What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

50 Cent Says He Has Not Spoken To Lloyd Banks In 9 Months

KameKame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop Daily News
50-cent-2012-1.jpg

It is quite obvious that the relationship between 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks isn’t the same today. There have been a lot of questions in the past 10 months or so about the exact situation. Banks has been absent from all G-Unit releases since past one year and fans were also disappointed when Banks did not show up at 50′s SXSW set in Austin earlier this year.

Now 50 Cent has finally spoken about it in public with Big Boy Neighborhood on Power 106 in LA. In the interview, 50 says everything is fine and he talks to his lawyers but he hasn’t spoken to Banks in 9 months!

Listen to that portion at the 11 minute mark. He also talks about The Lost Tape, potential Wiz Khalifa collaboration, upcoming movie, relationship with Floyd Mayweather and more.




audio in the link
http://hiphop-n-more.com/2012/05/50-cent-says-he-has-not-spoken-to-lloyd-banks-in-9-months/
«1345678

Comments

  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so did he ask him why they haven't talked and if Banks was still on g unit.

    🤬 grow apart ain't 🤬 wrong with that. I really hope we see 50 actually do some grown up 🤬 and him and banks will just part ways without beef and drama.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    fif been chillin with Floyd
  • loch121loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Damn.I wonder why?Banks still locked into that deal

    Can't listen rt now.What did he say?
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I'm not surprised. Lloyd is playing it smart. Fulfill your obligations and bounce, don't try to diss 50 while under contract. He'll make sure you're 🤬 up ie young buck. I'm pretty sure there's some things banks can't wait to get off his chest.
  • R.D.R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick Recap:
    Fif said Banks just off doin his own thing right now

    He said he cool with that cause he want them to be independent anyway

    said he aint spoke to Banks in 9 months but still talk to his lawyers to make sure he doing what he got to
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

    said he aint spoke to Banks in 9 months but still talk to his lawyers to make sure he doing what he got to

    definition: That 🤬 dont talk to me, but he's being a good boy until his contract with G-Unit is fufilled

  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no big deal. i really think 50 has just been busy, and while chillin with Mayweather is out a lot more often. Banks is not really as outgoing as 50.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    where has yayo been
  • mrbootlegmrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    I would like to see banks on a 50 project again
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    The more Banks distances himself from 50 the more the quality of his music will increase.

    I'm confident that V6 will be a masterpiece.
  • WeazelWeazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Quick Recap:
    Fif said Banks just off doin his own thing right now

    He said he cool with that cause he want them to be independent anyway

    said he aint spoke to Banks in 9 months but still talk to his lawyers to make sure he doing what he got to

    That about sums it up IMO
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Kinda sad, I talk to my close friends at least once a week just to kick sports and see how them and their family is doing.

    Couldn't imagine not texting or talking to my friends for nearly a year through holidays and birthdays but when it's business and not friendship you can just talk through lawyers.


    Lloyd Banks deserves a bit of respect for doing what Iovine, Dre, Emenim, Game, and Buck did; distancing himself from the negativity and becoming his own man instead of another mans sidekick or butler.

    Times change, ppl change

    Some people refuse to change and some people stay the same.
  • edutained_by_hhedutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Banks doesn't 50 anyway. He is garnering his own fan base by putting out good music and will hopefully continue to do so.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    riddlerap wrote: »
    no big deal. i really think 50 has just been busy, and while chillin with Mayweather is out a lot more often. Banks is not really as outgoing as 50.
    i dunno I seen bank$ chillin with fab, meek millz & them. They just in different circles it seems now.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Kinda sad, I talk to my close friends at least once a week just to kick sports and see how them and their family is doing.

    Couldn't imagine not texting or talking to my friends for nearly a year through holidays and birthdays but when it's business and not friendship you can just talk through lawyers.


    Lloyd Banks deserves a bit of respect for doing what Iovine, Dre, Emenim, Game, and Buck did; distancing himself from the negativity and becoming his own man instead of another mans sidekick or butler.

    Times change, ppl change

    Some people refuse to change and some people stay the same.

    Powerful.
  • El PayasoEl Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping for a G-Unit mixtape soon, looks like that's not gonna happen. And my 🤬 car broke down today. Damn my life is full of loss right now, that being said, GgGgGg G Unit!!
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 chainzzzzzzzz
  • OhPeeOhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess we won't be hearing a 50/Banks collab any time soon. I bet Banks won't even be a featured guest on Black Magic.

    I've always been a Banks fan back since the Stunt 101 days. I'm looking forward to V6
  • SlickestRSlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banks always had a fan base, he was the most lyrical one outta G-Unit.
    Co-Sign what that poster said about the Game comment.

    It's good to see Banks doing his own thing now, instead of being 50's sidekick.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    He said in the gangsta grills interview that he wants Banks and other g-unit releases to do it on their own. He said it's harder to sell an artist when you're on their 🤬 than it is for them to make their bones and THEN can do records with them. He also proceeded to use the J.Cole and Jay-Z comparison. I think 🤬 feedin too much into it. Even if Banks leave the label to find another new home these 🤬 is friends and always will be.
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Banks can party with Meek Mills and 50 can party with Mayweather, but they haven't spoken to each other in 9 months? No loyalty...
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    So, Banks can party with Meek Mills and 50 can party with Mayweather, but they haven't spoken to each other in 9 months? No loyalty...

    just reiterates that this 🤬 is a busniess. dam how hard is it for either of them to call each other and just ask how the family is doing

  • maafamaafa Members Posts: 286
    "A thug changes and love changes and best friends become strangers"
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »
    He said in the gangsta grills interview that he wants Banks and other g-unit releases to do it on their own. He said it's harder to sell an artist when you're on their 🤬 than it is for them to make their bones and THEN can do records with them. He also proceeded to use the J.Cole and Jay-Z comparison. I think 🤬 feedin too much into it. Even if Banks leave the label to find another new home these 🤬 is friends and always will be.

    These 🤬 aint spoke in 9 months & 50 checks up on Banks through his lawyer...........that aint no friendship.

Sign In or Register to comment.