What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kobe Bryant says he's the 2nd best Basketball player of All-time (Video)

H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in From the Cheap Seats

That's jellybeans boy....

Comments

• blu197blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he was talking about the scoring list....
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    peeped this yesterday
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Air>>>>Mamba

Kareem>>>The Bean

Magic>>> Kobe.

4th place medal for you, KB.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol he say the list and sounds like goin from 1-3 him 2nd lol
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hes up there
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Air>>>>Mamba

Kareem>>>The Bean

Magic>>> Kobe.

4th place medal for you, KB.

considering the names you just listed that aint nothin to be ashamed of

• Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ain't.

But he ain't #2 like he say.
  • #1 pick#1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    I got Wilt and Russell higher than Kobe and MJ.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didnt say that though...

kobe-shrug.jpg
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didn't say 2nd greatest.. he said he's top 3, which means it could be 1, 2, or 3.

My list goes

1. Kobe
    2. Kareem
    3. Jordan
    4. Wilt

Wilt would probably be #1 if he won at least 4 rings.
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    That could be argued Kobe @ 2 or 3
    ^^^^🤬 you, then.

Kareem>>>>>Mike.

And you could rightly say both Duncan AND Larry Legend>>>Kobe.
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know for a fact he wasn't talking about points scored in a game because Jordan's 69 is way lower than number 3. It's like number 8 or 9 on the most points scored in a game.

And having Wilt at the number 1 spot is laughable IMO, so I doubt he was saying best players. I just think it's too out of context for us to really know.

The one thing I do know is when it's all said and done, Kobe will be crowned the greatest of all-time.
  • LivefromclaycoLivefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 wanna say he better than mike so 🤬 bad
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter how you break it down, he's done nothing to prove he's better than Magic or equal to His Airness.

Id take Shaq, Hakeem, Duncan before him as well. Probably put him and Bird neck to neck.

Never saw Wilt, Russell, West, etc.
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got the feeling that Kobe and Mike wished they met each other at their best... Kobe chasing a ghost and MJ staring back at nostalgia
  • newOldSchoolnewOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure he was talking about points in a game.
  • blu197blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No he wasn't talkin about pts in a game cause Elgin Baylor and David Robinson scored 70+ in a game
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as pure scoring goes that argument can be made
  • DaFifthElementDaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kobe's not a "PURE" scorer though. He's one of the GOAT scorers, the greatest volume scorer ever but not amongst "pure" scorers ie Shaq, Bird, West, Kareem, Jordan etc.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kobe's not a "PURE" scorer though. He's one of the GOAT scorers, the greatest volume scorer ever but not amongst "pure" scorers ie Shaq, Bird, West, Kareem, Jordan etc.

You do realize that Mj averaged about 3 more attempts per game than Kobe, its semantics anyhow, He is however the most demoralizing scorer
    edited February 2012

You do realize that Mj averaged about 3 more attempts per game than Kobe, its semantics anyhow, He is however the most demoralizing scorer

Jorda was a career 50%, so he could take as many shots as he wanted. At the rate Kobe shoots ge shouldn't take the amount of shots he does. You do realize Kobe is about to pass Jordan in missed shots in the next few games?
  • CMacCMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Kobe is definitely top 5 when you throw Wilt and Kareem in the mix with Jordan @ # 1 of course

Jorda was a career 50%, so he could take as many shots asi he wanted. At the rate Kobe shoots ge shouldn't take the amount of shots he does. You do realize Kobe is about to pass Jordan in missed shots in the next few games?