Megan Fox vs. Scarlett Johansson

Replies

• gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlett in the running for baddest white bitch alive right now so this isnt a fair contest.

plus meagan dam near anorexic, bitch from underworld>>>>meagan fox
    LUClEN
  • sobeksobek Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to think Megan Fox was a top notch broad too, and don't get me wrong, I'd still slang some schlong her way if ever given the opportunity. But, Scarllet, Kate, and even some lesser known chicks got her beat, imo
    traestarLUClEN
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm taking megan
    i like her face a lot more

and she's not jewish
  • sobeksobek Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    I'm taking megan
    i like her face a lot more

and she's not jewish

well damn, lol

• Sep-00Sep-00 Posts: 210
    ill always go with scarlett
  • I Am HimI Am Him Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    i was gonna say megan by a landslide, until I was reminded by the sweater and cam pic that Scarlett is the champ. Megan has the better face, but with Scarlett's body you won't see too much of her face anyway
    gnsR.D.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva DC4L Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sychorat wrote: »
    I'll never forget that time she turned that gay nigga straight for like 5 minutes.

Can't lie I saw that video too, I was like WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! Scarlett honestly is probably top 5 greatest snowbunnies ever though real talk.
    Ok spin off thread. We should decide who is the baddest white girl alive. Need some nominations though, besides Scarlett cause we all know she top 5 already.
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Megan, cute face, thick lips.... yeah I can do some things with her
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scarlett easily.
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Alcoholic's Anonymous MeetingPosts: 17,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll never forget that time she turned that gay nigga straight for like 5 minutes.

Can't lie I saw that video too, I was like WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! Scarlett honestly is probably top 5 greatest snowbunnies ever though real talk.

You're reaching.
    gnsR.D.
  • ptnutzptnutz Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scarlett during the day, Megan for the late nite.
    LUClENCopper
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 5,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh, who said Kate Beckinsale is wack...WOW
  • TheBossmanTheBossman The Voice of Mandela Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're reaching.

name 5 better....
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    traestar wrote: »
    smh, who said Kate Beckinsale is wack...WOW

Whoever said that deserves a slap.

traestar

You're reaching.

name 5 better....

Co-sign. If Megan Fox get's swept this bad by Scarlett who are 5 snowbunnies better than Scarlett. Megan got swept like she was fucking hideous on this thread.
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Clean Kicks & Tattoos Posts: 14,767 Regulator
    Tough choice, cant even choose. Scarletts titties on Megan = Heaven
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya'll hatin on Megan hard in here. for every bad pic of Megan Fox there's a pic of Scarlett looking mediocre as hell with cellulite ridden ass.. just sayin. allow me to demonstrate:

megan_fox_wenn1896847.jpg

Megan-Fox-Nietzsche-Tattoo.jpg

Megan++Fox++2012+new++Wallpaper+3.jpg

article-1242607-07D52C1A000005DC-802_634x1172.jpg

vs:

scarlett-johansson-cellulite-2.jpg?w=334&h=398

BK ProductLUClEN
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SJ is all around better.

Megan face is on point though.

You're reaching.

name 5 better....

c76d647b82f095664f4faf78b8094f33_catwalk2gif.gif

Those sub par Scarlett nudes were sub par.

You're reaching.

name 5 better....

c76d647b82f095664f4faf78b8094f33_catwalk2gif.gif

Those sub par Scarlett nudes were sub par.

were you replying to my "name 5 better" with that? you do know she's latina right?!???

but please go ahead name 5 snow bunnies better than SJ. and please lets keep this to celebs, you know pop culture wise.

if you include big booty models like jenna shea that ain't fair.
    Since when can't you be a white latino?

herp derp jerp.

herp derp jerp.

wtf............

how we go from SNOW BUNNY to white latinos? why you going off subject, again name 5 snow bunnies badder than SJ.

please go ahead.

herp derp jerp.

wtf............

how we go from SNOW BUNNY to white latinos? why you going off subject, again name 5 snow bunnies badder than SJ.

please go ahead.

He can't. I can only name like two or three who might have a chance of knocking her out of the top 5 in no particular order...

Prime Angelina Jolie
    Prime Denise Richards
    Prime Pamela Anderson

Yeah notice I had to say prime...

Even though I was kinda buzzed I feel stupid for making this thread Scarlett >>> who knows how many women on the planet Earth.
    edited June 2012

herp derp jerp.

wtf............

please go ahead.

He can't. I can only name like two or three who might have a chance of knocking her out of the top 5 in no particular order...

Prime Angelina Jolie
    Prime Denise Richards
    Prime Pamela Anderson

Yeah notice I had to say prime...

Even though I was kinda buzzed I feel stupid for making this thread Scarlett >>> who knows how many women on the planet Earth.

since he can't ill go ahead and name some. i could just do another thread on my top 5 snow bunnies but i don't feel like searching for pics. lol

Kate upton
    amber heard
    jessica biel
    scarlett
    kate beckinsale
    mila kunis
    jennifer aniston (she was bad in horrible bosses...*shurgs)

the bolded is a strong top 4...