What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This got to be the GOAT Pre Match Promo

TRILLip Brooks
TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle

honorable mention

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 that rock/stone cold promo got me hyped as 🤬 all over again. they put in work whenever they worked together
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everytime i see that stone cold vs. rock wm17 promo it makes me wanna watch the match all over again

these are some of my personal favorites

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    the rock was gettin his ass stunnered the 🤬 out lol
  • peagle05
    lookdude wrote: »
    the rock was gettin his ass stunnered the 🤬 out lol
    that 🤬 oversold the 🤬 out of the stunner too all the flipping and 🤬 lol
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    word on sellin them stunners lol ...damn cm punk and cena was sick too
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn cm punk was on fire wtf happen
  • peagle05
    damn cm punk was on fire wtf happen

they made him weak with all this alcoholic 🤬 . punk's at his best when he's just being a saracastic 🤬 . im hoping this isnt what leads to the stone cold match, because it basically reduces stone cold to an alcoholic and thats not what his character is about
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »
    🤬 that rock/stone cold promo got me hyped as 🤬 all over again. they put in work whenever they worked together

the wm 19 one was good as well, they always used limp biskit

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] the baseball analogy, 🤬 ' genius.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, just another reminder that we'll never get anything like the attitude era again
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Pusher wrote: »

the wm 19 one was good as well, they always used limp biskit

PROMO TIME 3:16
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, just another reminder that we'll never get anything like the attitude era again

dude, im kinda liking this new era thats upon us now. all they gotta do is work the angles right and set up the right matches. punk, orton, sheamus, rhodes, bryant.... it can be bigger than attitude because it will be more than 4 top guys this time around. the hiatus is over (we all took the hiatus after the attitude era died down) lol
  • peagle05
    i was just playin wwe 12 and did the stunner on the rock and he oversold that 🤬 with the flip and everything lmao
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was just playin wwe 12 and did the stunner on the rock and he oversold that 🤬 with the flip and everything lmao

🤬 , im kinda addicted to wwe12. i love playing with randy orton. i go thru all his moves in a row. i love that powerslam. that 🤬 comes quick as 🤬 . and the ddt between the ropes. then i get mad and pound the mat. next thing is the RKO!
  • peagle05
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

🤬 , im kinda addicted to wwe12. i love playing with randy orton. i go thru all his moves in a row. i love that powerslam. that 🤬 comes quick as 🤬 . and the ddt between the ropes. then i get mad and pound the mat. next thing is the RKO!

🤬 i got addicted to it too, i thought i'd be done with it after a couple months but i keep coming back to it
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I remember that 🤬 when I was lil back in the day...and its still just as good....not into rock music but that limp bizkit fit perfectly
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the Cena/Punk promo, at 1:55-1:58 there are visual subliminal disses at The Rock
  • peagle05
    Sion. wrote: »
    @peagle05 & @Dave2one6 - PS3 or 360 ??? 🤬 I just copped it 2 weeks ago and imo it's gotta be the 3rd best wrestling game I've ever played.
    360 for me, yeah i would put it right there after no mercy and wcw/nwo revenge. i cant stop playing this 🤬
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate how its in Dyslexia mode

• Angeles1son85
    the invasion one was pretty sick ....
  • VIBE
    Sion. wrote: »
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

dude, im kinda liking this new era thats upon us now. all they gotta do is work the angles right and set up the right matches. punk, orton, sheamus, rhodes, bryant.... it can be bigger than attitude because it will be more than 4 top guys this time around. the hiatus is over (we all took the hiatus after the attitude era died down) lol

c/s yo another thing the WWE needs to do is make more champions or guys who are more fitted for that level. Cuz if Punk, Orton or Cena ever leave or get injured and have to sit out the WWE gonna be in trouble. But man if they add a new faction (that's Face cuz real talk every faction so far has been a heel one and it's overplayed), make 2 more champions, put together some LEGIT tag teams and they good to go.

If Kofi don't win the World title then I can't wait for him and R Truth to do a tag team..... Cuz real talk them 🤬 would put on a show....

The dudes I see who they can big up as champs or company bigs are...

WWE/WHC champ worthy:

Sheamus
    Barrett
    Ziggler
    ADR
    DBry
    Swagger (needs a name change and image change)

Other "superstars" are can be the lower champs:

Slater, should bring in Jimmy Hart with him
    Tyson Kidd, underrated and unused smh
    Tyler Recks, could be a good build
    Mason Ryan, needs more matches and build for future champ
    Drew McIntyre, thought he was "the one", but damn they're doing him 🤬
    Alex Riley, he'd be good w a tag team
    Justin Gabriel, wtf happened? Tag team this dude w Kofi!!!!
    Kofi, tag him w Justin G!!!!
    Sin Cara needs to get back and so does Rey and work the story already
    Ryback, a monster who can have good build and kept heel and work towards champ
    Ezekiel Jackson, bein left out, he needs to 🤬 the super soft baby face
    Ted DiBiase, this kid needs to work!!! Bring his Dad in as manager.

Then you have the stars of NXT and FCW, they need to get on the ball.

Tag Teams were said to be revived but damn they're doing horrible.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2012
    Rhodes and the Usos too
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator