What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Looks like the Kings are staying in Sacramento.

Big_EvBig_Ev Posts: 161 ✭✭
edited February 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
By the look of things, they are not moving after all....

sacbee.com/2012/02/27/4294815/sacramento-kings-have-reached.html
IFWT_YarisSanchez.gif

Replies

  • ROFL..GUYROFL..GUY Posts: 225
    YES!

    Kobe can make them cry for a few more years


    infamous114Cosmic_Cannon
  • LivefromclaycoLivefromclayco Posts: 14,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That a good look but seattle should get a team
    infamous114Big_Ev
  • Big_EvBig_Ev Posts: 161 ✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    That a good look but seattle should get a team

    I'm with you on that one. I did read somewhere that they would be first in line for one if anything happens.
    IFWT_YarisSanchez.gif
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,131 Regulator
    Big_Ev wrote: »
    allday1992 wrote: »
    That a good look but seattle should get a team

    I'm with you on that one. I did read somewhere that they would be first in line for one if anything happens.

    They should move the Hornets to Seattle
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
    BDBIID5th Letter
  • ROFL..GUYROFL..GUY Posts: 225
    miluakee toronto, bobcats need to be cut from the NBA or move them to

    seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

  • Big_EvBig_Ev Posts: 161 ✭✭
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    miluakee toronto, bobcats need to be cut from the NBA or move them to

    seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

    I think Milwaukee will stay because of history and the bobcats because they just got their arena. Not sure about Toronto.

    IFWT_YarisSanchez.gif
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,903 Regulator
    ROFL..GUY wrote:
    miluakee toronto, bobcats need to be cut from the NBA or move them to

    seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

    st louis will never get a team because before the aba/nba merger. the owners of the st louis spirits (aba team) made sure they made a deal that they would get a % of revenue the nba makes for life. so those owners are getting 100+ millions a year.

    toronto and milwaukee have good fanbases btw. I can understand moving the bobcats.

    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big_Ev wrote: »
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    miluakee toronto, bobcats need to be cut from the NBA or move them to

    seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

    I think Milwaukee will stay because of history and the bobcats because they just got their arena. Not sure about Toronto.

    Nah toronto will stay because it's toronto (a huge city/market) if anyone it's gotta be memphis!!!

    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank god! we have been hoping this shit would happen for damn near 10 years ...finally that shitty ass downtown area is going to look halfway decent ..gotta give a shout out to Kev the mayor for this one
    CHAMPION.

    2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg



    West$ide.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL..GUY wrote:
    miluakee toronto, bobcats need to be cut from the NBA or move them to

    seattle,
    Kansas Cityst louis?


    SD nah even supporting the chargers what make you think they'll do the same for a nba team.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

    a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg



  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bring back the sonics!!
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

    block.gif
  • Cosmic_CannonCosmic_Cannon Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    Kevin Johnson is a hero in Sac Town, he should get a statue or plaque at the new stadium.
    JDSTAYWITIT
  • FlyFreeCtFlyFreeCt Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good...Now we need to get the damn roster together..I like the way Cousins and Thomas have been playin, but Tyreke ain't panning out to what i thought he'd be at all.

    "FLY FREE Still scream it ti'll my dying minute/authentic nature all these hatin' niggas try to mimic/They don't understand the realness ain't a game or gimmick/Speak without restraints & limits-Ti'll somebody aim & end it"-CtK
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Good...Now we need to get the damn roster together..I like the way Cousins and Thomas have been playin, but Tyreke ain't panning out to what i thought he'd be at all.

    Which is sad cos he has the skill set to be really good.... But that broke ass shot will be the death of him.... He should be banned from shooting jumpers and do nothing but drive to score or drive to kick out
    CHAMPION.

    2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg



    West$ide.
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got like 10 texts when they announced this shit..kj is a hero in Sacramento..I honestly thought they were Gona bounce that one malodor brother a bitch he was tryna leave..the roster young idk y they brought back John salmons..probably get another top 7 pick Isaiah Thomas is balling right now..jimmer needs to step actn scared n shoot
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote:
    Big_Ev wrote: »
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    miluakee toronto, bobcats need to be cut from the NBA or move them to

    seattle,
    san diego
    st louis?

    I think Milwaukee will stay because of history and the bobcats because they just got their arena. Not sure about Toronto.

    Nah toronto will stay because it's toronto (a huge city/market) if anyone it's gotta be memphis!!!

    Memphis will stay. They have the whole city and the state of Arkansas on their side. LOL!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

  • FlyFreeCtFlyFreeCt Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Good...Now we need to get the damn roster together..I like the way Cousins and Thomas have been playin, but Tyreke ain't panning out to what i thought he'd be at all.

    Which is sad cos he has the skill set to be really good.... But that broke ass shot will be the death of him.... He should be banned from shooting jumpers and do nothing but drive to score or drive to kick out

    Yea man, shit be pissin me off when that nigga be pullin up...He don't like to pass either....Him or Thornton..Them niggas play too much damn one on one....Then you throw Salmons sorry overconfident ass in and it gets worse.


    "FLY FREE Still scream it ti'll my dying minute/authentic nature all these hatin' niggas try to mimic/They don't understand the realness ain't a game or gimmick/Speak without restraints & limits-Ti'll somebody aim & end it"-CtK
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm still scratching my head over that contract they gave to thornton.....dude is a one dimensional chucker...
  • FlyFreeCtFlyFreeCt Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm still scratching my head over that contract they gave to thornton.....dude is a one dimensional chucker...

    And undersized to play the 2 smfh...Our management ain't been shit since the Bibby, Webber, Stojakovic days...Petrie shoulda been lost his job...

    "FLY FREE Still scream it ti'll my dying minute/authentic nature all these hatin' niggas try to mimic/They don't understand the realness ain't a game or gimmick/Speak without restraints & limits-Ti'll somebody aim & end it"-CtK
Sign In or Register to comment.