What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Post your controversial/unpopular hip hop opinions in this thread

11112131416

Comments

  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I hear people say Illmatic is boring I got really mad it happend in the rehab center that a guy said that and i beat the 🤬 out of him
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 that rap are ALL unattractive simply because they be rappin'


    Let it sink in b4 u start clickin reactions.......
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugk trash.Only song I ever liked by them is one day you here the next you gone and that's cuz of the beat and the hook
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugk trash.Only song I ever liked by them is one day you here the next you gone and that's cuz of the beat and the hook

    Rappers you like from Texas?

  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K.B. could whoop Game
  • blatalian
    blatalian I B Dat...Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biggest reaction I get from people when I talk hip-hop/rap comes from this...

    There is a difference in rap and hip-hop!! A lot of people would agree...but where I get crazy looks from is when I say what tha majority of 🤬 out now are doing is hip-hop and what I fell in love with and still appreciate to this day is rap. Hip-hop started off as tha DJ playing break records and tha EMCEE would just try and hype tha crowd up and "big-up" tha beat and tha dj...just like these migos/young thug/snap ya finger/dance 🤬 do now...rap started wit' The Message and records like that. That's when rappers started taking actual ideas and messages and wrapping them around a beat. Story telling and conscious rap and lyrics came from that. So when I say I listen to rap more than hip-hop...that's where I'm coming from...Peace
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasMembers Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    K.B. could whoop Game

    KB would catch that 3 piece from Game and fold up like a lawn chair.




    inb4 you say I've never seen KB fight.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think K.B. could whoop em
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The constant "UH! C'MON!" on this song always annoyed me.

  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Royce>>>>>>>>>>Em (not even close)
    Ghost face>>>>>Gza (opinion)
    Gibbs>>>>>Jeezy
    Krayzie>>>>>Layzie
    Ceelo might have been the nicest in goodie (debatable)
    Wiz peaked at Kush&OJ
    Curren$y's style hasn't evolved whatsoever (still 🤬 wit spitta)
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Raekwon is meh and usually talking gibberish
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talib voice and flow is usually terrible
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    When I hear people say Illmatic is boring I got really mad it happend in the rehab center that a guy said that and i beat the 🤬 out of him

    @Busta Carmichael lmao
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu Tang overrated
    Eminem overrated
    E 40 overrated
    Chance overrated
    Outkast overrated and underrated at the same time.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K.B. Da Kidnappa is the best rapper I ever heard !!!!!
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Nosign every post.

    Still true
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ear2DaSt you 🤬 ?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No K.B. is better then alot of trash put out but since he not a mainstream rapper with a huge buzz ... the reason folks be hating on em ... but not all
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    When I hear people say Illmatic is boring I got really mad it happend in the rehab center that a guy said that and i beat the 🤬 out of him

    @Busta Carmichael lmao

    Yooo lmao
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    No K.B. is better then alot of trash put out but since he not a mainstream rapper with a huge buzz ... the reason folks be hating on em ... but not all

    Kb wack. I live in Texas and ain't heard of the 🤬 until you post about them, so stop it
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    No K.B. is better then alot of trash put out but since he not a mainstream rapper with a huge buzz ... the reason folks be hating on em ... but not all

    this 🤬 has over 9,000 posts how many of these are about KB da Kidnappa
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    No K.B. is better then alot of trash put out but since he not a mainstream rapper with a huge buzz ... the reason folks be hating on em ... but not all

    this 🤬 has over 9,000 posts how many of these are about KB da Kidnappa

  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I hear people say Illmatic is boring I got really mad it happend in the rehab center that a guy said that and i beat the 🤬 out of him

    Super gangster has had the wildest life
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stillmatic is an average album
Sign In or Register to comment.