What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Evan Bourne Suspended AGAIN!

TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
edited January 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
http://nodq.com/wwe/328820071.shtml

From corporate.wwe.com:

STAMFORD, Conn., January 17, 2012 – In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE (NYSE:WWE) has suspended Matthew Korklan (Evan Bourne®) for 60 days effective Tuesday, January 17 for his second violation of the company’s policy.

Comments

• TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    this guy must not like his job
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Well damn, he's done. It ain't the WWE that's 🤬 up it's the wrestlers, could've had a good tag team. No wonder they took the titles off them, if I was Kofi I'd be 🤬 .
  • IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Trying get himself fired I guess. With his push over and his disinterest with the company obv, he just trying to get kicked out instead of his asking for his papers. Its ashame too, all that talent just like Jeff Hardy.
  • TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    last time it was over that fake weed. maybe dude got a problem wit the synthetic 🤬
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,413 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Get rid of that 🤬 🤬
    Pretty much. Twice in 3 months? He just copped a one way ticket to jobberville. Sucks too because now he's 🤬 up the tag division.
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    he's generic as 🤬 , get rid of him or turn him heel
  • Juicemane JenkinsJuicemane Jenkins Members Posts: 77
    edited January 2012
    smfh...smfh...
  • m. infernom. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Its crazy cause given enough time Air boom vs Epico n Primo could deliver one helluva match