What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

breaking news: john laurinaitis no loner evp of wwe anymore

r.prince18r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
John Laurinaitis no longer officially serves as WWE's Executive Vice President of Talent Relations; his bio has been removed from the WWE Corporate website's index of executive officers.

Read more: http://newwrestlecrap.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=wwe&action=display&thread=9219#ixzz1xWa5wJNm

I don't know if this is real or part of the angle for tonight

Comments

• G MackG Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bet you triple h had a big hand in this
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    that 🤬 was boring so either way im good for now
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    marks
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he's gonna be fired on Sunday.

He was growing on me, he was like a troll. Ah, oh well.
    Or he was supposed to be fired tonight and they had a change of plans and made it for sunday
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought he was okay. People Power!
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    People Power! is the lamest 🤬 ever
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    his gimmick was wack
    his people power era was wack
    and his mic skills were wack

good riddance
    People Power was funny because it's a troll move, 🤬 was supposed to be wack. He's a low-ratings guy, so they gotta boot him. I'm surprised he lasted longer than HHH did, seemed like the crowd liked that HHH.

I wonder who the replacement will be and I hope it's not Teddy.
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    People Power was funny because it's a troll move, 🤬 was supposed to be wack. He's a low-ratings guy, so they gotta boot him. I'm surprised he lasted longer than HHH did, seemed like the crowd liked that HHH.

I wonder who the replacement will be and I hope it's not Teddy.

Exactly. I don't think the GM should be a face anyway.
    people power!