What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2012-2013 College Football Thread

Replies

• smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Caddo just let it ride bruh. Won't be much laughing after January, unless its LSU fans!

• greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, is what it is. Didn't get past the 50 it happens all the ti.... Well it happens someti.... Well -- It happens.

*shrug*
    BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
    edited August 2012
    *edit* wrong thread
    BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Caddo just let it ride bruh. Won't be much laughing after January, unless its LSU fans!

I know right he ducking that Insight Bowl pic like its the plague.

When did what another man eat make me shit? Never!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

edited August 2012
    caddo man wrote: »

I know right he ducking that Insight Bowl pic like its the plague.

Pic didn't show bruh. And if u wanna keep it 1,000, any team that can't get past the 50 yard line in the national championship game....

....Should probably be in the Insight bowl.

And you throwin' rocks at a tank tryin' to talk shit about OU. No program knows more about winning seasons in College football than us. Name a era, and we've competed for championships in it.

Just drop the feelings u just caught and get mad at that lsu offense.

• caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Going to the past again. fits! Lets stay in 2011.

Going 13-1 beating 5 ranked opponents, winning a SEC championship, playing in the BCSCG, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Playing the insight Bowl

WE going in circles I see! ^^^^^^
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• LivefromclaycoLivefromclayco Posts: 14,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Damn this is ether

600408.jpg
    Chef_Taylor
    Well damn. If I was Dabo, I would post a copy of that on every defensive locker.

• Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn. If I was Dabo, I would post a copy of that on every defensive locker.

And that prolly still won't help.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    I expect us to compete for the SEC and BCS ships again this year...I dont expect too much of a drop off in terms of talent and production on the field....I am anxious to see who gon step up and be "the man" as far as our recivers go....right now, its looking like a struggle of the talent of the youngins and the exp of the older guys....

I also think that this could be the year the SEC streak is broken....but once the playoff format start....you will always see an SEC team in the national title game ALWAYS I dont see the conference as a whole taking a downturn

with being said cant wait to see this again....

th?id=I4791358796858627&pid=1.7&w=250&h=149&c=7&rs=1
    th?id=I5063642547292074&pid=1.7&w=248&h=95&c=7&rs=1]
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Damn this is ether

600408.jpg

Well dang.....

@JacquesDoucet
    #LSU football with a BIG press conference today at noon. The news will be substantial

Another bar fight? Willie Lyles?

*shrug*

• HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JacquesDoucet
    #LSU football with a BIG press conference today at noon. The news will be substantial

*shrug*

Jamarcus Russel got hired as QB coach lol
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    Chef_Taylor
    22 Roy Finch days til kickoff

105983256_display_image.jpg?1312259533

2552552_o.gif

• Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012

When you're talking about UCLA, it's one of the great schools in the world -- not just America, but in the world. It's a safe, beautiful campus in a great area of town. I mean, we don't have murders one block off our campus.

-- UCLA coach Jim Mora

lmao shots fired

jim mora and lane kiffin basically the same person. i expect plenty of funny/smug comments from both sides until mora gets fired 4 years from now
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy

When you're talking about UCLA, it's one of the great schools in the world -- not just America, but in the world. It's a safe, beautiful campus in a great area of town. I mean, we don't have murders one block off our campus.

-- UCLA coach Jim Mora

lmao shots fired

jim mora and lane kiffin basically the same person. i expect plenty of funny/smug comments from both sides until mora gets fired 4 years from now

That's the one thing I liked about Mora in ATL. His quotables were Goat (and we all know who is pops is, so it run thru the blood stream.)

I think he'll at least make UCLA competitive. 7-9 wins a year.

• Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The UCLA Football team keeps trying to get a website set up, but they can't seem to string together 3 straight w's.

and it begins... lol
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    BDBIID
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JacquesDoucet

*shrug*

Rumor has it that Honey Bitch will be suspended for the season.
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

• smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgoat wrote: »
    @JacquesDoucet

*shrug*

Nah...

• HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Tough break niggas!
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    bgoat wrote: »
    @JacquesDoucet

*shrug*

Nah...

Hey that's the rumor i'm hearing. What you hearing??

• BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolololololololololol

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    Inglewood_B
    Now they saying he is kicked off the team.

Tim Fletcher ‏@FletcherKTBS
    Our source: Tyrann Mathieu has been kicked off team. Privacy laws may prohibit Miles from disclosing reason for dismissal

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa the Honey Badger is transferring or suspended?

fuck is going on