What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

"possible spoiler" major star may return at wm28

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle

Comments

• DA_Righteous1
    DA_Righteous1 Members Posts: 35
    Batista and Brock Lesnar have met with WWE. Both were picked up from the airport by WWE.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    awe 🤬
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Wonder what their roles would be if true...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dont tell me cena and rock teaming up
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

That would be WOAT
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as much as they've been pushing this rock/cena match, anything other than a clean finish and a clear ending to the rock/cena story hurts the wwe. having them team up again really kills the whole feel they're going for between the two. they already teamed up and played it off well as two guys that really didnt want to, it wouldnt work again
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy I ordered this. This about to be goat since 17/18...
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they better not hit the ring and lay out both rock and cena !!! no no no
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could Batisita be there for Ric Flair getting inducted into the HOF?
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't The Rock's last real match against Brock Lesnar? 🤬 could get interesting
  • dalyricalbandit
    wonder if they show up at raw tonight, being as the raw after mania is usually poppin
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Wasn't The Rock's last real match against Brock Lesnar? 🤬 could get interesting

nah it was goldberg
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder if they show up at raw tonight, being as the raw after mania is usually poppin

I hope so. The first raw after mania season is always epic becasue 🤬 always pop of. Im hopping on the beginning of a new era since the WWE believe for some reason that wm28 was the end of a era.

I want the fcw guys to start performing and getting called up.