What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The I Watched Recently Thread *possible spoilers*

Comments

• Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    Britt_J wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    Watching I'm Gonna Get You Sucker...
    I'm in tears... 🤬 is funnier when you're older...

Lmao! How much for ONE rib? Ctfu!

And then he asked for change for a hunnid!?...lmao

but Britt... the whole movie tho???

[email protected] leaving his room the way he left it(my mom did the same... and I had the same look)

[email protected] Keenan getting PTSD about the midgets and the girl " they were kids Jack!!!"

[email protected] Both the Army brehs being secretaries and having the same surf badge....

That movie had me gasping for air

lol you can't forget about the 🤬 with all fake body parts. Took off her wig and had a little strand of hair with a damn bow on it! LMAO
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityMembers Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    think_like_a_man_poster.jpg

Think Like A Man - GRADE (B) 2nd Viewing and still a good romantic comedy. I'm also happy it did well at the Box Office to show hollywood that an All Black Cast can be successful after the "Red Tails" drama. But If I had to be honest it was mostly a better version of "2 can play that game" just with more couples. Kevin Hart stole the movie, he was funny as 🤬 . The girls were lookin fine as 🤬 too. Really good cast and I heard they want to make a sequel too.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bourne Legacy - 6/10 I fell asleep on a few parts of it. May have been a good idea to have a refresher viewing of the 3 Bourne installments before I saw Legacy, but whatever. It was ok.... nothing I'd watch again.

The Possession - 6.5/10 A cream puff version of The Exorcist, but definitely had its creepy moments. Nothing that will still be talked about this time next year, but better than most horror movies produced nowadays. I consider my money well spent.

Lawless- 8/10. Loved it! Storyline is slow and steady; not the usual case of peaks and valleys when dealing with "shootout movies". Tension steadily escalates which I appreciated. I now have a huge crush on Tom Hardy. And I'm nominating Guy Pearce for best villain of 2012. He was outstanding. Wouldn't be surpised if he got an Oscar nom.
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if anyone knows ill foreign movie in on english...give a 🤬 spanish, nigerian, ägypt movie...some foregin 🤬 , drop it
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Bourne Legacy - 6/10 I fell asleep on a few parts of it. May have been a good idea to have a refresher viewing of the 3 Bourne installments before I saw Legacy, but whatever. It was ok.... nothing I'd watch again.

The Possession - 6.5/10 A cream puff version of The Exorcist, but definitely had its creepy moments. Nothing that will still be talked about this time next year, but better than most horror movies produced nowadays. I consider my money well spent.

Lawless- 8/10. Loved it! Storyline is slow and steady; not the usual cast of peaks and valleys when dealing with "shootout movies". Tension steadily escalates which I appreciated. I now have a huge crush on Tom Hardy. And I'm nominating Guy Pearce for best villain of 2012. He was outstanding. Wouldn't be surpised if he got an Oscar nom.

I saw bourne this weekend and that movie 🤬 me off. It was really slow and it hardly had any action.
    the ending was wack to me
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think like a man .....I cut the movie off when that guy brought taraji roses..The storyline and dialogue couldnt hold my attention it came off bland like brothers,two can play,etc, the same finding a good man good women scenario routine. The humor was a let down expecting kevin to hold the torch in that department relied to too much on his old material small height,not takin charge, and being bullied. Overall from the first half hour of what I saw a D.....not a fair review though.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cabin in The Woods......I thought it was a really good movie...it mixed the Horror/Comedy up pretty good and had a real good twist at the end....I loved the ending of this movie..when they let all the monsters out and a bloodbath started..lol
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityMembers Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    raiders_imax_indiana_jones.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark

GRADE (A+ CLASSIC) That's right, it was only showing for 1 week so I had to see this. The Blu-Ray set is about to drop so they are doing this special screening of "Raiders of the Lost Ark". The 1st Indiana Jones film is one of the most iconic movies of all time. It was the biggest grossing movie of 1981 and was nominated for 9 Oscars including Best Director and Picture. It ended up winning 4. Everyone really liked Harrison as Han Solo but they didn't truly love him until Indiana Jones.

The movie is Timeless. Seeing it on the huge IMAX screen just brought it to life. The whole movie was restored so the sound quality and picture was top notch. I have the set on DVD and back home my parents have the set on VHS. The whole series is iconic. I was only 1 years old in 1981 when this dropped so I only seen it on home video my whole life. It's such a timeless movie. Steven, George, Harrison were an amazing team. And Yes of course, THE GOAT John Williams score was PERFECTION. Glad I can say I saw on the 1st Indy on the Big Screen.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching Eddie Murphy Raw... This 🤬 is timeless and the things he was speaking about is still being done today... HALF!!!...lol
  • CracceR
    CracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watched prometheus and have to say best movie of the yr thus far
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 animated movie. It was pretty good
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished watching Prometheus...dope film!...I enjoyed it lots of action I pray they make another one soon so we can have some of the questions answered.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Illpix O.G. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black+Gestapo.jpg

Just got finish watching this. Black dude dressing up like Nazis threw me for a loop.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing-Them-Softly-Brad-Pitt.jpg

Lean and mean

Subplot: watch out for the political (and economical) undertones
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Extremely%2BLoud%2Band%2BIncredibly%2BClose.jpg
    Very touching and thoughful.. wipe those man tears..

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Killing-Them-Softly-Brad-Pitt.jpg

Lean and mean

Subplot: watch out for the political (and economical) undertones
    damn how did you see this already??
  • CracceR
    CracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seen "red light" and "cosmopolis" both movies kinda wacc and boring, coulda been alot better
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanMembers Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aladeen.jpg

this 🤬 was 🤬 hysterical
  • rapmastermind
    I'm very excited about these 3 movies, and will be watching them on the Big Screen in the coming weeks:

220px-Looper_xlg.jpg

9/28

220px-Taken_2_Poster.jpg

10/5

220px-Cloud_Atlas_Poster.jpg

10/26
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    v-h-s-movie-poster.jpg

Grade: C-
    uh.....this 🤬 was ok i guess. some of these stories in the film left too many unanswered questions. too much 🤬 going on with no explanations. it is entertaining though
  • rapmastermind
    466242.1010.A.jpg

GRADE - A (CLASSIC) So I watched the special edition director's cut of this the other day. Wow, movie is a Classic. Sure the effects are dated but Christopher Reeves IS Superman. He played the duel characters better than any Superhero actor after him. The movie actually came out 2 years before I was born in 78 but I watched this movie on VHS as a kid for many years. It's just a great movie and easily the best ORIGIN Superhero movie ever. It goes From Superman as a baby to young boy as a teen then to adult. It goes the span of his whole life. The music score is Timeless. John Williams themes in the movie bring to the exact scene. There's a reason every Superman since hasn't really lived up to this one. It changed the game for Superhero films. It's the Godfather. Timeless Classic.
  • rapmastermind
    edited September 2012
    MOV_25ec7a97_b.jpg

"Looper" (Grade A) WOW, movie was off the chain. Sci-Fi is making a huge comeback in the last 2 years and this movie will be up with the best of them. Joseph Gordan Levitt plays a Mob Hitman who kills targets sent back from the future to be eliminated. They are called Loopers. Well when it's time for a looper to get fired, The Mobb boss of the future sends his future self back to get killed. Well when Joe see himself from the future played by Bruce Willis, he gets away and that leads the movie on so many twist and turns you will be not believe how it ends. The movie was great and the trailer did not tell the full story of what the movie was about. But it was really good. Good action, nice plot and great characters. Bruce did a great job too. I'm going to do a thread about it. But check it out. The critics are not fronting, it was really good and will have your head spinning.
  • rapmastermind
    edited September 2012
    Checkin out "Taken 2" next week.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Just seen

the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-2011.jpg
    That girl was a beast in the words of white teens online.. she owned that fat dude
    And Daniel Craig is one of my favs it just occurred to me
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    The Hit List. Last Cuba Gooding movie I can remember was Daddy Daycare so it surprised me to see him in something good thats not PG. Got a little goofy at the end with him going terminator in the police station, but it was cool because he went terminator in a police station.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Cast list made me want to love this movie, but I couldn't get into it at all. What's the point of having Gary Oldman and Ciaran Hinds in a movie if you're not gonna use one and have the other talking soft as 🤬 and being extremely boring.

Killer Girl K. Great show. Only 3 episodes but the action is crazy. Pretty much La Femme Nikita if a corporation was running it.