What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Jesus only a servant as other prophets, in early Bible found in Palestine

KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
This may have been seen before, I am not sure when this was made.. though just thought it was interesting considering "Jesus" is the topic of discussion many times.. enjoy..
formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
Soloman_The_Wise

Replies

• KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks on the feedback brothers! lol I came back and see a new forum and still no replies LOL all good.. guess was just a shitty topic or of no interest to anyone

Soloman_The_Wise
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Thanks on the feedback brothers! lol I came back and see a new forum and still no replies LOL all good.. guess was just a shitty topic or of no interest to anyone

@Kliche you are welcome my brother, lol...... No it's not a shitty topic some people can't admit that Yahushua is a servant of YHWH, In scriptures Yahushua said he came to the will of his father so he is a servant of the most high
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • il nonnoil nonno Posts: 124 ✭✭
    Religion... SMH! X_X
    Soloman_The_Wise
    @waterproof thanks man! ;) lol But agree with your comment also

Soloman_The_Wise
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KLICHE wrote: »
    @waterproof thanks man! ;) lol But agree with your comment also

@Kliche I believe that Yahushua is Man, Prophet/Servant and Son of Yah like we all are son of Yah and he was made and born and made from a Man and women just like us, if people read the Bible and know how some parts in the book that got switch around and read it how it suppose to be they will see that.

what is your thought process on Yahushua
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    Soloman_The_Wise
    @waterproof basically you summed my thoughts/feelings up on it! I call myself a muslim. A very moderate one at that, but am mindful of Allah/Yahweh from the moment I awake til sleep. I view Yahushua as like you said and as the Messiah the world awaits.

Just so much in common really the 3 Abrahamic faiths for them not to all band together and really bring some good in the world instead of all the BS about.

Soloman_The_Wise
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    man please, just stop even discussing somebody coming back or saving the world