What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Now That We All Can See Who Hit Reactions, Past & Present .............

a.mann
a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
let the feelings run amok

tumblr_m4dwx1QOb91r42er3.gif

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's certainly going to change the way people on here post.
  • a.mann
    yeah I know some heads going back and see who hit what button

and needless to see it's gon put a strain on alot cats that thought they were cool

lol

• a.mann
    hahaha @ PR

don't get at me partna , you need to ask her

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL now I can see the 🤬 ass stalker who been wacking everything
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    cosign to everyone on this first page
  • loch121
    lmao!
    had to get you back LOL
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'll give negative reactions to kat, simply because it looks like whoever does it usually probably won't show up.
  • a.mann
    lol

if I didn't know any better
    I'll say this 🤬 Cain trying to make amends......

• Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    word to big bird
  • a.mann

I can see the PMin's now

cats explaining why they gave their homie "feelings" and "wack"

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Nomore being able to hide ur hand after throwing a rock
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    a.mann wrote: »
    lol

Yes......I am trying to amend my awful ways to make the Mod 🤬 happy. The Cain shall be a kinder gentiler poster no more evil typing from me i've seen the light.
  • a.mann

again, I notice Pico doesn't post much
    but she be in threads hitting reactions left & right

• fiat_money
    edited May 2012
    CainMarko wrote: »
    lol

Yes......I am trying to amend my awful ways to make the Mod 🤬 happy. The Cain shall be a kinder gentiler poster no more evil typing from me i've seen the light.
    Word, so I clicked "Wack".

I know it's visible now, but I'm informing you so that you don't think I erred in clicking.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol

I had a feeling this was gonna happen. Some of the more prolific posters are probably going through their reactions to make sure their e-friends didn't wack em...or making a list of people they need to call out for stalking their posts...haha
  • loch121
    edited May 2012
    I wouldn't be mad at nobody for doing 🤬 .I disagree w/ ppl I like and agree with ppl I don't like all the time.I'm still gonna wack somebody for what I feel is wack and I'll get a feelings for feeling they're opinion is wack.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    LOL now I can see the 🤬 ass stalker who been wacking everything

Yeah and that wasteman who puts a feelings on every 🤬 ' post
  • Cain
    fiat_money wrote: »
    CainMarko wrote: »
    lol

Word, so I clicked "Wack".

I know it's visible now, but I'm informing you so that you don't think I erred in clicking.

The old me woulda gave you a wack or a troll but I/m giving you a Goat.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

Why did you have to say this again? You wanted to type the unmelanated 🤬 name a second time? Admit it, you're giddy about this discovery.
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    lol This 🤬 hilarious. 🤬 at me having stalkers I dont even know.. wtf is this Q45 character, son on my 🤬 , heavy smh. This Sixsickskins 🤬 , never heard of her, must be mad I never sent her a pm or sumn.

The usual haters Stanchez, FTTH, Buttuh, Kai (🤬 cant let me post without hittin a negative reaction lol). This 🤬 Gzus is FoolTime, correct? If so that 🤬 corny, 🤬 stay cordial in public then wack all my posts, undercover hater smh. Ghost tho mad I called him a lame poster.. he will retire and never be remembered and thats just facts.

Shout to Fiat for giving me Goats in my thread where 🤬 was hating on me for posting harsh truths.
  • a.mann
    edited May 2012

Why did you have to say this again? You wanted to type the unmelanated 🤬 name a second time? Admit it, you're giddy about this discovery.

I am

There.
  • Cain
    -CB- wrote: »
    lol This 🤬 hilarious. 🤬 at me having stalkers I dont even know.. wtf is this Q45 character, son on my 🤬 , heavy smh. This Sixsickskins 🤬 , never heard of her, must be mad I never sent her a pm or sumn.

The usual haters Stanchez, FTTH, Buttuh, Kai (🤬 cant let me post without hittin a negative reaction lol). This 🤬 Gzus is FoolTime, correct? If so that 🤬 corny, 🤬 stay cordial in public then wack all my posts, undercover hater smh. Ghost tho mad I called him a lame poster.. he will retire and never be remembered and thats just facts.

Shout to Fiat for giving me Goats in my thread where 🤬 was hating on me for posting harsh truths.

Shout out -CB- he's a good poster.
  • fiat_money
    edited May 2012
    25 posts per page?

🤬 outta here.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get off my 🤬 @CainMarko stop cosigning me.

@CainMarko, @ParallelRhymes would prefer that you use your fingers to Wack him
  • Cain
    Get off my 🤬 @CainMarko stop cosigning me.

Hey 🤬 you pal....I'm trying to be nice here!