What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

GOAT Hip Hop Rants

blackdemoblackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Videos
When I say rants, I mean them just talking on the track, talkin mad 🤬 , talkin 🤬 bout somebody they dont like, something they do like, bout 🤬 , weed, politics anything. n YO when u postin ur 🤬 make sure u post the mark of where the artist starts ranting. Or jus drop quotables, but preferrably videos

50 cent dissin the 🤬 outta wu-tang. starting at 1:35 *highlight* 1:50 "Peace 🤬 , what happened to all that gansgta 🤬 ? 🤬 staten island 🤬 , pickin roaches out cereal boxes" hahahahahaha

This rant was EPIC starts @ 2:40. but he starts gettin at Fabolous HEAVY at 3:40 "u a big ass trick, i know alotta 🤬 , this 🤬 get around 🤬 n get shy dont know what to say so he rather pay for 🤬 , minute man, 🤬 laugh at this 🤬 , got no personality"

Comments

• Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Damn b you really gon give wack ass B.Pumper shine and make your thread lose all credibility like that smh
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ca21 wrote: »
    Damn b you really gon give wack ass B.Pumper shine and make your thread lose all credibility like that smh

there's lil b threads in here everyday
    b. pumper >>> lil b anyday.
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Only trolls and 🤬 make threads about Lil B. They both wack as hell and Pumper definitely aint belong in no hip hop related GOAT list.

🤬 it tho...On topic, Pac goin off on Bad Boy at the end of Hit Em Up is definitely up there
  • NoHateNoFearNoHateNoFear Members Posts: 125
    🤬 C GOAT... This MAN REALLY CARED about the state of HIPHOP, the movement down south, and Black people in general, even doe he said he never made "No muhfucking hiphop"... 🤬 C WAS HIPHOP... RIP to the 🤬 "Country Rap Tunes down here 🤬 "
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
  • birdcallavelibirdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭

#MoneyTeam
  • NoHateNoFearNoHateNoFear Members Posts: 125

lmao at "🤬 🤬 wearing jheri curls in ya sophmore year 🤬 ". Jeezy went hamilton on that 🤬 at the end. Ironically Jeezy took MAJOR Ls due to song.
  • ocelotocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    50 Cent owns this thread
    Start on 3:05

Start on 1:48

Start on 2:30
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭

Killa
  • blackdemoblackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    ca21 wrote: »

Dog I dont care about his music, im talkin about the rant, the rant was funny as hell to me
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Idk wutz up, 🤬 not letting me embed da video. Nas is my favorite rapper alive, but when dat Cam joint(true story) came out, I played madden and listened to dat 🤬 on repeat for months. I couldnt stop laughin off dat 🤬 .
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Idk wutz up, 🤬 not letting me embed da video. Nas is my favorite rapper alive, but when dat Cam joint(true story) came out, I played madden and listened to dat 🤬 on repeat for months. I couldnt stop laughin off dat 🤬 .

edited April 2012
    edited April 2012

🤬 FAGLANTA

RIP 🤬 C

This rant went HARD, i havent heard this particular rant, 🤬 C is real as 🤬
  • blackrainblackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    T.I. at the end of "Every Chance I Get"...🤬 hilarious
    edited April 2012

Jim Jones talkin all dat 🤬 had me dyin

When we catch you we gon slap dat kufi str8 off ya muthafuckin head
    "What are you doin? You the wackest in Bravehearts" lol

He done dissed Dame nd I don't be havin dat

Cam a real 🤬

Dame talkin his 🤬
    Yo i wish i can reply to all these joints man, Cam stay goin ham, on of the funniest rappers of ALL time. "U cant even contorl yo babymother, i woulda grabbed my baby mother by the neck, tell her to read a book n appreciate that she even know me"

DMX vs Ja Rule
    X calling Rule a 🤬

Rule responds to 🤬 man

Irv
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI killed flip especially at the end 3:09 nd on said dude was a janitor in high school lol

nd T-Rock goin off on 3-6 mafia but eventually got his collarbone broke for dis one lol

Jim Jones on the phone wit mase

goony goo goo 🤬 firgive jimmy this 🤬 is hilarious

I will do it to you duke

I do do tuff things
    Jeff Axels rant to Goobs
    2:35