What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Let's go!

2581mdi.jpg

really? nobody give a 🤬 ??!! I'm upping this pic every week until the fight. 🤬 damn i'm 🤬 hype as 🤬 .
  • vinny vegas
    vinny vegas Members Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Let's go!

2581mdi.jpg

really? nobody give a 🤬 ??!! I'm upping this pic every week until the fight. 🤬 damn i'm 🤬 hype as 🤬 .

Lol...Yeah, I'm a OneFC fan here. I saw the poster a couple of days ago and saw your boy on there. Hes fighting another striker. If he can get past Manhoef, he should be straight this upcoming fight...lol
  • Will Munny
    I think so too. No way in Suzuki even close to as good as Manhoef plus it's at 170 not 185 cause Brock is a welterweight.

I mean 🤬 damn just two years ago me and Brock were fixing road signs way out in the middle of 🤬 nowhere out in the country just to make a buck. Now he's out here fighting for the One FC title this 🤬 is gonna be crazy.
  • vinny vegas
    That's whats up...Will watch that one live.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Respect Renan Barao
    Barao.gif
    0.gif
    1.gif
    tumblr_m7kcxyLix61qaa8d1o1_500.gif
  • vinny vegas
    That's what's up. Got him winning again.
  • Will Munny
    Yeah I don't see Faber winning.
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    I know they're on the same team, but have Barao and Aldo ever said if they would fight each other?
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    T.Vick04 wrote: »
    I know they're on the same team, but have Barao and Aldo ever said if they would fight each other?

I haven't heard anything, but I'm going to assume that they wouldn't fight each other. If Aldo goes up to 155 I could see Barao possibly moving up to 145 to take his place. This is probably the closest we're going to get to seeing them fight one another

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Thomson winning, but i don't like Bendo so i might be bias.
  • Will Munny
    I said before the fight Bendo wins and its gonna be close. the fight was a 50/50 call either way tho to be honest.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it was all that close honestly. I have the first two rounds going to Thomson pretty clearly, and the last three going to Benson.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I saw it close but not split Benson
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Who else fought?
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    Who else fought?

Nikita Krylov (W) vs Walt Harris (L)
    Walt+Harris+vs.+Nikita+Krylov.gif

George Sullivan (W) vs Mike Rhodes (L)
    Unanimous Decision

Daron Cruickshank(W) aka Ip Man vs Mike Rio (L)
    Daron+Cruickshank+vs.+Mike+Rio+2.gif

Hugo Viana (W) vs Junior Hernandez (L)
    Unanimous Decision

Chico Camus (W) vs Yaotzin Meza (L)
    Unanimous Decision

Eddie Wineland (W) vs Yves Jabouin (L)
    2.gif

Alex Caceres (W) vs Sergio Pettis (L)
    4.gif

Jeremy Stephens (W) vs Darren Elkins (L)
    Unanimous Decision

Donald Cerrone (W) vs Adriano Martins (L)
    1.gif

Stipe Miocic (W) vs Gabriel Gonzaga (L)
    Unanimous Decision

• Will Munny
    Wow so was that 🤬 Bruce Lean or whatever the 🤬 his name is that beat Sergio Pettis? Baby Pettis is dogshit if thats the case wtf.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Son was reportedly retired since he lost the last one. I guess its just official. Everyone saw this tho.
  • Will Munny
  • Will Munny
    If anyone is watching the prelims on UFC fight pass, my homie Tony Martin is fighting. 🤬 gonna be wild.
  • DOPEdweebz
    If anyone is watching the prelims on UFC fight pass, my homie Tony Martin is fighting. 🤬 gonna be wild.
    Whens that cousin Will?

• Will Munny
    edited January 2014
    This saturday at like 7 or 8

Yeah hopefully he wins. I'm getting 🤬 beyond recognition if he does. He's fighting the Global M-1 Champion. Gonna be his toughest fight, but I think he will win. He has a 73" reach which is insane for a 155 pounder. Wachting this Magamodev guy he's fighting I don't think he's gonna be very good in a cage, and his ground game won't be good enough to hang.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF? How tall is he? He must be built like a scarecrow.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2014
    I'm sorta excited about the next generation of fighters. They are gonna be so much bigger than the last generation for each weightclass, and have a better overall knowledge of what to do and what not to do, so thats gonna make everyone that much better. id hate to be going against these monsters in the future. You gonna see 6'1"-6'3" 🤬 dominating the 155 lb division soon.

This also makes me think that Jon Jones will stay at 205. i mean if Travis Browne somehow gets the belt and they have the same camp. no way is a 6'4" Jones gonna fight a 6'7' HW in Browne regardless.

AKA vs Greg Jackson 2014...
  • Will Munny
    edited February 2014
    WTF? How tall is he? He must be built like a scarecrow.
    mts6cy.jpg
    He was at ATT for 8 weeks before this fight just preparing himself to put boots to 🤬 . He's 6 ft. tall but he's not like overly skinnny either for someone with a 73" reach.

Obviously I'm gonna say this cause he's my friend but he really has a chance to do something in the sport. He was a D1 football player, dudes super athletic. I've been living vicariously through his athletic achievments the past 4 years so if he wins its gonna feel like I win.