What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Dumbest song: Ass Like That or Lollipop?

weezyfgarbage
weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
edited July 2010 in The Face Off Forum
I still don't know which song makes me want to break my monitor more (no Punisher_)....I mean, I guess I'm more disappointed in Ass Like That because I expect MUCH better stuff from em than I do wayne, but then again I'm a "hater" too.

Comments

• DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited July 2010
    I can bump Lollipop when I'm 🤬 up.

Ass Like That, is either skipped or turned off.

I remember when I heard Lollipop when I was ridin the waves of an X pill and I knew instantly why Wayne made that song, bet he was on X when he made it and wrote it too.

You won't understand till you hear it while you in the same mindframe as he was doin that song......it's actually bareable, I might go as far to say good too.
  • weezyfgarbage
    edited July 2010
    🤬 man you do X? Haha sorry I'm not judging but I just don't 🤬 with hard narcs like that.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited July 2010
    🤬 man you do X? Haha sorry I'm not judging but I just don't 🤬 with hard narcs like that.

Haha X isn't hard man....
    I mean sure it's got potential to ruin your life, but so does everything when used in excess.

I mean like, I know alot of people and those people know alot of people.....and I haven't met one person who knows someone who has o.d'd from X and all the stories I have heard, I know it's becoz the person wasn't lookin after themselves like that....

I've taken alot of 🤬 X in my life and the people I know have taken alot of 🤬 and it's never ever been bad. I'm not tryin to advocate the 🤬 but like......people have this 🤬 up idea in their head that they might die if you take a pill, well I think you have more of a chance gettin seriously injured when your 🤬 ....

X is a drug that does some 🤬 , that you just can't explain, it's some amazing 🤬 🤬 , like.....it doesn't have you doin dumb 🤬 (you might end up havin sex with a friend you were tryin hard to not 🤬 though) or out of control.....and the chance of something bad happenin from takin it, 🤬 1 in a million.....🤬 cheap, lasts long, doesn't make you aggresive or stupid (though once I took like 9 in a night and felt certifiably 🤬 ).

🤬 takes everythin in life to that next level of good. Cept food, coz ya can't really eat while you geeked up.

DONT DO DRUGS. (Sorry for de-railing your thread). But man, if you heard Lollipop on X, you'd be like....ay, this is my 🤬 right now.
  • weezyfgarbage
    edited July 2010
    I'm like 50 when it comes to what I put in my body (nh), didn't know X was that overrated in terms of danger. Thanks for the info...lol you on it right now?