What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why did Esau sell his birthright to Jacob for a bowl of stew?

T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill)Posts: 25,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
If he was that hungry, he couldve at least requested for some Campbell's Soup
giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass

Replies

• DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    He despised his inheritance, his blessing, and ultimately his salvation. He exchanged eternal spiritual riches for temporal earthly gain. It's a picture/type/foreshadow of what will again happen on world wide scale during the tribulation. Countless people will despise the free gift of eternal life by selling their souls in exchange for the mark of the beast. Why? So they can eat a bowl of stew.

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9

Irony at it's worst. Tragic.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Is there a recipe for this stew?

Sounds like it's delicious.
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Say what you want, but joining VeriChip's Stew of the Month Club is probably the greatest investment I've ever made.