What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Christian Cage (The Current WWE IC champion) was at TNA's Slammiverary tonight...

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Im watching this right now...

Comments

• TheIraqTheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 crazy and VKM will bury this guy lol
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOF? What are the results?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Vince will own TNA in afew yrs so its iight.......besides remembe Flair was at the WWE hof this yr prob a return fave
    Read the results, Sting snapped for a heel turn or just was for that moment?
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    lol @ tna inducting sting in hof. a 10 year company? really? vince had a good laugh
  • mrbootlegmrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Of course TNA would put an active wrestler in the hall of fame

that makes perfect sense
    They had Christian introduce the #1 moment in TNA history, he wasn't inducted into the HOF.