The Official Post Your Music Thread

Replies

• TheEyeronic1TheEyeronic1 isntiteyeronic.com Posts: 11,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also artists have to stop calling themselves the GOAT or "the future of rap music".

Just make music and let the people be the judge of that.

honestly, i only said that to get peoples attention. im not the future of SHIT.

c'mon..

its ok to post what u think about it.
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice track mane
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    lol@ bomb beach, va...this is kool i c u is takin this serious especially since u was on da shaggy & famlay local talent show...
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 5,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elephants wrote: »
    -flow is nice
    -hook is kinda catchy

Honestly, it sounds like all the other shit out there, very forgettable. I agree with @lamontbdc, its solid, but again, not memorable.

word! thanks for listening.

it actually sounds NOTHING like anything out there right now, but i respect your opinion.

keep in mind...this is a SINGLE. im not trying to change the world with a single lol...specially not my first one.

In Vitro is on its way..

haha

how you gon say "it actually sounds NOTHING like anything out there"

then say "keep in mind...this is a SINGLE"

but it kinda does sound like a dime a dozen track, still jammin tho

& the whole "Im the future blah blah.." to get views is jus as corny as folks who put "new Jay-Z feat. Lil Wayne" when its their song imo
  • Dirty WordsDirty Words Posts: 107
    New to the site, just a little intro track so y'all can get a feel for me.. This is a remix to Eminem - My Name Is.. So believe it had to be on point..

- DW
    edited April 2012
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Elephants wrote: »
    -flow is nice
    -hook is kinda catchy

Honestly, it sounds like all the other shit out there, very forgettable. I agree with @lamontbdc, its solid, but again, not memorable.

word! thanks for listening.

it actually sounds NOTHING like anything out there right now, but i respect your opinion.

keep in mind...this is a SINGLE. im not trying to change the world with a single lol...specially not my first one.

In Vitro is on its way..

haha

how you gon say "it actually sounds NOTHING like anything out there"

then say "keep in mind...this is a SINGLE"

but it kinda does sound like a dime a dozen track, still jammin tho

& the whole "Im the future blah blah.." to get views is jus as corny as folks who put "new Jay-Z feat. Lil Wayne" when its their song imo

i say that because of this list of top 40 songs:

01 Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know featuring Kimbra
    02 Flo Rida - Wild Ones featuring Sia
    03 Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin' featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.
    04 Nicki Minaj - Starships
    05 Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego
    06 David Guetta - Turn Me On featuring Nicki Minaj
    07 Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
    08 Rihanna - We Found Love featuring Calvin Harris
    09 Jessie J - Domino
    10 Pitbull - International Love featuring Chris Brown
    11 LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
    12 Adele - Set Fire To The Rain
    13 David Guetta - Titanium featuring Sia
    14 Adele - Someone Like You
    15 Avicii - Levels
    16 Adele - Rolling In The Deep
    17 Fun. - We Are Young featuring Janelle Monae
    18 Katy Perry - Part Of Me
    19 The Wanted - Glad You Came
    20 Chris Brown - Turn Up The Music
    21 Lana Del Rey - Video Games
    22 Flo Rida - Good Feeling
    23 Taio Cruz - Troublemaker
    24 Sean Paul - She Doesn't Mind
    25 Tyga - Rack City
    26 B.o.B - So Good
    27 Aura Dione - Friends
    28 Emeli Sande - Next To Me
    29 Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up
    30 Alexandra Burke - Elephant featuring Erick Morillo
    31 Jason Derulo - Breathing
    32 Olly Murs - Heart Skips a Beat featuring Rizzle Kicks
    33 One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
    34 Far East Movement - Live My Life featuring Justin Bieber
    35 Train - Drive By
    36 Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
    37 Die Arzte - zeiDverschwAndung
    38 Pixie Lott - Kiss the Stars
    39 Taio Cruz - Hangover featuring Flo Rida
    40 Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound

and then theres this list of top 40 on urban radio:

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg

so if u can name a song on either list that sounds like "Unfamiliar Places", i applaud you.

i say "this is a single" because its like...what do you expect me to do on a SINGLE? im not trying to save souls or fix all the worlds problems in a single thats supposed to simply introduce people to my sound. im not trying to make a "club joint" or some typical "club joint", if u get where i'm coming from.

and i agree with the whole "Future" thing. but i guarantee, if i would have just said "hey, listen to my new song", NO ONE woulda came in this bitch.

GeE-757 wrote: »
    lol@ bomb beach, va...this is kool i c u is takin this serious especially since u was on da shaggy & famlay local talent show...

definitely..
    definitely..

i hear that but u r fakin jackz fam wherr is that video of u on da shaggy & fam lay sho u aint neva drop da video imean i guess it didnt help that da site went down but still lol...
    lol

"how much?/too much/I don't stop til I get enough/But i'm all about my paychecks period and it's like that time of the month/"

The delivery, hook, and verses are good but that beat is wack. Sounds like some cheap techno shit.

ha! thanks for listenin man. trust me, the rest of my EP has more "hip hop" based joints..

definitely..

i hear that but u r fakin jackz fam wherr is that video of u on da shaggy & fam lay sho u aint neva drop da video imean i guess it didnt help that da site went down but still lol...

im doing what? dunno what "fakin jackz fam" is. but heres that video you were talking about.

the site is being re-done, which is why its down. my personal site will be up on May 8th.
    im doing what? dunno what "fakin jackz fam" is. but heres that video you were talking about.

the site is being re-done, which is why its down. my personal site will be up on May 8th.

wat u aint neva heard no1 say "U FAKIN JACKZ" b4 basically sayin ya fakin da funk? but i was just playin anyway & thatz da video good shit like i said b4 u is doin sumthang rite 2 make it that far & i wasnt talkin about ya site was down i was talkin about da IC went down cuz u said u was gonna drop that video on da other IC site but IC went down b4 u could eva post it..
    edited April 2012

wat u aint neva heard no1 say "U FAKIN JACKZ" b4 basically sayin ya fakin da funk? but i was just playin anyway & thatz da video good shit like i said b4 u is doin sumthang rite 2 make it that far & i wasnt talkin about ya site was down i was talkin about da IC went down cuz u said u was gonna drop that video on da other IC site but IC went down b4 u could eva post it..

ohhh nah! must be a portsmouth/hampton (i think thats where u said you were from) thing, sir

and yeah...the IC always go down RIGHT when im bout to do some shit!
    ohhh nah! must be a portsmouth/hampton (i think thats where u said you were from) thing, sir

lol@ portsmouth...nah fam im not out therr people on herr was tryna say i was n portsmouth cuz sum male stalkin faggotz on herr was googlin my SCREEN NAME & they came across a WHITE 'gee757' from another site that was from portsmouth but im n da hampton/newport newz area...& yeah itz like a yearly thang wit da ic gettin shut down...

lol@ portsmouth...nah fam im not out therr people on herr was tryna say i was n portsmouth cuz sum male stalkin faggotz on herr was googlin my SCREEN NAME & they came across a WHITE 'gee757' from another site that was from portsmouth but im n da hampton/newport newz area...& yeah itz like a yearly thang wit da ic gettin shut down...

haha oh yeah thats right. and yep...i expect the board to go down any minute now for like 5 months..

SO YEAH...

any other takers?
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it...Always lookin' for new peeps to work with...
    I like it...Always lookin' for new peeps to work with...

my nigga! thanks for actually taking the time to listen to the track. i appreciate that.

if u wanna collab, just lemme know.
    edited April 2012
    eye u aint gonna perform this @ da shaggy fest? i heard timbo is suppose 2 b da big feature this yr & kurt cobain 'drank n my cup' & sum mo people is gonna b therr
    eye u aint gonna perform this @ da shaggy fest? i heard timbo is suppose 2 b da big feature this yr & kurt cobain 'drank n my cup' & sum mo people is gonna b therr

i have a good feeling about it.. i just might be performing there, homie.

we shall see. i got tix if you're trying to buy some!
    i have a good feeling about it.. i just might be performing there, homie.

we shall see. i got tix if you're trying to buy some!

i kinda figured that since u was on da shaggy & famlay show lol...nah im straight on da ticketz cuz if i go im gettin n free ha
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall both make me think about that captain George's buffet
    lamontbdc wrote: »

lol YUCK...RED LOBSTER>>>CAPTAIN GEORGEZ
    lamontbdc wrote: »

lol YUCK...RED LOBSTER>>>CAPTAIN GEORGEZ

red lobster, my nigga? you're DEFINITELY from hampton! LOL

nah, lamont is right. captain georges all day!

This discussion has been closed.