What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Post your controversial/unpopular hip hop opinions in this thread

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread revival...........

Can this thread get some Sticky-icky?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asap Rocky's mixtape is not a classic. His album was better.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biggie is average as 🤬 when it comes to rap
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mobb Deep - Infamous

Jay-Z - The Blueprint

Both are not classics
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    If you're over 40 38 you too damn old to be posting on a hip hop website and you need to go be a productive member of society or something.
  • yellowtapesport
    housemouse wrote: »
    If you're over 40 38 you too damn old to be posting on a hip hop website and you need to go be a productive member of society or something.

Even tho im not quite 38, most 🤬 that age probably posting from WORK like me
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

You shouldn't dignify certain posts with a response when its clear trolling and ignorance
  • yellowtapesport
    D. Morgan wrote: »

You shouldn't dignify certain posts with a response when its clear trolling and ignorance

Tru
  • onthafly
    edited April 2015

You just dignified it by catching feelings. Ol 30s the new 20 but I'm really 40 ass 🤬 .
  • D. Morgan
    edited April 2015

You just dignified it by catching feelings. Ol 30s the new 20 but I'm really 40 ass 🤬 .

So called smart dumb 🤬 such as yourself always ASSuming some 🤬 .

Prove what you saying is truth without guessing!

This the internet 🤬 I don't catch feelings 🤬 is not real.

LLS man some yall are truly funny sad cases

• onthafly

Look at you over here, tryna say you not catchin feelings all while catching feelings. I love the taste of internet tears in the afternoon to help me get through another day at work.
  • D. Morgan

Look at you over here, tryna say you not catchin feelings all while catching feelings. I love the taste of internet tears in the afternoon to help me get through another day at work.

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There some mexicans from Houston that can rap
  • yellowtapesport
    MC Eiht >>> DJ Quik
  • yellowtapesport
    Nicki Minaj is decent on the mic...
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale is overrated
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schoolboy Q is currently top 5 in the game
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    If he drops another great album Gibbs is going for top ten doa..consistently great music and pinata is a classic.

U 🤬 is good rapper.

Id rather watch 8 mile than actually listen to any of eminems albums.
  • yellowtapesport
    Kat Stacks can STILL get it (Gift-wrapped ofcourse..)
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krs one never had a verse that impressed me
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

I was playing his cd in the car with my older cousin. After a while he told me "Cuzzo, this 🤬 is garbage.". I disagreeed with him, but then put on Heltha Skelta Nocturnal. Compared to that. oxymoron is garbage. Had to admitted.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendrick Lamar is overrated.
  • bck145
    bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was playing his cd in the car with my older cousin. After a while he told me "Cuzzo, this 🤬 is garbage.". I disagreeed with him, but then put on Heltha Skelta Nocturnal. Compared to that. oxymoron is garbage. Had to admitted.

need to start with habits and contractions, it's much better
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »

need to start with habits and contractions, it's much better

Or Setbacks

"My lil 🤬 12, say he wit it though"
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

Em has one classic song "Loose Yourself"

And yet you would probably call me a "Stan" for disagreeing.