What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Best website to buy Jordans

s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Fashion Forward
The real kind, not the knockoff shoes. I good reliable website, don't mention Footlocker, Foot Action, Eastbay and Finish Line.

Comments

• FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandMembers Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TrockmTrockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Holla at me, I got throwback j's from before. Not the ones with the jump man sign but, the ones with the Nike Air. I collected J's over time. So, get at me if your serious..
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite online sneaker stores

Crooked Tongues
    Overkill
    Atmos
    Windy City Sole
    DQM
    Patta
    Livestock
    Urban Industry
    Foot Patrol
    Trockm wrote: »
    Holla at me, I got throwback j's from before. Not the ones with the jump man sign but, the ones with the Nike Air. I collected J's over time. So, get at me if your serious..

sweet, can you post some pics up in the sneaker section, would love to see them brother
  • TrockmTrockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭

sweet, can you post some pics up in the sneaker section, would love to see them brother

I don't know how to post pictures but there legit.. leave me a message in my inbox and I'll get at you

I don't know how to post pictures but there legit.. leave me a message in my inbox and I'll get at you

just gotta upload them to 'photobucket' and then post the url here... takes 2secs
  • SecondChanceBroSecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishline.com 100 percent authentic
  • theresamaecrowetheresamaecrowe Members Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    do they have a cool chatwing live chatbox in that site? if not i recomend to use chatwing live chatbox...
    chatwing.com