What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Now That We All Can See Who Hit Reactions, Past & Present .............

1246718

Comments

  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Cain throws shots from the edge never really gets his hands 🤬 .
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    ^Nosign, you were putting negative reactions to post that in no way could have been construed as being anything negative. Sure sign that your feelings were hurt by me or you're harboring disdain for me due to me lofty e-status. What's the problem Cain?

    Due to your e-status i had to look back at my own posting career an realize I couldn't wear your shoes. So a light bulb went off if I can't be like him i'll disrupt his e-life with a wave of buttons on the bottom right of his post. Your unsung wonder twin -CB- was emulating your style so it forced my hand. Don't look down on me and my short comings I was furious I couldn't step in your shoes and take in the real world of the internet.



  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    -CB- wrote: »
    Thats what passive aggressive, wack posters do to posters they feel are superior to them. Why speak out when they know in return they will more than likely be ethered or sonned, its much easier to hit a button and feel some kind of false sense of victory.

    *dont cry, Cain, im speaking in general*

    Didn't you diss Cain for being a dicrider of mine before? n/h

    Well at one point he was one of your dickriding faithfuls, until one day I pulled up a couple of ur posts from one of ur alias accounts and showed him what u really thought of him, for some reason he thought u held him in high regards lol... he was sadly mistaken.

    Upon seeing how u really viewed him he hopped off the wagon and I assume grew some disdain for u, hence the significant amounts of flags.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^and you say that I'm the one investigating other males posts. You deserve to live in a basement.

  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Pico? i dont see Pico
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    edited May 2012
    No investigating necessary, I saw a poster shittin on Cain, come to find out that the poster was just a JG alias.. didnt have to make hourly coffee runs and spend nights at the station the way u did.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -CB- wrote: »
    No investigating necessary, I saw a poster shittin on Cain, come to find out that the poster was just a JG alias.. didnt have to make hourly coffee runs and spend nights at the station the way u did.
    your logic is amazing.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    CainMarko wrote: »
    ^Nosign, you were putting negative reactions to post that in no way could have been construed as being anything negative. Sure sign that your feelings were hurt by me or you're harboring disdain for me due to me lofty e-status. What's the problem Cain?

    Due to your e-status i had to look back at my own posting career an realize I couldn't wear your shoes. So a light bulb went off if I can't be like him i'll disrupt his e-life with a wave of buttons on the bottom right of his post. Your unsung wonder twin -CB- was emulating your style so it forced my hand. Don't look down on me and my short comings I was furious I couldn't step in your shoes and take in the real world of the internet.



    It's ok lil guy, we all can't be alphas. You beta males have your place as well.




    Are sure?? I mean this being beta poster is kinda of lame. How can I join the ranks with yourself and -CB-(he likes to see his name in post) in the alpha poster league?


  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    -CB- wrote: »
    -CB- wrote: »
    Thats what passive aggressive, wack posters do to posters they feel are superior to them. Why speak out when they know in return they will more than likely be ethered or sonned, its much easier to hit a button and feel some kind of false sense of victory.

    *dont cry, Cain, im speaking in general*

    Didn't you diss Cain for being a dicrider of mine before? n/h

    Well at one point he was one of your dickriding faithfuls, until one day I pulled up a couple of ur posts from one of ur alias accounts and showed him what u really thought of him, for some reason he thought u held him in high regards lol... he was sadly mistaken.

    Upon seeing how u really viewed him he hopped off the wagon and I assume grew some disdain for u, hence the significant amounts of flags.

    lol if that's why he was cliccin on those reactions. I thought it was just because he was a Kimi simp and got mad I was dissin his e-woman. Didn't know he felt betrayed by werds from a "Dutch Gangsta".

    lmao Thats the name. His love affair with u was over after it was revealed that, that was you. U been dissing Mikko since forever, he had no prob with u at all tho, it was when he saw u thought of him as a lame.

    Cain, am I lying?
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    CainMarko wrote: »
    CainMarko wrote: »
    ^Nosign, you were putting negative reactions to post that in no way could have been construed as being anything negative. Sure sign that your feelings were hurt by me or you're harboring disdain for me due to me lofty e-status. What's the problem Cain?

    Due to your e-status i had to look back at my own posting career an realize I couldn't wear your shoes. So a light bulb went off if I can't be like him i'll disrupt his e-life with a wave of buttons on the bottom right of his post. Your unsung wonder twin -CB- was emulating your style so it forced my hand. Don't look down on me and my short comings I was furious I couldn't step in your shoes and take in the real world of the internet.



    It's ok lil guy, we all can't be alphas. You beta males have your place as well.




    Are sure?? I mean this being beta poster is kinda of lame. How can I join the ranks with yourself and -CB-(he likes to see his name in post) in the alpha poster league?
    So you like giving CB what he wants? You admire him?

    Word, I'll give him a scooby snack when he clean up his boiler room and do all my 🤬 work on here.
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi pico :)

    Hello S. smh @ not speaking to me.

    Hola T. I aint even know it was you! como estas?
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi pico :)

    Hello S. smh @ not speaking to me.

    Hola T. I aint even know it was you! como estas?

    Bien, y tu?

    muy bien, gracias. Nice new screen name though.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ Cain....you juggling Johnnys 🤬 all in yo mouth. Refrain from that 🤬 .
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Smh @ Cain....you juggling Johnnys 🤬 all in yo mouth. Refrain from that 🤬 .

    Bruh................................................................................................sarcasm is missed by lames dont be a lame.

  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    these new features <<
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooooo which poster(s) caught the most negative reactions after the change?
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    edited May 2012
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Smh @ Cain....you juggling Johnnys 🤬 all in yo mouth. Refrain from that 🤬 .

    Bruh................................................................................................sarcasm is missed by lames dont be a lame.

    lol I know rite. I think the boy turned 🤬 over nite.. I typed like JG (bacc) intentionally and the guy thinks im really trying to take his double C posting style lol smh
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are there all these discussions that I don't care about going on?
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Why are there all these discussions that I don't care about going on?

    lol good 🤬
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bella had kittens.

    My cat >> Kat
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bella's a 🤬