What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Scarlet Spiderman

Amotekun
Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Quite Comical
I was kind of sleepin on this series but I've checked it out over the past 4 weeks and the series is dope so far. Although It's a Spiderman comic, Kaine Marko is nothing like Peter Parker.

Anybody else checkin for Scarlet Spiderman

Scarlet%2BSpider%2B1.jpg

Comments

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Cain Marko as spiderman???
  • Amotekun
    yea but it's Kaine with a 'K' not a 'C' my bad.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    yea but it's Kaine with a 'K' not a 'C' my bad.

Oh ok your talking Kaine Peter Parker's stronger clone. I was like I know Cain Marko the juggernaut is not a Spiderman lol.
  • Amotekun
    Yea man my bad. Cain Marko got merc'd though.

*taps*
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that 🤬 's ill. Do they got one this month or do we have to wait until AvX is over?
  • Amotekun
    Not sure. i just picked up ish 4 this past week. I'm guessing so though because 4 been out for a minute.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    I would rank the Spider Brothers like this

1 peter
    2 Ben wish he was still scarlett spider instead of kaine
    3 kaine wish he still had his orugnal powers
    4 Spider-cide liked im but hated his name
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    I would rank the Spider Brothers like this

1 peter
    2 Ben wish he was still scarlett spider instead of kaine
    3 kaine wish he still had his orugnal powers
    4 Spider-cide liked im but hated his name

Excuse my ignorance but i haven't followed in a long while... but i thought Ben was dead?
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    yeah he's dead as far as i know
  • Amotekun
    Far as I know Ben still is dead. The series is about kaine
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been looking for this for awhile. my comic shop must be sold out, prolly gonna have to order.
  • Cain
    Just copped the book 🤬 is pretty damn good. Dude is everything parker isn't plus he don't mind killing and his suit is better.
  • Amotekun
    How many issues did you cop?
  • Cain

1-4 to get caught up on the story never was a big spiderman fan so I don't know a lot about Kaine
  • Amotekun
    Cain Marko wrote: »

1-4 to get caught up on the story never was a big spiderman fan so I don't know a lot about Kaine

I got into spiderman on and off. the biggest reason why i dropped the title is because he was such an insecure 🤬 in his regular life. That 🤬 got irritating. Kaine comes from the Clone Saga which was before i started collecting. It's generally not a well liked part of the spiderman legacy because of how convoluted and strung out it was.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah im gonna go ahead and be the 🤬 .... Ben Reilly was a asscheeks spiderman.... hated the costume, hated the fact they 🤬 on peter for some chimminy fallen reject. Kaine is a great spiderman tho.... even if he goes a lil extreme
  • Amotekun

I like that Kaine is different from Peter. he had to be, he didn't have Peter's life, no uncle ben speech, and no being bullied and treated like a 🤬 in high school. All his life Kaine been a bad ass goon and the comic reflects it.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    I like that Kaine is different from Peter. he had to be, he didn't have Peter's life, no uncle ben speech, and no being bullied and treated like a 🤬 in high school. All his life Kaine been a bad ass goon and the comic reflects it.

Agree with you 100%
  • Cain

Cosign.......dude is like a mix up of peter and venom. Morally he don't give a 🤬 like venom but he will save the day like peter. That suit he has also 100 times better than peters old suit. Plus dude has his own organic webs so no 🤬 web shooters.
  • Amotekun
    lost the spider sense so thats not good. I'd be 🤬 if i lost a power as important as that, made spidey just about as quick as the flash with that
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turns out he can actually communicate with spiders.
    Sidenote: smh @ agent Coulson and black "Fury" making their way into the issue and 616 all together
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    As soon as I saw that first issue of the Battle Scars series I knew they was planning on bringing in black Fury, I did not expect to see agent Coulson though.
  • Amotekun
    anybody have any screen shots of this last ish. Need to cop it still. Store I went to was out. They never order sufficient copies. Might just wait til next week and pick it up with the upcoming ish of AvX
  • Cain
    Damn this book is getting better artwork and stories are legit so far. Like the fact that Kaine gives no 🤬 at all about be a "nice" superhero and he hates the scarlet Spiderman name.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the peter in this comic actually Peter Parker? aka Spiderman? is peter still spiderman?