What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Villians who are better(more entertaining) than there heroe counterparts...

Copper
Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Quite Comical
Ill start with
black adam >> captain marvel
deathstroke >> teen titans
Apocalypse >> cable

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joker actually kills 🤬 so>>>>>
  • Copper
    so does most villians, doesnt make thier character better

in that case czas>>
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    doom>>>>>>>> fantasic 4
    magneto>>>>>> charles
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    sinsetro>>>>>>Hal
    black manta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>aquaman
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody he ever went up against.

Lex Luthor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

Saberooth>>Wolverine

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth vader> Luke
  • Amotekun
    loch121 wrote: »
    Darth vader> Luke

Luke was a 🤬 he shoulda joined the dark side and smanged his sister.
  • Copper
    black adam could star in his own film if done right...hes that good of a character
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    Galactus Is In An Interesting Character Because He's Neither Good Or Evil....🤬 Just Hungry....I Vote Him
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co sign Doom

Carnage/Venom>> Spiderman

Lobo.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Dr. Doom>>>Fantastic 4

Blackheart>>Ghost Rider

Magneto>>X-men

• Copper
    every one is more intersting than ghost rider
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Darth vader> Luke

Luke was a 🤬 he shoulda joined the dark side and smanged his sister.

luke gets busy in the fate of the jedi books
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sasuke >>> naruto off the strength he's down to body someone
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody he ever went up against.

Lex Luthor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

Saberooth>>Wolverine

What was entertaining about Sabertooth?
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    i'm gonna have to call two penalities. sabertooth and venom and carnage are copies of the originals. hell, carnage is a copy of a copy, how in the blue blazes can they be better than wolverine and spider-man.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venom's hatred for spiderman + anti-hero stance >>> spiderman's "with great power comes great responsibility" schtick
    and Carnage is just a straight psycopath. knida agree on the whole sabretooth thing though
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea came in here to say Doom..

Doom in Secret Wars is mad
  • Amotekun
    edited June 2012
    I Am Him wrote: »
    i'm gonna have to call two penalities. sabertooth and venom and carnage are copies of the originals. hell, carnage is a copy of a copy, how in the blue blazes can they be better than wolverine and spider-man.

are you serious Sabertooth is the reflection of Wolverine that doesn't hold back his savage instinct.

Merc'd the 🤬 out of Wolverine's wife Silverfox. Shows up every birthday just to 🤬 with him. Beats his ass on the regular 14/14 times Sabertooth has wrecked Wolverine. Wolverine has never gotten it in on Sabertooth until he got the muramasa blade and even then sabertooth was not his usual self to say the least.

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭

are you serious Sabertooth is the reflection of Wolverine that doesn't hold back his savage instinct.

Merc'd the 🤬 out of Wolverine's wife Silverfox. Shows up every birthday just to 🤬 with him. Beats his ass on the regular 14/14 times Sabertooth has wrecked Wolverine. Wolverine has never gotten it in on Sabertooth until he got the muramasa blade and even then sabertooth was not his usual self to say the least.

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

umm, did you read Wolverine #90, the issue right before AOA. No such thing as a muramasa blade then and Wolverine popped a claw into Sabertooth's brain. where do you get 14 times of Sabertooth winning from?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.Sinister>Magneto
  • Amotekun
    edited June 2012

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

umm, did you read Wolverine #90, the issue right before AOA. No such thing as a muramasa blade then and Wolverine popped a claw into Sabertooth's brain. where do you get 14 times of Sabertooth winning from?

Here is Sabertooth's respect thread, where I pulled those previous panels from. It shows all of Sabertooth's feats as well as the 14 times he sonned the 🤬 out of Logan.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509407.html

Before I read it, i thought just based off of namesake alone Wolverine used to get busy on Sabertooth but nope, Sabertooth put it on Logan everytime on some big brother 🤬 .
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    There was also that time Wolverine beat Sabretooth's as to become the Horseman of Death. In fact, that's how Wolverine got his adamantium back.