What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tim Tebow the Anti-Christ?????

b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Scoffers and blasphemers be damned...

TT-title-300x215.jpg

Like every other decent, God-fearing American football fan, I like Tim Tebow. (And like every other decent, Belichick-fearing New England football fan, I’m glad he’s the quarterback matchup we’re facing this weekend, given the way the pass coverage has been all season.) As it’s been said many times before, Tebow seems like a genuinely nice person and a great teammate and his emergence this year has been probably THE best, most entertaining story in all of sports in years.

I have one tiny, inconsequential concern though. Has it occurred to anyone else that Tim Tebow might be a little too good to be real? That maybe there’s something supernaturally sketchy going on here? I can’t help but think of something Albert Brooks says in “Broadcast News”:

“What do you think the Devil is going to look like if he’s around? Nobody is going to be taken in if he has a long, red, pointy tail. No. I’m semi-serious here. He will look attractive and he will be nice and helpful and he will get a job where he influences a great God-fearing nation and he will never do an evil thing… And he’ll get all the great women.”

I don’t pass myself off as a Bible scholar. But the Sunday mornings I’ve spent at St. Mary’s of the Sacred Heart haven’t been all about checking out the hot moms and setting my Fantasy lineup. I’ve learned a thing or two about the Scriptures. And it’s hard not to notice a few eerie similarities between Tebow and a certain biblical Supervillain:

Replies

• b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    The Antichrist will ride in on a white horse [Revelations 6: 1-2]

TT-horse.jpg

The Antichrist will be worshipped by many people [Rev 13:8]

TT-worshipped-300x225.jpg

He “does not regard the desire of women.” [Daniel 11:37]

TT-women-300x231.jpg

TT-women-2.jpg
    edited January 2012
    The bible makes 25 unfavorable references to left-handedness. And the Latin word for left-handed is “sinister.”

TT-lefthanded-300x162.jpg

The Antichrist’s arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by “wonders” (Denver’s opening kick hits the crossbar for a touchback and rolls back 30 yards and stops dead on the 20)…

TT-touchback-300x165.jpg

… “signs” (a halo appears over Mile High)…

TT-halo-300x218.jpg

…”and miracles” (an 11-second overtime win in the playoffs).

TT-11-second-OT-300x201.jpg
    edited January 2012
    His name will be associated with the number 666, “though not in an obvious way.”[Rev 13:17-18]

TT-666-2-244x300.jpg

Some prophets interpreted a dream by Nebuchandnezzer with the arrival of the Antichrist and the End of the World. The dream involved a statue “with silver arms and chest, a bronze torso and thighs and iron legs.” [Daniel 3:16-18]

TT-statue.jpg

The Antichrist will be a king from a land to the north of Israel.

TT-kingdom-300x255.jpg

During his rise to power, a 7-year peace pact between warring nations will be negotiated, setting off a wave of euphoria. [Mathew 24:15]

TT-negotiate.jpg
    edited January 2012
    The Antichrist will have compelling charisma and ability to communicate. “A mouth speaking great things.” [Rev 13:5]

His appearance will be one of “a fierce countenance” and “more stout than his fellows.” [Daniel 7:20]

TT-stout-254x300.jpg

He will appear to survive a fatal injury. [Rev 13:3][Daniel 7:20]

TT-injury-300x194.jpg

And finally, the true Antichrist “will do as he pleases.” [Daniel 11:36]
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Freakin' hilarious....
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,315 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    lmfao hell naw
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Will he still be the antichrist if the Patriots whoop that ass?
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Who is this heathean speaking such blasphmey on the Prophet Timothy???
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • dreadlock rastadreadlock rasta Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Funniest shit I read all day
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Who is this heathean speaking such blasphmey on the Prophet Timothy???

In fact the very first chapter in 1st Timothy speaks of False teachers.

Tebow knew in advanced about this thread so it was written hundreds of years before we were even born.

All praises to tebow. lol.
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

• janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,575 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    well, i'm sold

ps. fuck the Broncos
    edited January 2012
    Two things:

-somebody has, entirely, too much idle time
    -somebody has a great, need, to get their azz kicked-in for this Reed Richards-esque display.

I would say I'm very surprised @ you supporting such strabismic gobbledygook, b*, but considering your Cheap Seats' antics, of late;

I'm not surprised at this, b*!!

its ok to laugh, my nigga... i promise God ain't gon strike you down for laughin at this.
    edited January 2012
    Making fun of the Anti-Christ is blasphemy? Thought that was the enemigo...
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I will say...this is funny (I hope it was meant to be funny). On a serious note, this is one example of how even the religious can come to their conclusions about what the Bible says. They take a perspective on something and apply the Bible to it.
    al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    damn yall read barstool sports too?

thats where this blog came from
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Will he still be the antichrist if the Patriots whoop that ass?
    Valid question.
  • ptnutzptnutz Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    alissowack wrote: »
    I will say...this is funny (I hope it was meant to be funny). On a serious note, this is one example of how even the religious can come to their conclusions about what the Bible says. They take a perspective on something and apply the Bible to it.

Too true!!!
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,084 ✭✭✭✭✭