What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

-OFFICIAL 2014-2015 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mdot wrote: »
    Next 4 games at home I can see 2-2 if we play solid.
    Denver
    Memphis
    Toronto

Twolves

_1360849711.gif

🤬 you smoking?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a chance to win 3 of our last 4 games. Kobe's shot against the Wolves was just a tad short. I can see our offense getting better but ain't no remedy for this defensive personell.

So word is we bringing in Earl Clark to replace X huh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool I 🤬 with earl clark he played well for us
  • its....JOHN B
    Just wanted to say great game...

obama-laugh1.jpg
  • its....JOHN B
    Earl Clark is about to tear it up though, why don't yall bring back Luke Walton while your at it
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earl Clark won't help much but we can use any help we can get at this point.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raise your hand if you've never been in the Celtics thread
  • its....JOHN B

Still upset?
  • playmaker88
    Still here?
  • playmaker88
    Parallel wrote: »

didn't know there was one

Me neither ..
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it true that Price and Davis have been promoted to the starting lineup?
  • its....JOHN B
    So Lin is getting blamed for that ass whooping y'all took against Boston?
  • its....JOHN B
    Well considering
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    Is it true that Price and Davis have been promoted to the starting lineup?

Then yea this happening after the Boston game where they got their 🤬 beat, which makes 0 sense to me since Lin and Hill were the only reason it was even a game up until mid way through the 4th, that's when Scott pulled the tank move and didn't even bring them back in
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not crazy about price or Lin to be honest. Im still not understanding why a more athletic Jordan Clarkson cant get the nod at PG over both. I think with a lil more playing time he could be what the team needs for that spark we be needing at PG. Hes not shook like lin and he could be every bit as good defensively as Price is with a better jumper than price.
  • Jonah 2.0
    I've been wondering why Scott doesn't give the rook some burn. I'm not saying start the dude but let him get out there and get some real game experience. It's not like the Lakers are going anywhere. Might as well put the youngsta out there.
  • playmaker88
    Agreed and its not like those dudes in front of him playing worth a damn anyhow let him cook
  • mdot
    Last night was a tough game to watch.

This teams defensive IQ isn't any good. It's not just about effort its execution and keeping players out of their sweet spots. But at this point probably makes no sense to break down these games just chalk it up as another L.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    While passing Mj is cool and all .. it was inevitable

The impressive thing is that there hasnt been a significant drop of throughout these years.. and relatively how well he playing aside from shooting the ball post knee/achilles
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word i just really digged the photoshop.
  • mdot
    That 🤬 is sick. Passing MJ is cool. It's not everything. I am impressed with kobe bouncing back and getting back to be able to play his game somewhat.

He really cant finish in traffic like he used to.
  • its....JOHN B
    Hopefully he Kneesus gets him at 60
  • Jonah 2.0
    edited December 2014
    I agree w/ Magic. Well, except for the Clippers and Celtics games.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    31 points needed for the record. Friday night.
  • mdot
    Agreed better to lose. But it feels good to get a win tonight.
This discussion has been closed.