What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Does anyone know if Marvel is gonna Reboot?

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in Quite Comical
Since the new 52 came out ive been following a lot of DC characters. And i think most of the books i got minus blue beetle are pretty dope. But i always look thru the marvel books and dont find one that isnt on issue 500 or 100 so i dont wanna just jump into it, i have picked up the new incredible hulk tho, where doom splits him and banner. i think its pretty cool, itll be weird if banner no longer exists tho.

But anyway. anyone know if Marvel is planning a reboot? id love a fresh start on some marvel characters. and i think it worked quite successfully for DC

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They Already Did (Sorta) ...The Ultimate Universe
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That the series with the black spider man and iron man? those ones looked pretty dope but eh already so far into it.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they rebooted spider-man eliminating his marriage a few years back. if they redid their whole universe itd kinda look like they're copying dc. but that never stopped them before.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weak, i need them to reboot! i feel so one sided just gettin DC all the time lol. Even all the indies are on issues 100 something.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt they will. But they are doing a new psuedo-Ultimate verse in response to DC's Earth One books called Season One.

Fantastic Four: Season One is out now.
  • Lou Cypher
    Whats the deal with this Shattered issues? i saw Cap america had a new one on issue one i beleive last week. He wasnt a super soldier anymore tho. and they have Thor shattered too. is that something of a reboot? or is that a special series for like 6 issues?
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    unlikely..Marvel doesn't do reboots like DC.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundMembers Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get sick of all the rebootsdone by DC every few years, marvel does theirs more courteously like they split into a paralel reality via heroes reborn then remerge it back to the mainstream reality after it has played its part or they just run on a tangent what if alternate world type word like age of apocalypse or house of M etc...