What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Can someone (without wetting their pants) please tell me what`s so `awesome` about The Miz?

herbalism101
herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
From the start, he`s been a pile of hot garbage. Dude has never impressed me. Mic skills are subpar, he`s a decent worker and he has no charisma. I think WWE was counting on his Reality TV fame to gain viewers, but he`s too much of a 🤬 to connect with the fans. I don`t even think turning him face would help.

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Him turning face would help, but his problem is backstage. If he wasn't such a uptight, conceited 🤬 then he'd be doing more. I personally like wrestlers who's character is very self centered, very cocky and don't give a 🤬 . So I like the Miz, he is subpar but he's better than most right now.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely nothing is awesome about The Miz
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    I got no problem with dude. I wouldn't say he's actually "awsome" or anything, but I think he's pretty good. He obviously can't be compared to some of the guys from the attitude era, but for this era, I think he's one of the better younger talents the WWE has.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing, at best he's nothing more than a mid carder.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    dude has potential to be a top draw for them, but the wwe has their heads so far up cenas ass they cant notice it. smh at the miz being wasted, it's times like this where you wish there was a rival company on the level of the wwe or close to it around.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    never liked him
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    never liked him

Miz is Jeff Jarrett with better mic skills (swagger jakcing 2010 jericho basically) and less believability and less in ring ability. It was only a matter of time.

At least Cena has the "it" factor and he's just as lame as the Miz "most" of the time.

I mean if it wasnt WWE Miz would be in TNA where nobody wouldnt even give a 🤬 about him.

I only respect him for the fact that he had a dream and achieved it which is more than I can say for most people on this planet.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he creates a reaction out of the fans....

when he won the belt and that little girl started crying....that 🤬 was GOAT
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrestling been dead...what do you expect?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dusouljah wrote: »
    he creates a reaction out of the fans....

when he won the belt and that little girl started crying....that 🤬 was GOAT

kido.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Eugene>>>>>>>Miz
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don`t think turning face will help him cause he has no personality to turn that way...He can`t even pull off being a heel and theiy`re nothing likeable or cool about his personality that makes me think he can pull off being a babyface. The role they got him in right now is perfect for him IMO.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of the guys i work with did tough enough with miz and said hes a 🤬 bag and acts the way he does on tv all the time. i can see why no one likes him backstage
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very boring, average in-ring skills, jacked 2008 Jericho character...
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo Eyes Low who is that in your sig?
  • dalyricalbandit
    cant believe he smanging maryse
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    That boy can talk some 🤬 tho LOLOL
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    cant believe he smanging maryse

A lie ya tell bredgren.....

Proof or die LOLOL..... u mean in the storyline right ?
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo Eyes Low who is that in your sig?

Rita Ora