What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why do/don't you believe in 🤬 ?

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Please do tell.
«13456716

Comments

  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe completely baseless claims.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you think 🤬 is required for our creation?

    I thought the same before, until I finally let go and became more open minded. I personally think they're baseless claims and there's also no need for 🤬 .
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the evidence exists.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the evidence exists.

    What evidence is there? Explain.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plus we believe in 🤬  bcuz no atheist in the World's, history, has ever come up with a more tangible purpose for Mankind nor *the energy* they claim we all merely are, before birth, and upon death.

    So basically since theres no direct answer that satisfies you (or exists right now) then "it must be 🤬 " ? How is that logical?
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the evidence exists.
    VIBE wrote: »
    Because the evidence exists.

    What evidence is there? Explain.

    haha, come on. don't do that.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the evidence exists.
    VIBE wrote: »
    Because the evidence exists.

    What evidence is there? Explain.

    haha, come on. don't do that.

    Trolling, right? Wrong. Not here to do that, but here to see WHY people believe or not. I was doing an experiment on my own here and I wanted to see how widespread it might be.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Really, catching feelings and marking people as trolls? SMH. Can't be serious about something and have a conversation without someone being so hurt. Religious people are very sensitive.
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    I guess i believe in 🤬 b/c i was brought up to. love Him for He first loved me.
    being able to speak in tongues really helped to increase my faith
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    VIBE wrote: »
    Because the evidence exists.
    VIBE wrote: »
    Because the evidence exists.

    What evidence is there? Explain.

    haha, come on. don't do that.

    Trolling, right? Wrong. Not here to do that, but here to see WHY people believe or not. I was doing an experiment on my own here and I wanted to see how widespread it might be.
    i guess!

    what evidence? the evidence of things not seen! an example of evidence of things not seen would be THIS POST.

    You cannot see me, the author of the post. But this post itself is evidence of my existence - a real identity and personality behind the post.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Because the evidence exists.
    VIBE wrote: »
    Because the evidence exists.

    What evidence is there? Explain.

    haha, come on. don't do that.

    Trolling, right? Wrong. Not here to do that, but here to see WHY people believe or not. I was doing an experiment on my own here and I wanted to see how widespread it might be.
    i guess!

    what evidence? the evidence of things not seen! an example of evidence of things not seen would be THIS POST.

    You cannot see me, the author of the post. But this post itself is evidence of my existence - a real identity and personality behind the post.

    Not really, you COULD be a bot.

    Nah, but really, I see what you're saying but there isn't "unseen" evidence for 🤬 . I cannot argue really that you're NOT a real person behind that screen name based on the interactions I've seen between you and other posters. You're saying that the "unseen evidence" is all around me, but it isn't truly evidence for 🤬 , it's an assumption. You're basically saying, everything around us is evidence for 🤬 and since it's all here, 🤬 must be real. I ask, why? What makes science not so worthy to trust that these things are JUST, without a creator? The things we have; planets, plant life, animal life etc aren't the same as me going and making a car. These things formed, these things were brought to differently. The evidence one says is "here and there, it's the air.." etc, is assumptions and NOT facts. How can you counter that? We know that FACTS are heavy, they mean a lot to people. How can you show/prove that this "unseen" evidence is fact and not assumptions?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eddie2time wrote: »
    I guess i believe in 🤬 b/c i was brought up to. love Him for He first loved me.
    being able to speak in tongues really helped to increase my faith

    So you've never question the existence of 🤬 ? You say, "I guess I believe.." which shows you're unsure of why you believe, "in 🤬 b/c I was brought up to", which indicates you didn't come to this belief yourself but were brainwashed?

    How certain are you in your faith that 🤬 truly, without a shadow of a doubt, exists? How do you think that could be proven?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    eddie2time wrote: »
    I guess i believe in 🤬 b/c i was brought up to. love Him for He first loved me.
    being able to speak in tongues really helped to increase my faith

    So you've never question the existence of 🤬 ? You say, "I guess I believe.." which shows you're unsure of why you believe, "in 🤬 b/c I was brought up to", which indicates you didn't come to this belief yourself but were brainwashed?

    How certain are you in your faith that 🤬 truly, without a shadow of a doubt, exists? How do you think that could be proven?

    well i can add that i've experience the Most High and seen his works, some people are bless with experience and some are not, like it says in the scriptures YHWH knew you before you was born
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    For the atheist on here, do you not believe in 🤬 for a specific reason like the fact that evil exists or the fact that we have free will yet still 🤬 knows what will happen anyways; or does the general idea of an omnipotent being make no sense to you at all either way.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Not really, you COULD be a bot.

    Nah, but really, I see what you're saying but there isn't "unseen" evidence for 🤬 .
    You do realize The Bible exists rite? That's an example of evidence.

    now whether ppl accept or reject the evidence is a different issue i don't wanna get into. But u can no more contest the Bible as evidence of 🤬 existence than you can contest my posts as evidence of my own existence. I can rightfully tell you who is the author of every single one of my posts. I made them. And how will u contest it?
    VIBE wrote: »
    I cannot argue really that you're NOT a real person behind that screen name based on the interactions I've seen between you and other posters. You're saying that the "unseen evidence" is all around me, but it isn't truly evidence for 🤬 , it's an assumption.
    it's in the Bible - "For the wrath of 🤬 is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of 🤬 is manifest in them, for 🤬 has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse" (Romans 1:18-20).

    "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of 🤬 , so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." (Hebrews 11:1-3)


    the very things a Christian accept as being evidence of 🤬 's existence is the same things as a Christian reason why the believe. aka faith. aka the evidence of things not seen.

    the evidence doesn't exist? hmm, i dunno.. are u sure?
    is it that the evidence doesn't exist, or just that you discount the evidence?
    VIBE wrote: »
    You're basically saying, everything around us is evidence for 🤬 and since it's all here, 🤬 must be real. I ask, why? What makes science not so worthy to trust that these things are JUST, without a creator? The things we have; planets, plant life, animal life etc aren't the same as me going and making a car. These things formed, these things were brought to differently.
    you said it yourself. now can u answer, who formed them? Who brought them to?

  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone is mad and hurt in here, I have a hunch who lol...
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    If I am allowed to take an abstract perspective on my belief in 🤬 , my reason for believing in 🤬 is my belief that the good things in life will not die.
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    VIBE wrote: »
    eddie2time wrote: »
    I guess i believe in 🤬 b/c i was brought up to. love Him for He first loved me.
    being able to speak in tongues really helped to increase my faith

    So you've never question the existence of 🤬 ? You say, "I guess I believe.." which shows you're unsure of why you believe, "in 🤬 b/c I was brought up to", which indicates you didn't come to this belief yourself but were brainwashed?

    How certain are you in your faith that 🤬 truly, without a shadow of a doubt, exists? How do you think that could be proven?



    well i said i guess b/c i never really thought about why i love 🤬 or why i believe the way i do.

    simple answer would be because i was intruduced to it as i should have been by my parents at a early age.



    my own personal studies. . .let me to seek salvation and when i got the evidence of being filled by the Holy Spirit by speaking in tongues. that really increased my faith, helped solidfy it

  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Atheist do not believe in 🤬 because they accept actual Physic that commonly allows for something to come from nothing.

    See - quantum fluctuations and Heisenburg's Uncertainty Principle.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    Im taking this philosophy class and I just like to read the comments on here and compare to the things said in my class.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the atheist on here, do you not believe in 🤬 for a specific reason like the fact that evil exists or the fact that we have free will yet still 🤬 knows what will happen anyways; or does the general idea of an omnipotent being make no sense to you at all either way.
    I'd say "evil" and "free will" are myths, and that I agree with the bolded.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because man can't explain everything, cannot explain where everything came from (just theories) and cannot generate life from scratch. Because my belief is not just belief; I know.
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    is being atheist a religion? i mean atheist go hard in the paint for that status.
    they will get on websites and battle you from sun up to sun down. ..
    if i didnt believe in a 🤬 and declared myself an atheist i wouldnt even get in a conversation with you about it, it would seem like a big waiste of both our times.
    to me atheist are looking to be convinced some how that their is a 🤬 because they feel empty inside or whatever
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    is being atheist a religion? i mean atheist go hard in the paint for that status.
    they will get on websites and battle you from sun up to sun down. ..
    if i didnt believe in a 🤬 and declared myself an atheist i wouldnt even get in a conversation with you about it, it would seem like a big waiste of both our times.
    to me atheist are looking to be convinced some how that their is a 🤬 because they feel empty inside or whatever