What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Meek Mill vs Cassidy Freestyle (Back in the days, Meek Mill on house arrest) Real n*gga movement

deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Videos
Look at Meek Mill shoes and you will see him being on house arrest lol classic 🤬 right there
Cassidy killed it

Comments

• BackInWhiteBackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at that 🤬 hair
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he the best
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at that 🤬 hair

Meek Mill better thank 🤬 for making a deal with the Bawse
    he the best

yeah but Cassidy murdered him on this
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing MMG did was get Meek a stylist after he signed.

That video of Meek when he first meet MMG at the radio-station is classic 'cause he was on grime status.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

That video of Meek when he first meet MMG at the radio-station is classic 'cause he was on grime status.

post some links, never been fan of Meek until I saw him with Jungle
  • 1of11of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I remember this.

But I've watched clips of Meek for years. Interesting because Reed Dollaz would spit some dope 🤬 on those Philly DVDs but his songs are trash. Meek seemed to make the transition better.

SMH, all them Smack DVDs and battles, we watched Meek grow up.

His best mix tape in my opinion is the first two Flamerz, Real me Vol 2 & Mr Philadelphia.

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't front my hair was nappy as 🤬 like that too when i was 13
  • NoHateNoFearNoHateNoFear Members Posts: 125
    Cassidy murdered that 🤬 . "i'll lay em down like veterinarians, yall 🤬 got no aim, yall shoot funny like shawn marion". Cassidy was a beast with the punchlines, to bad he couldnt make a successful transition into becoming a mainstream artist. But S/O to Meek Mill, Cassidy, Reed Dollaz, Joey Jihad, and the rest of Philly. Philly is the home of the hungry-iest rappers... them guys just need better marketing and promotion.
    Meek M

SMH, all them Smack DVDs and battles, we watched Meek grow up.

His best mix tape in my opinion is the first two Flamerz, Real me Vol 2 & Mr Philadelphia.

lol that 🤬 meek a real 🤬 , i guess the verse he spit on the ambition track ain't false
  • P. TownP. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC-SjfIGSoc

edited May 2012
    Cassidy murdered that 🤬 . "i'll lay em down like veterinarians, yall 🤬 got no aim, yall shoot funny like shawn marion". Cassidy was a beast with the punchlines, to bad he couldnt make a successful transition into becoming a mainstream artist. But S/O to Meek Mill, Cassidy, Reed Dollaz, Joey Jihad, and the rest of Philly. Philly is the home of the hungry-iest rappers... them guys just need better marketing and promotion.

Cassidy was the 🤬 back in the days, I wonder where he get all that lyrics from lol
  • ThaCerealKillaThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    wale need a hair cut too.
    Imagine Nas with Meek mill old hairstyle
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

gets ya 🤬 moist huh

gets ya 🤬 moist huh

huhu ur a 🤬
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i can't front my hair was nappy as 🤬 like that too when i was 13

you was not on house arrest , you dont bust ur guns

Cassidy was the 🤬 back in the days, I wonder where he get all that lyrics from lol
    practicing in those cyphers.. thats why i have a high respect for Philly rappers, they really value the art of freestyle and lyrical exercise... You can tell they been in cyphers since they was youngins because most of they freestyles sound better than 🤬 written raps.

practicing in those cyphers.. thats why i have a high respect for Philly rappers, they really value the art of freestyle and lyrical exercise... You can tell they been in cyphers since they was youngins because most of they freestyles sound better than 🤬 written raps.

yeah no doubt, Cassidy freestyles >> his own albums

ptowndonte wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC-SjfIGSoc

peedi 🤬 underrated like a muhfucka.. that 🤬 a beast..

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the first 🤬 i heard from meek.

When i heard this track in 07..i fell in love n/h

One of the first 🤬 i heard from meek.

When i heard this track in 07..i fell in love n/h

cracka what u doing here
    Cassidy freestyles>> his own albums
    Meek Mill freestyles>> his own mixtapes