What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Fabolous chilling with europeans getting that exclusive private look at the BENTLEY TRUCK Concept.

2»

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    if i had a car like, my mama would be wet

this 🤬 cj
  • jaemoomsjaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    I like'em both. If 🤬 had the money y'all would cop too....ole' frontin ass 🤬 . Smh
  • SeansosaSeansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    🤬 will buy anything
  • ragerage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    louis rich wrote: »
    LMAO @ 🤬 dont know this truck is a re-badge VW with Bentley interior
    camron.gif

Isn't that the best of both worlds? Get the reliability and pragmatism of a VW with all the aesthetic and evocative left to Bentley.

I'd definitely cop this!! The front end fog lights need some work though..
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reliability. VW?? Lol.

But yeah. Same w the 1st gen Cayenne and the Tourag
  • can'tyoutellcan'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Nothing special about it to justify the expected high cost. I guess someone will buy it so they can impress the ladies. "This was expensive. So I bought it"
  • GettinLoGettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Maserati Kubang better. Grand Cherokee platform + Ferarri engine.

maserati_kubang_f34_ns_11112_717.jpg
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how these car companies do 🤬 like this- get a rapper to pump the image of a car up.
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not diggin it at all .... folks heard it in a rap song and went crazy about it ..