What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Oldest woman that you've slept with?

Comments

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
    N/A
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    46 year old, chick was a gusher too. I love older women, they get straight to the point and don't have sexual hang ups.

Old 🤬 got that special box or drawer in their bedrooms

Word!! you dont have to ask to much from them when its showtime.
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    38 y.o bish she had a daughter my age, she was bad as 🤬 though...I was trying hard as hell to meet the daughter if moms was that bad.....lol I think she suspected though, we only 🤬 (which was fine with me) never met family.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    32 i was 25.Some of the best head i ever had.She like when i bust on her face it turned her on.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    44. I was 23 @ the time.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    her 41
    me 20

good times
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13 and I'm 23 now...and this was yesterday.

Wait what??
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    she was 38 i was 22
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostyicy wrote: »
    *never 🤬 an older chick post*

The ones I have pulled I give up on them chicks....it's like all the ones I've pulled are morally conscious and 🤬 .

Met one 28 year old all she wanted to do was kiss after so long of that 🤬 I had to threw the deuces. Could tell she would be down but too much work would've had to be put in...too man commitments..and I just wasn't down for that. I was 24 btw

Met this 26 year old, she had a child and seemed like she would be down for the cause. She had mad personality....BUT I swear after our first time going out....this 🤬 was so 🤬 high maintenance it just didn't make any GOTDAMN sense. I just couldn't deal. I was 25.

Had this other joint I was 25 she 28 she had a kid, and had been married...too 🤬 quiet (only about casual 🤬 ) and weird tho. Plus she would talk about her kid and work all the time and that 🤬 was just lame (yet she didn't have any conversation outside of these 2 topics). She had been with her husband for 12 years they had been married 6 so basically they had been together since she was 16...she never dated anyone else, never kissed anyone else (beside a small tap on the lips with me that scared the 🤬 outta her), and lastly never 🤬 anyone else.........Need I say more????

I have talked to other older chicks but they were unremarkable...these 3 are the only 3 that standout.

So basically all the chicks I've smashed were pretty much younger than me whether by 2 months or a few years. I've had some twerkers nonetheless.

you missing out, those 35+ year old women have the best sex game..

You know bruh that might be my issue I need to get with a woman in her 30's rather than these high 20 broads that wanna settle down. A 35 yr old has settled down and ain't about that life anymore...they just tryin to 🤬 somethin.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    40 when i was 19. i was also dating her 18 year old daughter at the time.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Dr. Chemix wrote: »

Them broads are sprung, squirting like her first name NIAGRA, last name GEYSER

Get yourself one 🤬 ...

Look at this 🤬 mf'er right here...Niagra is a 🤬 waterfall not a 🤬 geyser.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Early 30s. Forget the exact age. I was 20.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    38 I was 15 at the time.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012

Get yourself one 🤬 ...

Mr. 🤬 obvious right here...

You know what @fieldtripstothehood, I watched you comment for a while

You got to be one of the most softest, emotional ass broad on the IC

Let me explain this to you...since you 🤬 didn't get what I said

🤬 drips like Niagra Falls...then it squirts like a geyser

I had her doing both, you 🤬 idiot

Lol...but the holes you been in weren't pink...they were brown, weren't they?

You stupid 🤬

Straight up b, don't 🤬 talk to me 🤬 ...corny ass 🤬 ...say that 🤬 for your equal contender, kimi. Since you a 🤬 ass 🤬 I know she's in your weight class, you frail 🤬

Go head and respond like a good boy...I expect that. But after that, don't mind me 🤬 ...or I will go out of my way to 🤬 with you. Its not wise to go against the doc 🤬 ...
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol dude mad as 🤬
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Damn am i the only one?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    42 I was 24

......and u did the 69

• Rahlow
    Rahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaMembers Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was 19 she was mid 30's
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Get yourself one 🤬 ...

You stupid 🤬

Straight up b, don't 🤬 talk to me 🤬 ...corny ass 🤬 ...say that 🤬 for your equal contender, kimi. Since you a 🤬 ass 🤬 I know she's in your weight class, you frail 🤬

Go head and respond like a good boy...I expect that. But after that, don't mind me 🤬 ...or I will go out of my way to 🤬 with you. Its not wise to go against the doc 🤬 ...

LOL...one post made you this mad? You soft B. White boys dictate your emotions.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Get yourself one 🤬 ...

You stupid 🤬

LOL...one post made you this mad? You soft B. White boys dictate your emotions.

word!! I was hoping you say something. You wrong again 🤬 . I hate when a 🤬 🤬 like you think I don't know what I'm talking about, when its you that don't understand what I'm saying. A white boy? 🤬 , you think I'm a white boy? 🤬 you hope I'm a white boy. I will 🤬 in your raisin bran 🤬 ...I will bust a nut on your toothbrush 🤬 . I will 🤬 in your mountain dew 🤬 . Everytime I see that cornball ass name fieldtripsthatneverbeentoahood, I'm 🤬 with you on site. Don't you hide in donkey 🤬 ? Stupid ass play doh chested 🤬 ...you would have done better shutting the 🤬 up and reading what I said instead of commenting. But you never had 🤬 before so you had no clue. 🤬 ...why the 🤬 your 🤬 father nutted in that 🤬 🤬 of a mother, the world may never know
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    edited April 2012
    I wrote one line and you're too 🤬 stupid to understand it.