What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nas - Another Black Girl Lost

Frank Ocean
Frank Ocean Members Posts: 325
edited April 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt like it
  • deathrowzorrow
    So is this track gonna be on Life Is Good?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is that singing the hook lol
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    I listened to 3 secs and started smh. Wtf is up wit dat beat? Dats like pac rappin dear mama over ima boss. And da hook is worse than braveheart party smh.I hope dis 🤬 doesnt make it anywhere near da album
  • deathrowzorrow
    Damnnitt
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2012
    The beat isn't bad it just doesn't fit this song lol
  • _Goldie_
    Damnnitt

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

You's a funny 🤬 man
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this can't be life. Deathrow didn't like a nas track.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is doo doo
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    This sounds like a throwaway beat from Late Registration... This can't be real... Please tell me this is just a rough version that leaked with a random beat attached... I might just have to give it a couple of spins first and let it grow on me I guess...
  • on1x
    on1x Members Posts: 43
    honestly, i liked it, finding myself surprised at how good it was given the criticism from some of you. i thought this would be another wack nas/remi collabo. instead, this is dope. I detect a WTT influence in the production.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Least the message is positive.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THAT BEAT FLAMES SON!!!!!!!!

Jus kidding Nas lost.....

lol but real 🤬 ima real Nas fan and my favorite all time CD is IWW. But i understand what he is doing, he trying to make hit to appeal to these tennie boppers. Yall have to understand that raw 🤬 that we us real fans want is not going appeal and pay bills for Nasir. I remember when Nasty came out and 🤬 from NY thought the 🤬 was going number 1 on the boards, and I was like why ??? lol Most listeners is 🤬 stupid and like mainstream 🤬 , so give Nas a chance man, he got something.
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit in some gutsMembers Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 fire
  • KingJamal
    silverfoxx wrote: »

lol but real 🤬 ima real Nas fan and my favorite all time CD is IWW. But i understand what he is doing, he trying to make hit to appeal to these tennie boppers. Yall have to understand that raw 🤬 that we us real fans want is not going appeal and pay bills for Nasir. I remember when Nasty came out and 🤬 from NY thought the 🤬 was going number 1 on the boards, and I was like why ??? lol Most listeners is 🤬 stupid and like mainstream 🤬 , so give Nas a chance man, he got something.

Yea those lil girls will bounce to this lol
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Another Nas song Lost. He was on a run too.
  • _Goldie_
    silverfoxx wrote: »

I agree da 🤬 needs to make acouple tracks to appeal to the youger audience, but dis 🤬 is garbage. 🤬 been sayin dis 🤬 for years,all he gotta do is hook up wit Ross' people. Imagine Nas spitin on these joints

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is a crime when nas picks a beat.
  • KingJamal
    I told yall last year that Ross just needs to executive produce Nas' album
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll lol if his daughter is the one on the hook.
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit in some gutsMembers Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll lol if his daughter is the one on the hook.

lmao
  • KingJamal
    Jay u heard Nas' new song right. Wat u think about it
    jay-z-skratt.jpg
  • shareef242
    shareef242 Members Posts: 186 ✭✭
    In some interview recently he already said it probably wouldn't make the album. He didn't think it would be a fit. Hate the hook but suprisingly i like the beat. I didn't like the Nasty or most of The Don beat. My guess is he just threw this out knowing it wouldn't make the final cut.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did 🤬 actually listen to the lyrics? who cares about the beat if the message is really good. this song is a clear message that black women in todays society cares about appearance, money and status, that's what nas was rapping about on this track.

another classic case of people hearing a song but not listening to the song.
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The song has potential, but sounds like it's not even mixed and mastered. The hook/chorus needs to go though. As is, the hook is the only thing wack about the song.