through half of BRS text and a couple of more months to absorb it all. And from there I have tried to study other text such as hinduism, buddihism, zoroasterism, the bible. And I see that what's in the bible can be supported in more detail by Black Roots Science.
  • toomytoomy Posts: 369
    edited January 2012
    Kirk wrote: »
    The Nuwaubian cult was lead by a child molester. It was a scam, it was all bullshit, black people got taken in by a con artist and he molested their children.

    True story.

    all lies. If you talk to the Nuwaubians they would say that they were force to tell lies by the racists people in Georgia. A black man building a big pyramid in country hick town in Georgia...anybody with an ounce of common sense knew what the outcome would be.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    toomy wrote: »
    all lies. If you talk to the Nuwaubians they would say that they were force to tell lies by the racists people in Georgia. A black man building a big pyramid in country hick town in Georgia...anybody with an ounce of common sense knew what the outcome would be.

    damn have anybody tell you that you post and the way you structure your words and use Punctuation just like beenwize, i notice that a few days ago, but hey
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,575 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    toomy wrote: »
    all lies. If you talk to the Nuwaubians they would say that they were force to tell lies by the racists people in Georgia.
    then i imagine you could probably cite an example of this?

    it's also not a great sign when your argument is less "i did not do these things" and more "i believe myself to be immune from prosecution"
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    jus cuz someone is thinking outside of the box of mainstream religion does not mean it is me...
  • toomytoomy Posts: 369
    edited January 2012
    be blessed brothers and sisters. No I am not beenwize. I have been told by janklow the moderator that the words that I post sounds defensive and harsh so I edit my words carefully...
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.