What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Yo Marvel need to step their animated feature length game up...

CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Quite Comical
I kno' they're makin' a killing with the movies in the cinemas...but cot damn I'd love to see an X-Men animated flick with the original five where they beef with Magneto for the first time...

Or a Fantastic Four vs the Sub Mariner thang...would be dope

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    they anitmated movies are iight but DC got that area on lock
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, WTF IS THIS?
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanMembers Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    saw this Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolverine movie. 🤬 was pretty tight, good action but too short and not much story.

but yea, DC pretty well got it locked up. latest couple i saw - Batman Year One and JLA: Doom - were both sick
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengers vs x-men would be dope since they got the comic going this summer...

but the g4 anime flick are nice and i been waiting on the dvd to drop (blade, ironman, x-men)
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC got the belt right now...
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reaperbong wrote: »
    saw this Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolverine movie. 🤬 was pretty tight, good action but too short and not much story.

but yea, DC pretty well got it locked up. latest couple i saw - Batman Year One and JLA: Doom - were both sick

You got the dvd rips?
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reaperbong wrote: »

My roomate has that movie. I thought it was gonna be way doper than it was. It was cool but i expected more haha. 🤬 felt like it ended out of no where.
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundMembers Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far disney has 🤬 marvel in that regards lionsgate needed to be given more contracts to marvel characters as they were doing a good job on the introductory build up and needed freedom to expand on...
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have any of yall peeped the "Motion comics" they got a thor one, iron man, black panther. i guess the story is cool but the way its animated is kinda 🤬 imo. Black Panther was the only one i watched all the way thru. most of them are on netflix tho.
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, WTF IS THIS?

The animation may be so-so but the subject matter is GOAT, IMO. Highly recommended.
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Dc always has great animators doing their stuff. Year one and Gotham Knight were great, still haven't seen a Marvel cartoon film up to that caliber.