What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Great Hugo Chavez Might Have Only Months To Live

LONDON!
LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Social Lounge
the whole story sounds fishy, it don't sound kosher, chavez reckons he might have been given cancer by the system because they can't flop his movement witout any other means because his movement is legitimate and on a level and for and by the people, for the grassroots, the have nots and anyone who is on a level full stop whatever economic background, if this turns out to be true this will be devilishment beyond belief, i hope he pulls through and beats this 🤬

chavez speaks for me along wit evo morales, correa of ecuador, the castro's, ortega in nicaruagua, hezbollah, Ahmadinejad, assad(against the system and for backing up palestinians and hamas even though they fell for the system propaganda and okey doke and backstabbed him), farrakhan, al sharpton, rev jerimah wright, george galloway, cynthia mckinney and the russian and chinese goverment, these are my leaders or speak for me against the system depending on who specifically, you get what i'm saying

the system is primitive savages, the US goverment still has a economic embargo againgst cuba which only effects the civillian population, causing unnessary suffering, collective punishment all because castro didn't want the system to rip off the resources of cuba to just benefit the system and a handful of puppets in the 60's, you get what i'm saying, this is an act of a childish, evil, psychotic, primitive savage mentality and if this was the russian goverment doing this to another country, you wouldn't hear the end of it, propaganda for decades and the mainstream western media losing there minds, breaking em down as primitive savages, you get what i'm saying. i hope chavez makes it

from dailymail.co.uk...

Chavez 'taking 🤬 100 times stronger than morphine' as doctors predict he will die of cancer in months

Venezuelan president taking cocktail of drugs

Doctors doubt he will live to see presidential result

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 16:56, 3 June 2012 | UPDATED: 16:56, 3 June 2012
Comments (58)
Share


Ailing: Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez pictured last month after his latest cancer treatment
Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez’s cancer battle has 'entered its end stage', it was reported today.
Chavez, 57, is not expected to live more than a few months at most, according to Spanish newspaper ABC.
The South American leader is now taking an 🤬 '100 times stronger than morphine' to relieve the severe pain of the aggressive cancer which has spread to his bones and the side effects of the chemotherapy and radiation.
The drugs are so potent that 'at any moment his body will not be able to tolerate them', according to doctors treating him.

Chavez is seeking re-election for a third time and registered his candidacy last Friday at the National Electoral Council. He already has a comfortable lead in the country’s polls.

But sources within the president’s cancer team believe it is doubtful he will live to see the results on October 7.
The medical report, seen by the Spanish newspaper, revealed that Chavez is also suffering from rhabdomyosarcoma, a cancerous tumour of the muscles attached to the bones, with metastasis.

As well as the painkiller fentanyl, medical specialists have also prescribed 'bisphosphonate to combat the metastasis' and 'corticosteroids to alleviate the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy'.

Praying: Hugo Chavez during his visit to Brazil where he was blessed by a priest
But the treatment is aimed at combating the spread of the cancer, not eradicating it, according to the report.
The dire prognosis comes weeks after Chavez said he was making a 'progressive recovery' after undergoing cancer treatment in Cuba. His chemo followed an operation in February to have a second malignant tumour removed.
The first tumor was extracted last June, also in Cuba, where the president’s cancer was first detected when he fell ill during an official visit.

Two months ago Chavez called on 🤬 to spare his life in an emotional speech to the Catholic community.
Chavez cried and his voice broke in the televised speech made in his home of Barinas, in front of his parents and other relatives.

He has not released any details about the nature of the disease, saying only that it was in his pelvic region.
He recently claimed the US may be infecting left-wing Latin American leaders with cancer after the presidents of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina were struck down with the disease.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154072/Chavez-taking-🤬 -100-times-stronger-morphine-doctors-predict-die-cancer-months.html#ixzz1wwbTxv1J

Comments

  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they gave it to bob marley so wouldnt rule out them giving it to him
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gadaffi died last year, I don't think I could handle another one of my Political heros dying.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    they gave it to bob marley so wouldnt rule out them giving it to him

    You really think so?

  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    LONDON! wrote:
    the whole story sounds fishy, it don't sound kosher, chavez reckons he might have been given cancer by the system because they can't flop his movement witout any other means because his movement is legitimate and on a level and for and by the people-
    ahahahahaha

    seriously, anything bad you have to say about entrenched Western elites probably applies to Chavez. but way to go on to list a bunch of people/governments who have done reprehensible 🤬 that are getting a pass because... uh... it's cool to rebel against the US?

    "the US government is a bunch of imperialist stooges! the Russian government speaks for me!"
    they gave it to bob marley so wouldnt rule out them giving it to him
    because we all know rock musicians have to be stopped from making rock music

    wait
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they gave it to bob marley so wouldnt rule out them giving it to him

    word up, and that's the truth....
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    LONDON! wrote:
    the whole story sounds fishy, it don't sound kosher, chavez reckons he might have been given cancer by the system because they can't flop his movement witout any other means because his movement is legitimate and on a level and for and by the people-
    ahahahahaha

    seriously, anything bad you have to say about entrenched Western elites probably applies to Chavez. but way to go on to list a bunch of people/governments who have done reprehensible 🤬 that are getting a pass because... uh... it's cool to rebel against the US?

    "the US government is a bunch of imperialist stooges! the Russian government speaks for me!"
    they gave it to bob marley so wouldnt rule out them giving it to him
    because we all know rock musicians have to be stopped from making rock music

    wait

    :-?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    My 🤬 Obeezy got another one! Holla!

  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    LONDON! wrote:
    the whole story sounds fishy, it don't sound kosher, chavez reckons he might have been given cancer by the system because they can't flop his movement witout any other means because his movement is legitimate and on a level and for and by the people, for the grassroots, the have nots and anyone who is on a level full stop whatever economic background, if this turns out to be true this will be devilishment beyond belief, i hope he pulls through and beats this 🤬

    If it does turn out to be true, then that is pretty shady, but still not surprising. All governments can be shady, we just don't want to believe that for some reason.

    I don't believe it though. Like all things, I need some hard evidence. Can't a man just have cancer without soem conspiracy. It happens. I don't know too much about Chavez, but I've heard good things. And he is a human being, so my heart goes out to him.
    LONDON! wrote:
    chavez speaks for me along wit evo morales, correa of ecuador, the castro's, ortega in nicaruagua, hezbollah, Ahmadinejad, assad(against the system and for backing up palestinians and hamas even though they fell for the system propaganda and okey doke and backstabbed him), farrakhan, al sharpton, rev jerimah wright, george galloway, cynthia mckinney and the russian and chinese goverment, these are my leaders or speak for me against the system depending on who specifically, you get what i'm saying

    Now I'm confused. Hezbollah and hamas? The Russian and Chinese government? Just because they all appear to be anti-American doesnt mean that they deserve respect. Terrorists (or organizations that "sponsor" terrorist activites) should never be respected. I may admit that their cause may be just if the American presence in their home is unjust, but the way that they carry out thier cause is unjust. I can't see how you admire all those leaders you mention when they all have different agendas and perspectives, some of them even contradictory.
    LONDON! wrote:
    the system is primitive savages, the US goverment still has a economic embargo againgst cuba which only effects the civillian population, causing unnessary suffering, collective punishment all because castro didn't want the system to rip off the resources of cuba to just benefit the system and a handful of puppets in the 60's, you get what i'm saying, this is an act of a childish, evil, psychotic, primitive savage mentality and if this was the russian goverment doing this to another country, you wouldn't hear the end of it, propaganda for decades and the mainstream western media losing there minds, breaking em down as primitive savages, you get what i'm saying. i hope chavez makes it

    I get what your saying. I agree, the cuban embargo is ridiculous and petty. And harmful. I've been saying that anytime Castro and Cuba gets brought up.

  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Gadaffi died last year, I don't think I could handle another one of my Political heros dying.

    and you know this

    @waterurseed
    co-sign that, the c.i.a assassinated bob, true stories

    @janklow
    i ain't rebelling against the US, i have nuthin against US brothers and sisters, i have nuthin against brothers and sisters from UK, Western Europe or Canada either, or any where else that is considered the west, I have sumthin against and beef wit the system, be it the US goverment, UK goverment, Western european goverments and anything thats a part of that imperialist structure

    i don't agree wit everything the list of heads that i said represent me against the system or are my leaders or whatever, but is nuthin that they have done that is remotely in the same ball park as the system and its annual atrocities, they have damn near 🤬 up every country that they have rolled through to, there at the root of most of the 🤬 up 🤬 in damn near every country on this planet, true story



  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »


    Now I'm confused. Hezbollah and hamas? The Russian and Chinese government? Just because they all appear to be anti-American doesnt mean that they deserve respect. Terrorists (or organizations that "sponsor" terrorist activites) should never be respected. I may admit that their cause may be just if the American presence in their home is unjust, but the way that they carry out thier cause is unjust. I can't see how you admire all those leaders you mention when they all have different agendas and perspectives, some of them even contradictory.

    What makes Hezbollah and Hamas Terrorist? Is it because they are Israel? I consider Hamas and Hezbollah freedom fighters and not terrorist.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »


    Now I'm confused. Hezbollah and hamas? The Russian and Chinese government? Just because they all appear to be anti-American doesnt mean that they deserve respect. Terrorists (or organizations that "sponsor" terrorist activites) should never be respected. I may admit that their cause may be just if the American presence in their home is unjust, but the way that they carry out thier cause is unjust. I can't see how you admire all those leaders you mention when they all have different agendas and perspectives, some of them even contradictory.

    What makes Hezbollah and Hamas Terrorist? Is it because they are Israel? I consider Hamas and Hezbollah freedom fighters and not terrorist.

    Has nothing to do with Israel. I'll be the first one to admit that I don't know a whole lot about Hezbollah and Hamas but I do have some knowledge of them and have heard/read about them. What I've heard/read is that they (or at least Hezbollah) are indeed a military or paramilitary group as well as a social and progressive organization and, as I've said, some or all of their cause may be just (which could make them freedom fighters), but some of their tactics is what I would label terrorist: hostage taking, suicide bombings, etc. The American military has done such things in the past, and I would label them terrorist as well. But the American military today doesn't sanction or approve such terrorism. That's the difference.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Plutarch wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »


    Now I'm confused. Hezbollah and hamas? The Russian and Chinese government? Just because they all appear to be anti-American doesnt mean that they deserve respect. Terrorists (or organizations that "sponsor" terrorist activites) should never be respected. I may admit that their cause may be just if the American presence in their home is unjust, but the way that they carry out thier cause is unjust. I can't see how you admire all those leaders you mention when they all have different agendas and perspectives, some of them even contradictory.

    What makes Hezbollah and Hamas Terrorist? Is it because they are Israel? I consider Hamas and Hezbollah freedom fighters and not terrorist.

    Has nothing to do with Israel. I'll be the first one to admit that I don't know a whole lot about Hezbollah and Hamas but I do have some knowledge of them and have heard/read about them. What I've heard/read is that they (or at least Hezbollah) are indeed a military or paramilitary group as well as a social and progressive organization and, as I've said, some or all of their cause may be just (which could make them freedom fighters), but some of their tactics is what I would label terrorist: hostage taking, suicide bombings, etc. The American military has done such things in the past, and I would label them terrorist as well. But the American military today doesn't sanction or approve such terrorism. That's the difference.

    When you fighting against people with weapons ans better technology than you, you have to use what resources you have. If that boils down to kidnapping and using the hostages as leverage or going in kamakazi style so be it.

    And the whole Hamas and Hezbollah being terrorist has everything to do with Israel. Hell our government want to take MeK of the list of terrorist organization and start supporting them so they could 🤬 🤬 up in Iran.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    LONDON! wrote: »
    @janklow
    i ain't rebelling against the US, i have nuthin against US brothers and sisters, i have nuthin against brothers and sisters from UK, Western Europe or Canada either, or any where else that is considered the west, I have sumthin against and beef wit the system, be it the US goverment, UK goverment, Western european goverments and anything thats a part of that imperialist structure

    if you can't tell how utterly RIDICULOUS you sound complaining about the "imperialist structure" while shouting out the governments of Russia and China, i don't know what to tell you. either it's an attempt to be edgy and cool by rebelling against the US or you've got some bigger problems
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    What makes Hezbollah and Hamas Terrorist?
    methodology is probably the determining factor
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a proponent of capitalism, I am not hurt at all about this. But at the same time I see some revenge is about to gotten by people he opposed. I believe South America will be on the level of North America but only when they have true independence from Europe and North America. The US is about their interest if you are you dont interest them then I hate it for you.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »


    Now I'm confused. Hezbollah and hamas? The Russian and Chinese government? Just because they all appear to be anti-American doesnt mean that they deserve respect. Terrorists (or organizations that "sponsor" terrorist activites) should never be respected. I may admit that their cause may be just if the American presence in their home is unjust, but the way that they carry out thier cause is unjust. I can't see how you admire all those leaders you mention when they all have different agendas and perspectives, some of them even contradictory.

    What makes Hezbollah and Hamas Terrorist? Is it because they are Israel? I consider Hamas and Hezbollah freedom fighters and not terrorist.

    Has nothing to do with Israel. I'll be the first one to admit that I don't know a whole lot about Hezbollah and Hamas but I do have some knowledge of them and have heard/read about them. What I've heard/read is that they (or at least Hezbollah) are indeed a military or paramilitary group as well as a social and progressive organization and, as I've said, some or all of their cause may be just (which could make them freedom fighters), but some of their tactics is what I would label terrorist: hostage taking, suicide bombings, etc. The American military has done such things in the past, and I would label them terrorist as well. But the American military today doesn't sanction or approve such terrorism. That's the difference.

    When you fighting against people with weapons ans better technology than you, you have to use what resources you have. If that boils down to kidnapping and using the hostages as leverage or going in kamakazi style so be it.

    And the whole Hamas and Hezbollah being terrorist has everything to do with Israel. Hell our government want to take MeK of the list of terrorist organization and start supporting them so they could 🤬 🤬 up in Iran.

    In my opinion, those tactics are deplorable. More importantly, I also think that those tactics will not be successful and are counter-productive in the long run. I bet that the terrorists responsible for 9-11 thought that the attacks were a victory, but now look at things: that only united the West/the U.S. and gave the U.S. incentive to invade thier land.

    Lots of underdogs have been successful or partially successful without ever once kidnapping hostages and bombing civilians. Room should always be made for a little diplomacy, grassroots campaigning, etc. Hunger strikes and nonviolent protests have been successful as well. Word to Gandhi. Although Mandela had "terrorist" ties, from beginning to end the anti-apartheid movement's success had very little to do with terrorism and had more to do with national and symbolic (courtesy of Mandela) pressure.

    Yes, the U.S. government is definitely in cahoots with Israel, but that doesn't change the fact that Hezbollah still resorts to terrorism even if the U.S. uses that fact to defend Israel. I also think that MEK should stay on the terrorist list. It's obvious that the U.S. government is being shady with this.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Plutarch wrote: »
    LONDON! wrote:
    the whole story sounds fishy, it don't sound kosher, chavez reckons he might have been given cancer by the system because they can't flop his movement witout any other means because his movement is legitimate and on a level and for and by the people, for the grassroots, the have nots and anyone who is on a level full stop whatever economic background, if this turns out to be true this will be devilishment beyond belief, i hope he pulls through and beats this 🤬

    If it does turn out to be true, then that is pretty shady, but still not surprising. All governments can be shady, we just don't want to believe that for some reason.

    I don't believe it though. Like all things, I need some hard evidence. Can't a man just have cancer without soem conspiracy. It happens. I don't know too much about Chavez, but I've heard good things. And he is a human being, so my heart goes out to him.
    LONDON! wrote:
    chavez speaks for me along wit evo morales, correa of ecuador, the castro's, ortega in nicaruagua, hezbollah, Ahmadinejad, assad(against the system and for backing up palestinians and hamas even though they fell for the system propaganda and okey doke and backstabbed him), farrakhan, al sharpton, rev jerimah wright, george galloway, cynthia mckinney and the russian and chinese goverment, these are my leaders or speak for me against the system depending on who specifically, you get what i'm saying

    Now I'm confused. Hezbollah and hamas? The Russian and Chinese government? Just because they all appear to be anti-American doesnt mean that they deserve respect. Terrorists (or organizations that "sponsor" terrorist activites) should never be respected. I may admit that their cause may be just if the American presence in their home is unjust, but the way that they carry out thier cause is unjust. I can't see how you admire all those leaders you mention when they all have different agendas and perspectives, some of them even contradictory.
    LONDON! wrote:
    the system is primitive savages, the US goverment still has a economic embargo againgst cuba which only effects the civillian population, causing unnessary suffering, collective punishment all because castro didn't want the system to rip off the resources of cuba to just benefit the system and a handful of puppets in the 60's, you get what i'm saying, this is an act of a childish, evil, psychotic, primitive savage mentality and if this was the russian goverment doing this to another country, you wouldn't hear the end of it, propaganda for decades and the mainstream western media losing there minds, breaking em down as primitive savages, you get what i'm saying. i hope chavez makes it

    I get what your saying. I agree, the cuban embargo is ridiculous and petty. And harmful. I've been saying that anytime Castro and Cuba gets brought up.

    i don't agree wit terrorism or harming innocent civillians, but i do overstand oppression and if you oppress a community for half a century, in there own land, keep em in two ghettos and murder kids and adults throwing stones and keep on stealing there land and no one, the UN or anybody else does nuthin about it, then i can overstand the situation that gets certain heads to react in a way that is the only means you have at your disposable

    so even though i don't agree wit everything wit hezbollah or hamas, there more to me yeah, in my eyes, resistance to israeli goverment imperialism that terrorist, hezbollah speak for me against the system. i'm wit the palestinian people full stop, hamas don't really speak for me no more because they backstabbed assad who supported them against israeli goverment oppression


    the chinese & russian goverment ain't perfect, no human being is and if you think human beings are, then they will always fail you, but they don't have none of the current history of the US goverment and its proxy's from recent history or last century, unless its there near neighbours, they tend to mind there own bizness and do bizness on a proper basis witout uterior motives or hidden imerialist agenda's

  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    here is a history of CIA atrocities from last century

    this is taken from a underground left wing, website called http://www.serendipity.li, but the actual timeline is from a book by William Blum called 'Killing Hope', theirs loads of evidence an documents an facts to back up these claims, from the United States goverment itself, the CIA recently released documents breaking down there atrocities from back in the day, this is all on point, you can get a freedom of information thing to see some of these documents

    this timeline is taken from a book an its has been reprinted all over the internet

    http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    LONDON! wrote: »
    so even though i don't agree wit everything wit hezbollah or hamas, there more to me yeah, in my eyes, resistance to israeli goverment imperialism that terrorist, hezbollah speak for me against the system. i'm wit the palestinian people full stop, hamas don't really speak for me no more because they backstabbed assad who supported them against israeli goverment oppression
    so let me get this straight: your argument is based on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and you are anti-Hamas, but pro-Hezbollah? huh
    LONDON! wrote: »
    the chinese & russian goverment ain't perfect, no human being is and if you think human beings are, then they will always fail you, but they don't have none of the current history of the US goverment and its proxy's--
    so what i would do, if i were you, is start by reading up on the Cold War if you're going to start claiming China and Russia "mind their own business."
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    LONDON! wrote: »
    so even though i don't agree wit everything wit hezbollah or hamas, there more to me yeah, in my eyes, resistance to israeli goverment imperialism that terrorist, hezbollah speak for me against the system. i'm wit the palestinian people full stop, hamas don't really speak for me no more because they backstabbed assad who supported them against israeli goverment oppression
    so let me get this straight: your argument is based on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and you are anti-Hamas, but pro-Hezbollah? huh
    LONDON! wrote: »
    the chinese & russian goverment ain't perfect, no human being is and if you think human beings are, then they will always fail you, but they don't have none of the current history of the US goverment and its proxy's--
    so what i would do, if i were you, is start by reading up on the Cold War if you're going to start claiming China and Russia "mind their own business."

    1.i'm not anti-hamas, no where did i say that

    2.read my 🤬 properly and then look at that link to the country's the US goverment through the CIA have 🤬 up from the 40's up until 2002 then do some proper research on the cold war and holla back
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNMembers Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LONDON! wrote: »
    Plutarch wrote: »
    LONDON! wrote:
    the whole story sounds fishy, it don't sound kosher, chavez reckons he might have been given cancer by the system because they can't flop his movement witout any other means because his movement is legitimate and on a level and for and by the people, for the grassroots, the have nots and anyone who is on a level full stop whatever economic background, if this turns out to be true this will be devilishment beyond belief, i hope he pulls through and beats this 🤬

    If it does turn out to be true, then that is pretty shady, but still not surprising. All governments can be shady, we just don't want to believe that for some reason.

    I don't believe it though. Like all things, I need some hard evidence. Can't a man just have cancer without soem conspiracy. It happens. I don't know too much about Chavez, but I've heard good things. And he is a human being, so my heart goes out to him.
    LONDON! wrote:
    chavez speaks for me along wit evo morales, correa of ecuador, the castro's, ortega in nicaruagua, hezbollah, Ahmadinejad, assad(against the system and for backing up palestinians and hamas even though they fell for the system propaganda and okey doke and backstabbed him), farrakhan, al sharpton, rev jerimah wright, george galloway, cynthia mckinney and the russian and chinese goverment, these are my leaders or speak for me against the system depending on who specifically, you get what i'm saying

    Now I'm confused. Hezbollah and hamas? The Russian and Chinese government? Just because they all appear to be anti-American doesnt mean that they deserve respect. Terrorists (or organizations that "sponsor" terrorist activites) should never be respected. I may admit that their cause may be just if the American presence in their home is unjust, but the way that they carry out thier cause is unjust. I can't see how you admire all those leaders you mention when they all have different agendas and perspectives, some of them even contradictory.
    LONDON! wrote:
    the system is primitive savages, the US goverment still has a economic embargo againgst cuba which only effects the civillian population, causing unnessary suffering, collective punishment all because castro didn't want the system to rip off the resources of cuba to just benefit the system and a handful of puppets in the 60's, you get what i'm saying, this is an act of a childish, evil, psychotic, primitive savage mentality and if this was the russian goverment doing this to another country, you wouldn't hear the end of it, propaganda for decades and the mainstream western media losing there minds, breaking em down as primitive savages, you get what i'm saying. i hope chavez makes it

    I get what your saying. I agree, the cuban embargo is ridiculous and petty. And harmful. I've been saying that anytime Castro and Cuba gets brought up.

    i don't agree wit terrorism or harming innocent civillians, but i do overstand oppression and if you oppress a community for half a century, in there own land, keep em in two ghettos and murder kids and adults throwing stones and keep on stealing there land and no one, the UN or anybody else does nuthin about it, then i can overstand the situation that gets certain heads to react in a way that is the only means you have at your disposable

    so even though i don't agree wit everything wit hezbollah or hamas, there more to me yeah, in my eyes, resistance to israeli goverment imperialism that terrorist, hezbollah speak for me against the system. i'm wit the palestinian people full stop, hamas don't really speak for me no more because they backstabbed assad who supported them against israeli goverment oppression


    the chinese & russian goverment ain't perfect, no human being is and if you think human beings are, then they will always fail you, but they don't have none of the current history of the US goverment and its proxy's from recent history or last century, unless its there near neighbours, they tend to mind there own bizness and do bizness on a proper basis witout uterior motives or hidden imerialist agenda's

    I too can understand or try to understand the extreme situation that many of these terrorists/freedom fighters are in. Still, I think that we can agree that that situation still does not justify their terrorist acts. And as I noted in my last post, terrorism is counter-productive. There are clearly more logical and productive alternatives. If their cause if just, terrorists only hurt it by resorting to such unjust methods.

    Like I've said before, their cause may be just and that's commendable. They have every bit of reason to protest if Israel and the U.S. and others are indeed oppressive, imperialistic, etc. But I think that terrorism is a means to an end that can never be justified even if that end is commendable. So to me, it's complicated. Don't get me wrong though, I can understand the support for anti-imperialism. But that seems too vague to me. There are many many anti-imperialist groups with different identities, histories, agendas, and methods. But just because they are anti-imperialistic doesnt mean they deserve support. Some are as bad as the imperialists whom they are fighting. I can't support Hezbollah because of their anti-imperialistic stance alone. I can't support their terrorism, racism, propaganda, etc. Let's be honest, any kind of organization, imperialistic or not, is corrupt and power hungry. Hezbollah is no different imo. No organization is perfect but Hezbollah is far from it imo.

    I'm ignorant when it comes to the Chinese and Russian governments today, but yes it certainly seems that they tend to mind their business a lot more than the U.S. when we're tallking about going to the other side of the world and either inserting ourselves into the problems of other nations or creating those problems ourselves by inserting ourselves into the business of other nations. The U.S. government wants to step on the toes of other nations and play "protector" of the world. And then we're surprised when most of the world hates us? This is one of many reasons why I voted for Ron Paul, who advocates non-interventionism (even though the media tries to discredit him as an "isolationist").
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    LONDON! wrote: »
    1.i'm not anti-hamas, no where did i say that
    well, let me quote you: "i'm wit the palestinian people full stop, hamas don't really speak for me no more because they backstabbed assad"

    not exactly a ringing endorsement. but then i suppose you think they don't have the right to take issue with what Assad does?
    LONDON! wrote: »
    2.read my 🤬 properly and then look at that link to the country's the US goverment through the CIA have 🤬 up from the 40's up until 2002 then do some proper research on the cold war and holla back
    if you'd "read your 🤬 properly," you'd understand that calling out the CIA is not a defense of what the USSR did or did not do. you're the one in here claiming Russia and China are above reproach.
Sign In or Register to comment.