What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Kobe mad at LeBron for not shooting it?

Jdilla26Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
The East’s final chance was snuffed when James’s ill-advised cross-court pass was stolen by Blake Griffin with 1.9 seconds left. Bryant appeared to chastise James, barking, “Come on, man!” as if he were disappointed with James’s decision to pass.

“He was telling me to shoot it,” James confirmed.

It was an unusual exchange, considering the two were on opposite teams, and that Bryant and James have never been particularly close. But Bryant is now an elder statesman, and he considers it his responsibility to teach the next generation of stars how to approach the game. James has often been faulted for his late-game decision making.

“I definitely wish I could have that one back,” James said. He declined to say what he thought of Bryant’s mini-lecture.


http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/27/sport ... .html?_r=1



It did look like Kobe was getting @ Lebron after he passed the ball with seconds left on the clock which was a stupid pass. This what he does in the 4th qtr alot its like he scared to miss SMH.............
«134

Comments

  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lebron is realll bitchmade for not taking that shot
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even carmelo was like "no lebron"
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote:
    even carmelo was like "no lebron"
    IKR he might well passed it Melo u know he woulda took that last shot

  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote:
    even carmelo was like "no lebron"
    IKR he might well passed it Melo u know he woulda took that last shot

    lebron wanted his big brother take the last shot

  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

  • inthacutinthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    i agree with this wholeheartedly...bron put that team on his back and was dropping shots all over the court. and D-wade bobbled a perfect pass, which shocked the hell outta me.

    It was a bad pass but how many bad plays did lebron really have that quarter. I got to ride with lebron on this one.
  • ROFL..GUYROFL..GUY Members Posts: 225
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.



    naw Bron pretty much admitted he didnt want the shot and that Kobe chastised him for it. I want him to take the shot and make it so folk will shut up. He can and has hit it before but he is so scarred psychologically that he refuses to do so. He is too sensitive. Whats the difference between those hard off the dribble fadeaway step back 3s he hit with ease in the forth vs the shot he passed off? It 🤬 me off cuz he can make the shots
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game was only close for the sake of the fans anyhow though
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game was only close for the sake of the fans anyhow though


    agree cuz everytime the east 2nd unit came in the west went up 20 . then they just stopped playing lol. It seemed scripted but Bron nutted up for no reason
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.
    Nobody saying he didnt bring the east back he played great for all 3 3/4 of the game but when it comes to the end this is his achilles heel He scared and gets choked up why would I want Deron Williams taking the last shot when Lebron was dominating the whole game. Its like he panics


  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..

    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who are insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lebron is who he is as a player, this is his what 9th season and u dudes still sit back expecting him to come thru in the clutch ?
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're gonna criticize people criticize half the bums on the east team who didn't come to play. The only 🤬 who played for the east are Wade, Lebron, D Will, and that's about it. Rose and his Bass fish looking ass looking all depressed like he ain't want to be there. lmfao Howard big clumsy ass shooting threes, 🤬 can't even shoot from the freethrow line much less 24 ft out
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What records of kobe and mj are lebron gonna "smash"

    I know titles are not 1 of them
  • ROFL..GUYROFL..GUY Members Posts: 225
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..




    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who ae insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).

    im judging lebrons ENTIRe GAME... your praising his play for spurts throughout the game.. the last 5 seconds is part of the game he came up short and choked aggain... simple as that..

    he could have 88pts with 5 seconds left he will choke... you will praise him for his stats instead of his ability to win the game
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..

    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who are insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).

    No he wasnt afraid in ECF and semifinals but he was afraid when he got on the biggest stage the NBA Final and didnt come to play nobody has to listen to Bayless to see that................. I dont think Kobe fans are worried about Lebron breaking records. Especially if he doesnt have the hardware to back it up. ............To me its okay to miss the last shot especially when ur the best player on the floor. Whats not alright when ur the best player on the floor in the clutch u become passive
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think people would get as mad if he missede the shot its more the fact that he didn't take the shot period and just completely deferred despite the fact that he was beasting in the game
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I don't think people would get as mad if he missede the shot its more the fact that he didn't take the shot period and just completely deferred despite the fact that he was beasting in the game

    Ya there is alot of truth to that..

    You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    If you're gonna criticize people criticize half the bums on the east team who didn't come to play. The only 🤬 who played for the east are Wade, Lebron, D Will, and that's about it. Rose and his Bass fish looking ass looking all depressed like he ain't want to be there. lmfao Howard big clumsy ass shooting threes, 🤬 can't even shoot from the freethrow line much less 24 ft out


    it was clearly obvious that rose was injured .....

  • usmarin3usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..




    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who ae insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).

    im judging lebrons ENTIRe GAME... your praising his play for spurts throughout the game.. the last 5 seconds is part of the game he came up short and choked aggain... simple as that..

    he could have 88pts with 5 seconds left he will choke... you will praise him for his stats instead of his ability to win the game


    But how did the east get to the point to where they were only down by three, you can't discount the 🤬 . You can't discount he put Wade and D Will to take the lead in the game and they 🤬 up. No one is saying 🤬 🤬 about stats, i'm saying look at the big picture, not one pixel.

    Ya'll claim all these other 🤬 like Wade and Rose is so much more clutch than Lebron, then why aren't they taking the last shot. Why did it have to take Lebron to go off for the east to get back in the game.

    Like i said though, when Lebron gets his ring this year, i already know most of his critics will say he should have 3 and 10 league mvps. lmfao These fans and reporters think this b-ball 🤬 is a video game or something, i don't know one man who has ever won a ship by himself or is mistake free, not even the great MJ.
  • ROFL..GUYROFL..GUY Members Posts: 225
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..




    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who ae insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).

    im judging lebrons ENTIRe GAME... your praising his play for spurts throughout th
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.



    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..




    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who ae insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).

    im judging lebrons ENTIRe GAME... your praising his play for spurts throughout the game.. the last 5 seconds is part of the game he came up short and choked aggain... simple as that..

    he could have 88pts with 5 seconds left he will choke... you will praise him for his stats instead of his ability to win the game


    But how did the east get to the point to where they were only down by three, you can't discount the 🤬 . You can't discount he put Wade and D Will to take the lead in the game and they 🤬 up. No one is saying 🤬 🤬 about stats, i'm saying look at the big picture, not one pixel.

    Ya'll claim all these other 🤬 like Wade and Rose is so much more clutch than Lebron, then why aren't they taking the last shot. Why did it have to take Lebron to go off for the east to get back in the game.

    Like i said though, when Lebron gets his ring this year, i already know most of his critics will say he should have 3 and 10 league mvps. lmfao These fans and reporters think this b-ball 🤬 is a video game or something, i don't know one man who has ever won a ship by himself or is mistake free, not even the great MJ.


    LAKERS will beat the HEAT in the finals.. ROFL @ you being late on the trade news...
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..




    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who ae insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).

    im judging lebrons ENTIRe GAME... your praising his play for spurts throughout th
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.



    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..




    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who ae insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).

    im judging lebrons ENTIRe GAME... your praising his play for spurts throughout the game.. the last 5 seconds is part of the game he came up short and choked aggain... simple as that..

    he could have 88pts with 5 seconds left he will choke... you will praise him for his stats instead of his ability to win the game


    But how did the east get to the point to where they were only down by three, you can't discount the 🤬 . You can't discount he put Wade and D Will to take the lead in the game and they 🤬 up. No one is saying 🤬 🤬 about stats, i'm saying look at the big picture, not one pixel.

    Ya'll claim all these other 🤬 like Wade and Rose is so much more clutch than Lebron, then why aren't they taking the last shot. Why did it have to take Lebron to go off for the east to get back in the game.

    Like i said though, when Lebron gets his ring this year, i already know most of his critics will say he should have 3 and 10 league mvps. lmfao These fans and reporters think this b-ball 🤬 is a video game or something, i don't know one man who has ever won a ship by himself or is mistake free, not even the great MJ.


    LAKERS will beat the HEAT in the finals.. ROFL @ you being late on the trade news...

    ROFL @ you thinking rumors are facts. The Lakers as presently constructed aren't making the finals, 🤬
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote:
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

    1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples 🤬 up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

    this is the sotry of his ENITRE CAREER.. so far... this ASG was a perfect embodiment of his career... amazing NUMBERS... fails in the biggest moments..

    he's afraid to fail.. OBVIOUSLY... its in his DNA.. its his personality.. thats something you cant change about a person..

    You can't pick and chose what and who you want to criticize. How did he fail in the biggest moments, how do you discount him bringing the team back, those are big moments too. See this is the problem i have, ya'll have this Skip Bayless mentality, you pick and chose 🤬 that benefits your argument and overlook other peoples role in the game.

    Stop with that 🤬 afraid to fail 🤬 nonsense. Was he afraid to fail when Destroying Detroit, the Celtics, and Chicago. You can't pick and chose what benefits your argument and blatantly overlooking 🤬 that contradicts your statement.

    For all Lebron's criticism he has taken his team (a lesser talented team than KD's and Melos) further in the playoffs. No one throws shade at those guys though.

    Then again most of the people who hate on Lebron are Kobe dickriders who are insecure his records are gonna get smashed by Lebron and old Jordan groupies (reporters like Skip).


    first of all, 🤬 ... you pick and choose who and what you criticize all the time.

    2nd of all... that excuse about "lesser talented teams" is over and done with since last year. 🤬 got the best SG in the game AND the 3rd or 4th best PF and failed, so stop it.


    ya boy 🤬 up.

    again.




    thats all there is to it.

Sign In or Register to comment.