What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

You Rep Hip Hop? Post your collection.....

Stew
Stew Rap Music Is My ReligionHTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited May 2013 in The Forum of Fame
IMG00105-20110420-1821.jpg

Save your ipod list. That 🤬 will be wiped out one day

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive, i lost and or threw away most my jewel cases and cd booklets though, my ipod reigns supreme these days... Dont gotta worry bout 🤬 borrowing or stealing ;)
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Why you throw 🤬 away tho?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    edited March 2012
    Cuz they were all cracked up or ripped and 🤬 , i never threw any of the artwork away intentionally tho, those got stollen or lost during moves... I still got some of them though, the ones i would put in CD booklets. Nowhere near as many as you, it looks like you got them all in great condition too.

You rep harder then me bro, respect.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    lol yea i was way too liberal with minez, but i also move around too much to have ever had such a well kept collection...
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    idk how to post pics i take off my laptop but my collection is about the size of 2 of those stacks. damnn @icecoldstew how many years of buying cds is that?
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    idk how to post pics i take off my laptop but my collection is about the size of 2 of those stacks. damnn @icecoldstew how many years of buying cds is that?

u gotta upload them to photobucket or a similar site.

I really started buying cds like that around 02-03 went on a binge for a few years getting 🤬 i missed out on when I was younger. Has slowed down drastically the last few years as has the whole product of rap has.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012

Here's mine I havent bought a CD since 3months ago

f02d0e84.jpg

Doubles and Non Rap/Hip-Hop

674a54bb.jpg

The Rest

0b998394.jpg

3c572d65.jpg

• Stew
    Lets try this again. My bad Menace.....just sayin lol
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's at my mother's house. I'll post it when I go over there this weekend. A lot of my 🤬 was stole in 2002 though.
  • _Menace_
    I aint trippin...I was lookin for this thread anyways
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    My Nas collection got stolen.. I gave it to my girlfriend because she didnt heard bout Nas until we met. I said I wanted it back and she said that she already gave it to her new boyfriend so i can't really post a pic i wish i could... well dont think im a nerd i told the guy eyy listen give me the collection back its mine she only borrow it and he told that my ex threw em in the rubbish the day i gave it to her.. 🤬
  • _Menace_
    Where everybody at?
  • _Menace_
    Impressive, i lost and or threw away most my jewel cases and cd booklets though, my ipod reigns supreme these days... Dont gotta worry bout 🤬 borrowing or stealing ;)

The 🤬 ?

LOL why would you do that
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dh32024581.jpg
    it look something like this but picture 20 of these.....
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5E75H25M33K13Ia3L2c64f766956ba1951d49.jpg
    They might be wack, but at least you support the artists you like.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    SMH @ me makin this same exact thread and it flopping lol

I'ma take a pic right fast and post it

EDIT: Here it go

IMG_0406.jpg

I got more cds than that but they just missing the case
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my spot is so 🤬 filthy. i got tapes and records scattered all over. all under my bed, in my dresser, under my sofa, in my car, in my 🤬 clothes hamper. ill just take pics freeform

gee757 favorite movie....
    IMAG0480.jpg

what up deathrowzorrow....
    IMAG0477.jpg

GOAT RAPPER
    IMAG0470.jpg

GOAT ALBUM
    IMAG0482.jpg
  • tompetrez3
    more wu 🤬
    IMAG0483.jpg

🤬 pusha t
    IMAG0478.jpg
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @tompetrez3 I think tapes and records is cool and all but they too much maintenance and take up space

What you got against cds?
  • Stew
    Tomp still walkin around like this

boombox.jpg
  • Stew
    How many pages u got in the book homie? I did the same and took all my disc out and put them back in cases but left the books in.
  • tompetrez3
    bcotton and malice be trying to tell yall that bird and slim been getting that bread. YMCMB was droppin classics like these back before there was even a rocafella records

IMAG0486.jpg

and 🤬 them other 🤬 in that other thread hating on P. no limit dropped classics too.

IMAG0487.jpg

ear2dastreet be trying to put yall onto these classics. yall sleepin

IMAG0488.jpg
  • Trillaaaaaa
    uolag wrote: »
    I'm glad i was stingy and took care of my cd's

Hell yeah....I promise I'll fight a 🤬 if he scratch my 🤬 up. All my albums in immaculate shape

I stopped coppin 🤬 in like 08 though. Sometimes I'll pick up an album from an artist to support but I be on my Jack Sparrow...Piracy ya dig
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

IMAG0487.jpg

I got this album if you look closely at my pic but Shell Shocked>>>>>>>>>>
  • Stew
    I made this 🤬 years ago before I outgrew my book

This discussion has been closed.