What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Kobe mad at LeBron for not shooting it?

124»

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Come on son he yoked up rose and had that nigga shook

Rose cant say a thing about lebron or last shots when Rose was 1-10 in the 4th in the ecf and lebron is the reason rose didnt advance past the ECF

Be objective these dudes was having fun at a INTRO at an all star game for fans ya'll reachin

shirt.jpg
    Dear Genitals, thanks for not bleeding every month. You're the best. Sincerely, a man

tumblr_m0e3qjrtM41qj966mo1_500_large.gif
    tumblr_mrz0b9youk1qhkbk8o1_400.gif
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jdilla .......lol at that bandwagon pic
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo tommy when did u become a bron fan?
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't matter to me what the fuck his nickname is. He hasn't done shit in the NBA to be crowned king yet. You have to win it all to be the best bro fuck stats fuck MVPs, UNLESS it's the finals MVP. Dirk would have a better argument in my book to be called 'King' before Lebron.

lol he is called king cuz his last name james who wass a king in the bible.... nothing to do with rings since he was called that in high school.... oh well I guess its fuck bron for his name fuck Dwight Howard for superman cuz he has no rings either.... Fuck Durantula fuck Rose when he gets his nickname.... Paul Pierce was called the truth when he was on a losing Celtics team.... Terry won that series fuck Dirk
    infamous114
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feelings have officially been caught
    rocket-2.gif
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Don't matter to me what the fuck his nickname is. He hasn't done shit in the NBA to be crowned king yet. You have to win it all to be the best bro fuck stats fuck MVPs, UNLESS it's the finals MVP. Dirk would have a better argument in my book to be called 'King' before Lebron.

lol he is called king cuz his last name james who wass a king in the bible.... nothing to do with rings since he was called that in high school.... oh well I guess its fuck bron for his name fuck Dwight Howard for superman cuz he has no rings either.... Fuck Durantula fuck Rose when he gets his nickname.... Paul Pierce was called the truth when he was on a losing Celtics team.... Terry won that series fuck Dirk

lol my dude... King James came from the name of the bible... King James version... twern't no King name James in the bible lol
124»