What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Top 3 Countries that have the phlyest lookin broads??

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visual evidence or 🤬 this.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are fine women everywhere.

Almost everywhere.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    There are fine women everywhere.

everywhere.
    Sure is

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    everywhere where you find spanish/redbone lookin girls...all over the american continent basically including caribean
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    England
    Dominica
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigeria.
    England.
    Whereever the native american 🤬 are at.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the feelings reaction.

I'm noticing people will hit you wit that feelings reaction when you disagree wit em or call em out on their ignorance. kinda ironic lowkey

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigeria.
    England.

Biased as 🤬
    ya damn straight
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 back wrote: »
    Somalia, Kenya, and Botswana.

Real talk the most beautiful women I have ever seen were from those three countries. When I studied in Bots, there were bad 🤬 everywhere on campus, wearing high heels, 🤬 dresses, hair always done--decked out to the tee. When I came back to the states, I'm like what the 🤬 happened, yo.

I forgot to mention Ethiopia and Brazil.

1zoxjz8.jpg

Until you travel there, you really can't say anything. All you have is negative American perceptions fed to you.

Don't even bother. That Willie Lynch syndrome is a muthafucka.

• Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    kenyan, nigerian, bostwana got a lotta ugly ass broads. yall get the 🤬 outta here with that perception 🤬 ... they aint even top 10 in africa, the 🤬
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Nigeria.
    England.
    lol @ england

England got some of the ugliest women

Nigerian girls MIGHT look good sometimes but they think their 🤬 don't stink
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @🤬 back

Then tell us where they be homeboy...
  • Niggas back
    edited March 2012
    in no particular order:
    Eritrea
    Ethiopia
    US
    cape verde
    italy
    sweden
    DR
    Columbia
    Cuba
    Brazil
    morocco
    egypt
    somali
    venezuela
    PR (ya, i didnt include that with US)
    portugal
    Armenia
  • Garv*
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Nigeria.
    England.
    lol @ england

England got some of the ugliest women

Nigerian girls MIGHT look good sometimes but they think their 🤬 don't stink

Go London
  • Garv*
    Angola>>>>>>>>>>
  • Niggas back
    Garv* wrote: »
    Angola>>>>>>>>>>

cosign
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Nigeria.
    England.
    LOL

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa lmao!!!!!

I live in Manitoba which has one of the highest native american populations in the WORLD (including saskatchewan and Ablerta respectively), Now i know what u sayin is 🤬 cuz they some of the ugliest women ive ever seen in my life and thats everyones opinion, if u 🤬 a native girl thats a downgrade where im at, Im not tryin to be racist im jus sayin what 95% of the people that ive talked to about this subject in one of the largest native american populations in the world are saying about the natvie s in the city, and theirs hundreds of thousands in my city so i see at LEAST 30-50 everyday, but theres barely any in USA so i know what im talkin about. Its funny cuz even native dudes dont even 🤬 with em as much unless they cant find anything else.

big bodies n skinny legs, i dont know why but its like that. youre a liar and talkin outta ur ass
  • blackdemo
    edited March 2012
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Nigeria.
    England.
    LOL

I live in Manitoba which has one of the highest native american populations in the WORLD (including saskatchewan and Ablerta respectively), Now i know what u sayin is 🤬 cuz they some of the ugliest women ive ever seen in my life and thats everyones opinion, if u 🤬 a native girl thats a downgrade where im at, Im not tryin to be racist im jus sayin what 95% of the people that ive talked to about this subject in one of the largest native american populations in the world are saying about the natvie s in the city, and theirs hundreds of thousands in my city so i see at LEAST 30-50 everyday, but theres barely any in USA so i know what im talkin about. Its funny cuz even native dudes dont even 🤬 with em as much unless they cant find anything else.

big bodies n skinny legs, i dont know why but its like that. youre a liar and talkin outta ur ass

I know some good lookin native chicks
    they're rare, but they're out there

Most the injuns out in the 🤬 ass prairies live on the rez
    rez 🤬 are woat

PROOOFFF! u see IC i wasnt lyin my fellow canadian even said they rare, In my 6 years of bein here ive seen about...20 AT MOST n im being generous homie. I know in BC dem native jawns stay downtown lookin a mess, I even seen a documentary about it i think it was about the "east side of Vancouver" or some 🤬 , but man them broads is just...discusting IMO, Lord forgive me

but naw alot of native girls live in the city as well, id say compared to the whole city its definetly 40% native american, its kinda like black people on the eastcoast
  • blackdemo
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Nigeria.
    England.
    LOL

I know some good lookin native chicks
    they're rare, but they're out there

Most the injuns out in the 🤬 ass prairies live on the rez
    rez 🤬 are woat

iight so i know this cat who went to go work on a reserve, n he 🤬 this jawn raw right? so he came back to winnipeg ( my city) n the girl hits him up on facebook sayin she pregnant, n this dude is a 🤬 christian so he flys her out to winnipeg, marries her, then she had the baby 12 months later!!! cole world my 🤬 , out in the rez its third world conditions, no running water, milk is 10 dollars, people gettin high off gasoline, gettin 🤬 off listerine, its serious out there man, very depressing place to be. Thats why they pay people 40-70 dollars an hour to work there for 3 weeks at a time
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    All I know is the few broads I met from Kenya and Ghana had a 🤬 biting his knuckles.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    kenyan, nigerian, bostwana got a lotta ugly ass broads. yall get the 🤬 outta here with that perception 🤬 ... they aint even top 10 in africa, the 🤬

Son, I don't know what to tell you. I met this Kenyan broad in a club out here and she was one of the few women I can honestly say was a straight DIME. Shorty was 10/10. So for me, Kenyan broads are automatic simp status.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR is number one
    somalia/ethiopia
    poland/russia area

shout out to persian women
  • Niggas back
    longmeat wrote: »

Son, I don't know what to tell you. I met this Kenyan broad in a club out here and she was one of the few women I can honestly say was a straight DIME. Shorty was 10/10. So for me, Kenyan broads are automatic simp status.
    If u see a good looking kenyan woman, she prolly originally from somalia
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.