What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

lol why is wade hatin on kobe like that

Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line StepperGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Dude dropped the hardest foul in a ASG ever and walked away like it aint nothin.

"I obviously didn't try to draw no blood, but I took a foul," Wade said following a 152-149 loss to the West. "Kobe fouled me two times in a row, so he's still got one up on me." = Yeah I broke his nose so what 🤬 lol

Asked about Kobes record: "With KD in the league, I don't know how long (Kobe's) record is going to last." Comin off like a straight hater smh.

I know Mamba gon destroy them Heat next week. No way he gon let this 🤬 slide.

2608db2248f487e069fd5dabbd57.jpg

Comments

• ROFL..GUYROFL..GUY Members Posts: 225
    kobe wins the 1st team all nba SG spot every year

wade is always 2nd team all-nba

he mad
  • _Menace__Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade Mad....... Ever since Kobe snatched his soul with this 🤬

kobe-wade.jpg

Kobe-Bryant-Game-Winner_crop_650x440.png?1314222014

kobe-game-winner-miami-heat.jpg

imager.php?id=727906&t=o GIFSoup
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wade been acting like a hoe since bron joined him, even acted like a hoe in the finals last year with that mockery of dirk then dirk came back and busted they ass and celebrated in they city
  • aneed123aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw they never liked each other. when Shaq went to the Heat I remember the Christmas day game Kobe tried to big boy Wade in the post and they got into it. Anyone who is real competitive with Kobe and doesnt let him score easy always gets into it with him
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Wade cold with it
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Wade's owned Kobe lately
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least gabby was with wade shooting in the gym
  • afromoafromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr CJ u got da funniest sig in here lmao
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    at least gabby was with wade shooting in the gym

smh and lol
    Tommy u a 🤬 and banwagon ur a bulls fan yet u ride

Lebron and Wade till the fullest....

U still 🤬 af for calling Lebron "The King"
    edited February 2012
    the overzealous biased 🤬 riding has to stop. it should have been included in the new upgrades
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    lol @ the Lakers kickin Miami's ass. This year?

Word....
    LOL at u having a screen shot about my request to have u go.

u a sucka and it looks like u dont leave the house much... U probably check the tabloids to see if wade and lebron tied the knot....

U still 🤬 af
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU32sEpLuL0

• thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade is mad
    Yeah hes mad
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yall expect wade to be like "Oh damn im so sorry kobe" FOH Wade did it by mistake

Now yall actin like kobe gonna go off for 40 or something. Kobe gonna go 8/25 and the Lakers will lose again..
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol kobe like a red flag for wade smh

watch for that lockdown d on sunday

ca21 wrote: »
    lol kobe like a red flag for wade smh

watch for that lockdown d on sunday

From D. Wade right? Like how Wade was defending Kobe in the last few minutes of last night's game and the last few times the Lakers and Heat have met
    When it's all said and done...

Kobe will have a better career.

• blu197blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wade has only been out the first round twice how is he better than Kobe? 🤬 was and still is a injury prone ass 🤬 .. If he would have took that foul he gave Kobe 🤬 would miss 2 weeks or more..
    Wade hasnt passed the first round since Shaq

and he passed it when Lebron came around...

Lets not front and act like the celtics ran on the heat without Lebron
    blu197 wrote: »
    Wade has only been out the first round twice how is he better than Kobe? 🤬 was and still is a injury prone ass 🤬 .. If he would have took that foul he gave Kobe 🤬 would miss 2 weeks or more..

I was thinking the same thing....that 🤬 miss 4 games from a hangnail and headache
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only year wade ever got best of 24 was last year. all other years Kobe has smashed him or it has been even. best rivalry In nba n now kobe got the German fixed knees. lakers will win Sunday . sad part is prime wade is only equal to current Kobe IMO. prime Kobe is a whole different planet
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15-67

^^^^^^that alone disqualifies wade from ever being in kobe's league
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15-67

^^^^^^that alone disqualifies wade from ever being in kobe'