The Official Post Your Music Thread

Replies

• Lab Baby wrote:
    Kindly hop off my dick Shadyteam... thank you.

U jumpin on da bandwagon too lol, just cah i said ya songs are wack as fuc dats just an honest opinion if u didn't want dat den don't post up muzik fam.
  • GhastlyGhastly Posts: 108
    freehuey89 wrote:
    i always take time out to listen to music. i like the george michael sample, production was right on this. whoever sang that hook had nice voice for it

word peep the album fam lemme know whatchu think of it
    406394_10151237478940545_788485544_22409310_1122472947_n.jpg

wkl1z8.jpg

YOLO (You Only Love Once) marks Lysick's debut into the rap game. While Drake and Rick Ross prepare their own version (You Only Live Once), Lysick took his own stance at the acronym. From the experience of others and his own, he quickly made a statement that fits the acronym, and realized that many only love once. Originally scheduled to be a mixtape, the free album draws inspiration from the lyricist's past relationships or simply from the topic of love itself. Don't let the title fool you, there is nothing cheesy about this body of work; Many will be surprised or shocked at the outcome and the twist the album takes. It is not an ordinary, common, or regular journey through love. What could it be? Only one way to find out.

Lysick's YOLO is out today! Happy Valentine's Day, February 14th, 2012.

SINGLES -

1st single- YOLO (You Only Love Once) ft Krystale, produced by Reese Jones

2nd single- Let Me Holla, produced by Reese Jones
    10x6jif.jpg
    http://soundcloud.com/lysick/11-let-me-holla-prod-reese

• Not bad. Love songs aren't my thing though, but this was well executed.
    Not for nothin lysick great beat but ur flow is off on that let me holla. Theres talent tho, I personally just didnt like the way u rode the beat. Couldnt tell if u was tryin to sing or smoothly rap. It got annoying quick but the production kept me listening.

good looking my nigga peep the album n lemme know the feedback

• FlyFreeCtFlyFreeCt Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Recorded last month...check it out.. youtube.com/watch?v=QqGV6ejuoBM
    thefemalemc
    How the hell do you embed videos on here now??
    genstasiaMs. Sweeetfacethefemalemc
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyFreeCt wrote:

Dope shit... Im not gonna lie, I almost skipped it cuz the beginning was kinda slow, but you went off in the end. Keep it up homes.
    CJVisuals wrote:
    Not bad. Love songs aren't my thing though, but this was well executed.

thanks for checking it out, this was a valentine's release and perfect opportunity to play on the YOLO title, future releases will be different subject manner
  • I like the artwork almost enough to check the music out...But I doubt your music will be as good as the art so I'll remain ignorant
    I like the artwork almost enough to check the music out...But I doubt your music will be as good as the art so I'll remain ignorant

wavy
  • love from Pittsburgh to Allhiphop.. shout out to all the real artists doing their thing. the hustle never stops, keep grinding!
    Attention*

Bandcamp has the price set up at $0.50, do not purchase the album. With Bandcamp you can set an album for free download, but it only allows 200 free downloads until the refill date

the 200 free download will refill on February 29th, so please, if you want to download the album, download from the hulksahre or linkmixes links
    Old track by my cousin..im the 3rd verse...starts around 3:00
    edited February 2012
    The 1st one i posted before i didn't know how to embed man fuck it, now it won't smh
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 24,912 Regulator
    Interviews are coming up..... CJ Visual & JayEyeTheKing got next.....
    Ghastly wrote:
    406394_10151237478940545_788485544_22409310_1122472947_n.jpg

wkl1z8.jpg

YOLO (You Only Love Once) marks Lysick's debut into the rap game. While Drake and Rick Ross prepare their own version (You Only Live Once), Lysick took his own stance at the acronym. From the experience of others and his own, he quickly made a statement that fits the acronym, and realized that many only love once. Originally scheduled to be a mixtape, the free album draws inspiration from the lyricist's past relationships or simply from the topic of love itself. Don't let the title fool you, there is nothing cheesy about this body of work; Many will be surprised or shocked at the outcome and the twist the album takes. It is not an ordinary, common, or regular journey through love. What could it be? Only one way to find out.

Lysick's YOLO is out today! Happy Valentine's Day, February 14th, 2012.

SINGLES -

1st single- YOLO (You Only Love Once) ft Krystale, produced by Reese Jones

2nd single- Let Me Holla, produced by Reese Jones
    10x6jif.jpg
    http://soundcloud.com/lysick/11-let-me-holla-prod-reese

GOT DAYUM, my nigga RIPPED that Careless Whisper sample..... dayum chief your work is incredible. So far of all the links posted that record is my favorite. Im still listening to other records. I have to check the album.
    genstasia wrote:
    Everybody Needs a Lil Cotton Candy

youtube.com/watch?v=NhR--vP4Tuw

This been getting some play in Parties out here tryin to push this harder
    youtube.com/watch?v=iosCdFFg8Kc&feature=related

BODIED Drake Beat
    youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9Ut9aEttU&feature=related

Dont take this the wrong way Queen but you gotta step it up a bit (im talkin bout the cotton candy record), lyrics is lukewarm, hook is catchy but I feel the beat & chorus override what you saying. Im not feeling it too much.
    FlyFreeCt wrote:

This is dope chief, oh & to embed I think u just gotta click the "Code" button in the tab. Iuno im still tryna get used to the new upgrades but thats what ive been doing all this time lolol.
    PeteyLee wrote:
    love from Pittsburgh to Allhiphop.. shout out to all the real artists doing their thing. the hustle never stops, keep grinding!

Well put together video, if you slowed down your delivery & simplified your lyrics I could see this being shopped around as an anthem. It's a good song tho chief, as it is, it makes you think. I like how u referenced one of my favorite Pac records (tear drops & closed caskets). Very good production too. I wish you the best of luck with 2012 chief.
    Lysick you got something fam, you're different from what's out there & you crafted a great song. Props to Reese Jones on the production. I don't know how you could have made it better but to me that single is a hit record. Keep doing what you do fam. My nigga got a good presentation, video is on point, and artwork to go with it too. You're a real artist.
    PimpMVP wrote:
    I downloaded it... and listen 3 times

It wasn't bad... some of the beats annoyed but it was well put together..

The only I didn't like was fuck valentine... the hook annoyed me and the song seemed forced

word thanks for the input man, truly appreciate it. which joint were you feeling the most?
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room I make money while I sleep I don't even no Posts: 7,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room I make money while I sleep I don't even no Posts: 7,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a story i got to tell/ about A skinny white boy from Delaware/ Never acted tough always played his par/ went the park/ copped some bud and sparked./ The marijuana smoke filled the air/ then he heard sirens coming from every where./ He hit the cut, real real quick/ running through trees, breaking sticks./ He ran, he jumped, over a fence/ He fell to the ground, got real tense/ got hit with a taser/ hit the ground hard/ 5 minutes later thrown in a police car./ 2 hours later he was thrown in jail/ Thinking to himself this must be hell/ Only 17, young and dumb, smoked a lot of weed/ had a green thumb./ Drunk off beer, vision wasn't clear/ Thats why he broke into the school to steal./ He was in the school looking for whatever/ Thinking to himself i'm so fucking clever./ He saw the laptops, went into shock/ yanked on the door till he broke the lock, he told his boy, hurry up get a box/ grab the laptops/ and fill them to the top./ He got away once, he got away twice/ Thought he was smart, so he rolled the dice./ Third time he got caught/ Which brings us back to jail./ Out of his element/ feeling erelevant/ stomach upset, nothing could settle it./ He though he might tell/ Cause he couldn't make bail/ 17 years old, first time in jail./ He realized he had to be a man, and thought better of it/ 1 month later he was back in the public/ different day, same old subject/ smoking weed, drinking beer he loved it./ August 2nd, 2008/ coming home from the movies real real late/ saw a funny as movie it had him dien/ talking about it on the way home with ryan/ Made a left turn, heard the siren./ Pulled over, thinking whats gonna happen next/ i forgot to mention, he popped 3 xanax./ Police asked him to walk a straight line/ But he was walking in the shape of a dime./ Put in the back of the car, got a arrested again/ Charged with d.u.i, got took to the station/ Couldn't stop smoking weed, so he got put on probation/ That brings us to his 4 month vacation./ Started out a summer day, broke as shit/ He said something has to be done/ ran to his room to grab his gun./ Took the 55, to downtown Newark/ Gun in his waist, walking down the sidewalk./ Didn't have a plan, acted on instinct/ Saw a boy, who was softer then Nsync/ Finshed his tea with a side of ginsing./ Told the boy to meet him in the alley/ Robbed him, then he was out/ STOP, he heard someone shout/ Looked to the side, saw it was a police man/ took of running, through the gun in the trash can.---Zans

youtube.com/msb218
    AggyAF
This discussion has been closed.